Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. (2011 Views)

Kano State Government Challenges Anyone With Evidence Of Election Killing To ‘Co / Who Understands Hausa? Please Translate / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by NGpatriot: 12:21am On Sep 29, 2021

Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by triple996(m): 12:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by triple996(m): 12:40am On Sep 29, 2021
Esn are now slaughtering their people angry.
Pls who is the enemy again?
The pics are too gory for me to even crack a joke or mock ESN .this is getting too much. GOD !!!!

1 Like

Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by Taba21: 1:05am On Sep 29, 2021
triple996:
Esn are now slaughtering their people angry.
Pls who is the enemy again?
The pics are too gory for me to even crack a joke or mock ESN .this is getting too much. GOD !!!!

Borno is going to be paradise compare to Igbo land in few weeks.
Kanu,is dead already
Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by chatinent: 1:11am On Sep 29, 2021
Oh no.
Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by NGpatriot: 1:39am On Sep 29, 2021
Translation, please....
Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by Sunday2021: 1:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Ohanneze see what you have brought up. This is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by Sunday2021: 1:47am On Sep 29, 2021
This is an innocent northerner that was killed by these terrorists .
Infact I don't know why some foolish northerners still remain in that land of hate. Any norther that is still in the south east should blame himself. I said it before and iam still saying that northerner should remain in the south east. Those ipob terrorists are full of hatred and venom. Leave the south east let them kill their fellow igbos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by gwafaeziokwu: 1:58am On Sep 29, 2021
Confirm set up. Buhari and his DSS are trying too hard. The game being played is clear as daylight. Who kills and leave evidence?

6 Likes

Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by vanunu: 3:42am On Sep 29, 2021
Sunday2021:
Infact I don't know why some foolish northerners still remain in that land of hate. Any norther that is still in the south east should blame himself. I said it before and iam still saying that northerner should remain in the south east. Those ipob terrorists are full of hatred and venom. Leave the south east let them kill their fellow igbos.

He is a fellow Igbo man stop spreading fake news.

1 Like

Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by LokoH(m): 5:12am On Sep 29, 2021
Igbos are blessed. Whatever happens in our land, worry yoruba. THEY ABSOLVE OUR SHOCKS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by vedaxcool(m): 5:26am On Sep 29, 2021
Being an idp is not a good status.
Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by gidgiddy: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
https://twitter.com/OgbajiIfeanyi/status/1442926422788509696

Please translate...

Go and ask Fulani herdsmen to translate this they did in Southern Kaduna just yesterday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by helinues: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Self inflicted pain and agony on their same people.

The Taliban of South East that have not attracted a single development to their region but instead destroying
Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by Anago55: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2021
That was a cult related killing. It has nothing to do with unknown gunmen or Anambra election or IPOB

Confirmed
Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by NoFucksToGive: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2021
helinues:
Self inflicted pain and agony on their same people.

The Taliban of South East that have not attracted a single development to their region but instead destroying

I don't mean to be poke nose cause I ain't even from the southeast but i monitor your comments incase you need another ban... but what about the bandits who are the self acclaimed saviour of the north what are they doing in the North ? Which development have they attracted to your people?

7 Likes

Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by Sergio101(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2021
vanunu:

He is a fellow Igbo man stop spreading fake news.
The person killed is an hausa man.
Am sure.

1 Like

Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by dettolgel: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2021
Sunday2021:

With all the killings happening in the North how many times have you come here to post that other tribes should leave kaduna and Borno states?

Stop foaming in the mouth you may kind heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by dettolgel: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2021
Sergio101:

The person killed is an hausa man.
Am sure.

How are you sure, can you post his/her Id here?
Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by paramakina202: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

Go and ask Fulani herdsmen to translate this they did in Southern Kaduna just yesterday

IPOB is emulating Fulani jihadist to kill Igbos abi. You no dey shame.

1 Like

Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by Conner44: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

I don't mean to be poke nose cause I ain't even from the southeast but i monitor your comments incase you need another ban... but what about the bandits who are the self acclaimed saviour of the north what are they doing in the North ? Which development have they attracted to your people?

Don’t mind helinues. After they ban him again he will run and activate his buckeymedia001 monika and continue his uselessness on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by omoalaro: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Hmmm! What the Igbos have been cooking for themselves is now done and is being served to them. Bon Appetit.
Congratulations to Ohaneze Ndigbo, All South east political and religious leaders in the south east.
Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by googlepikins: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2021
NGpatriot:
https://twitter.com/OgbajiIfeanyi/status/1442926422788509696

Please translate...

Don't make me post graphic pictures of your brother's Fulani killings over the years
Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by NGpatriot: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2021
googlepikins:

Don't make me post graphic pictures of your brother's Fulani killings over the years

So, you are punishing Hausa Fulani for killing their own Fulani people by you killing your own people in the SE?

Sad that the SE raised too many shallow, ignorant and unintelligent children.
Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by Emergingnation(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:
[s]Self inflicted pain and agony on their same people.

The Taliban of South East that have not attracted a single development to their region but instead destroying[s]
Yoruba Muslim, don't equal Igbos to Taliban..

We are 100% Christian, not headslammers like...
Re: Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. by googlepikins: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, you are punishing Hausa Fulani for killing their own Fulani people by you killing your own people in the SE?

Sad that the SE raised too many shallow, ignorant and unintelligent children.

Then what does the fulanis raise?

(1) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson Convicted On Terrorism, Inciting Genocide Charges / Just In :VP Osibanjo Involved In A Motor Accident / BREAKING: Tinubu Bullies,Threatens Arise TV Over Invitation To Town Hall Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.