Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics (1989 Views)

Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents / I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2022

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by Dreal1247: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2022
In some places it is abominable to commit crimes but not in Nigeria. Most of our politicians are criminals. And that is one of the reasons why they are not interested in building the country but to create a society that will help in promoting their criminalities. Imagine that the Endsars protest was swept under the carpet by the Government of the day. The innocent armless youths who were displaying the National Flag were not spared at the Lekki Tollgate. And the Government has not yet seen the reason to apologise to the youths.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by GoodLife4live: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Over 19,000 have already signed petition to get Tinubu of the APC arrested over Drug related

https://www.change.org/p/petition-for-a-criminal-review-of-bola-ahmed-tinubu-s-drug-dealings-in-the-usa?recruiter=927130260&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=909b28659d784d6e86a23b9c96371a42&recruited_by_id=1d183a80-120e-11e9-b867-5de37f29db89&share_bandit_exp=initial-33983003-en-GB

You meant 19 thousands nyamiri miscreants from dead region ? We know the bigoted- personified tribe in Nigeria....
They had done similar act to Reno omokri....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by GoodLife4live: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Dreal1247:
In some places it is abominable to commit crimes but not in Nigeria. Most of our politicians are criminals. And that is one of the reasons why they are not interested in building the country but to create a society that will help in promoting their criminalities. Imagine that the Endsars protest was swept under the carpet by the Government of the day. The innocent armless youths who were displaying the National Flag were not spared at the Lekki Tollgate. And the Government has not yet seen the reason to apologise to the youths.

Ipob youth are suck.... Endsars by nyamiris arsonist... If you want to continue with your endshit ... Nobody is going to stop you... Just do it in your land of doom ( sad east region kingdom )

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by jumper524(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Change. Org the owner of that site go don cash out wells from Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by Dreal1247: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Ipob youth are suck.... Endsars by nyamiris arsonist... If you want to continue with your endshit ... Nobody is going to stop you... Just do it in your land of doom ( sad east region kingdom )
I have taken my time to go through your posts on Nairaland Forum and have observed that it is not quite long you got registered and you are paid to counter every topic that promotes the candidacy of Peter Obi. Sincerely let us know how much you were paid for the contract. Meanwhile, no one can stop the Obi Movement. It is divinely programmed and its time has come. You have no other option but to join. If you are willing and Obedient, you will eat the good of the land.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin
Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by tinsel: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Una no dey rest. Where is the one you signed against Reno?

3 Likes

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by sreamsense: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
I wonder why ipob/ can't sign signature to remove Abia state governor that is owing 30 months salary and lost idea on how to move the state forward

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by sweetonugbu: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
And am yet to sign?.
Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by Rickmann: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You meant 19 thousands nyamiri miscreants from dead region ? We know the bigoted- personified tribe in Nigeria....
They had done similar act to Reno omokri....

Just listen to urself..see how hate and nepotism has consumed you..instead of
you propagating oneness and peace for ur children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by DaInferno(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
I'm not signing

I will not resort to going such lengths to bring a man down simply because he ain't my candidate. Tinubu should have helped Nigeria the best way he could and not coming to contest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sign the petition asap
Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Over 26k already signed

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tinubu is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by GoodLife4live: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dreal1247:

I have taken my time to go through your posts on Nairaland Forum and have observed that it is not quite long you got registered and you are paid to counter every topic that promotes the candidacy of Peter Obi. Sincerely let us know how much you were paid for the contract. Meanwhile, no one can stop the Obi Movement. It is divinely programmed and its time has come. You have no other option but to join. If you are willing and Obedient, you will eat the good of the land.
I am not ready to entertain your sad soul..hit my mail for reasonable discussion ... Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by GoodLife4live: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Rickmann:

Reverse that quote for your nyamiris lunatics with hateful soul ... Your OSU are emotional ... They hate that man for no reason... All because he supported buhari against thier choice candidate... Look at what they are doing to the man...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by PapaHadum: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
jumper524:
Change. Org the owner of that site go don cash out wells from Igbos.

Even Hundeyin is Igbo too...
Deji Adeyanju also
Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by naijainstinct: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please y'all should channel this same energy into signing this petition.

Let's so say NO to the callous increase in cost of obtaining Police Character Certificate in Nigeria

https://chng.it/VrpvyhKD
Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by SaiOba: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is the main reason BAT won't want anything to do with CNN interview OR any foreign media interview... He's scared as sh!t that this will jeopardise his lifetime ambition.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by SaiOba: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
That your personal opinion and you are entitled to it. I hate to make it a tribal thing but I know that most upright men & women from the north that are also speaking out ain't nyamiris. So like I said, you are entitled to your opinion.
GoodLife4live:

Reverse that quote for your nyamiris lunatics with hateful soul ... Your OSU are emotional ... They hate that man for no reason... All because he supported buhari against thier choice candidate... Look at what they are doing to the man...
Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by BATified2023: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Rickmann:

we know it’s nyamiri that are behind it

They don’t care about ikpeazu that is oweing 30months salary

They don’t care about esn killing them

Tinubu is their problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by BATified2023: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is in trouble
what about d one u signed against Reno?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by press9jatv: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good decision by the people here.
Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by Golan007: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dreal1247:

Shatap.

I have taken my time very well on this forum and you are paid to condemn anything that means well for SW, Nigeria and indeed APC.

2 Likes

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by Trendy247: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
All these things no get meaning. I'm not supporting TINUBU but we should stop disturbing our selves on these drug issues.
They one signed about Reno what happened, we should allow him to contest then we vote for our choices

1 Like

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
just 26000 out of 7 billion Igbos we have all over the world?

1 Like

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ipob pigs' stupidity knows no bound, nah those brainless bastards go tire las las..... I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

2 Likes

Re: Over 26,000 Signed Petition For Tinubu Arrest Over Drug In 20hrs- Pics by Healthquest: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dreal1247:

get out, check my own too,fool. Everybody must follow ur ipob president. I hate ds nonsense talk sef.
Tinubu must win make ds idiot no feel say na dem get mouth pass, u lots are just too loud. Whys d hate? I'm sure if Tinubu support obi today, he will be ur lords and saviour and u will preach how good of a man he is.. fools

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing / Watch Demands Governor Soludo Tabled Before Atiku,the Last One Will Interest You / Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.