Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! (850 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Progressive Govs Forum Statement On Police Invasion Of G7 Meeting / Invasion Of Privacy,,, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! by thabo(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2007
Hi guys I've just joined your forum today. My name is Thabo from South Africa (Pretoria). I know that there is lot of healthy competition between South Africa and Nigeria, just like the English and the French. This is normall guys, we don't have to fight verbally. I hope you will welcome me with open arms
Re: South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! by Seun(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2007
Welcome to the best Nigerian forum! Please make yourself comfortable!
Re: South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! by thabo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2007
Seun thanks for welcoming me man.
Re: South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! by bhakky: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2007
thabo u are welcome to nairaland.nigerians are hospitable and u will definately enjoy urself.
Re: South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! by dafman(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2007
Hi there thabo, wassup wink
Re: South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! by olujyde(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2007
Thabo.

You are welcome! Contribute constructively and make Nairaland proud of the south Africans. You are our Brother man.
Re: South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2007
Hi Thabo,

Truly delighted to have you onboard, you are welcome to the best forum you can ever wish to be.
Re: South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! by Free(f): 3:39am On Jul 26, 2007
welcome
Re: South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! by sprezatura(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2007
Hey Thabo velcome to za forum
Re: South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! by Bolarge(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2007
@thabo
Have fun brotha. cool
Re: South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! by efuah(f): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2007
welcome dearieeeeeeee
Re: South African 'Invasion' Of Nairaland! by Carlosein(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2007
okay, you are welcome!!!!

loud bangs**********()9(()hips!! hops !! jumps !!

runs around _+++++||\^%^56$54 somersaults

shouts "all hail pretoria"@@@@@@@@$$$$$$$#########

sits down exhausted and screams "NOW IT'S TIME TO GET BACK TO WORK". grin grin grin grin

sanu de zowa.

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About Nairaland / Scholarships For Outstanding African Students In Singapore Now!dont Read! / Seun Att : Plz Tell Us Why You Hate E-gold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.