Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (73979 Views)

Dora Akunyili's Husband, Chike Is Laid To Rest (Pictures) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by tony0806: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by NoFucksToGive: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2021
helinues:

Whataboutism.

SEBI this thread is about Kaduna state right which is part of South East states.

Eish

I am not from southeast and don't care ..
I am here to checkmate your excesses and o ensure you get banned again when you resume your tribalism and subtle tribal bashing you are fond of sir

10 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Commentor: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:

Look here Mr man, I am not Igbo but the way this udele been carrying IPOB matter on his head makes me question his sanity ...

I've gone through Cyril akunyili post and didn't see anywhere the man made such statement . No credible news source has confirmed IPob killed the man.

The other day, Udele aka oyigboupdate claimed the IPOB people killed and beheaded a young man. Only for punch to report later that the said young man was killed by his rival cultists , his head beheaded and used to play football.

Mynd44, Seun and lalasticlala must put a stop to the criminal activities of this udele1, oyigboupdate on this forum and his IP banned from accessing this forum if possible.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by helinues: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

For your information I am a well known proud Bini man on this forum grin here to check mate you

Mods

This member is harassing me and accusing me unjustly while insult our fellow members of Ibo extraction.

Check his comments he spends all his time on those Ibo topics

He is a constant offender on this forum Seun

Could you believe the day they were sharing free Bleep, I slept off.

All thanks to Jedi Iya Taju

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Sunday2021: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2021
Minjim:
No way!

Though I detest Igbos but this news isn't credible enough to be taken seriously
why?

1 Like

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Chigold101(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2021
helinues:

But this same Ipob as a group have been fingered in so many killings and destruction of properties in SE. The sit at home is a testimony of their murderous activities.

For how long would some of you people continue to be living in denial? Or are you more Igbo than the Udele guy?

The guy Udele is against the chaos and confusion that Igbos have brought to the region, shouldn't some of you people also reason in that line?

Do you know how many Easterners that have relocated their business, family permanently from SE states due to Ipob activities? How would the region grow when Ipob, good for nothing group have been scaring indigenous, local and foreign investors from SE?

Are Igbos indeed punishing Buhari with their activities of inflicting self pain to the same people they claimed of fighting for?

The same IPOB that has in so many times tell you guys that they are not responsible for those attacks.
The same IPOB that suspended their sit at home after the first Monday.
The same IPOB is always accused of anything that had gone wrong in South East. All the accusations came long before any investigation was carried out.

Remember when the governor of Benue State was attacked, Miyati Allah said they are the one that attacked him. Their pub Secretary came on air to make it that they must get him unless he changes his stance on open grazing.
You and I were in this country when the presidency came out to say it's not the Miyati Allah that attacked governor Ottom. The presidency set up a committee to investigate a matter someone has already taken responsibility of.

Remember when a military chopper went missing, the Boko Haram took the responsibility of shooting the helicopter but the presidency came out to say no, it is accident. They exonerated Boko Haram of having any hand in it.

I can go on and on to give you instances that shows that the presidency and the security agencies are hell bent in painting IPOB/ESN bad in the eyes of their sympathizers.

One day the truth about who this unknown gun men are will float up and shame will catch many.

16 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by udele1: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2021
Chigold101:

The same IPOB that has in so many times tell you guys that they are not responsible for those attacks.
The same IPOB that suspended their sit at home after the first Monday.
The same IPOB is always accused of anything that had gone wrong in South East. All the accusations came long before any investigation was carried out.

Remember when the governor of Benue State was attacked, Miyati Allah said they are the one that attacked him. Their pub Secretary came on air to make it that they must get him unless he changes his stance on open grazing.
You and I were in this country when the presidency came out to say it's not the Miyati Allah that attacked governor Ottom. The presidency set up a committee to investigate a matter someone has already taken responsibility of.

Remember when a military chopper went missing, the Boko Haram took the responsibility of shooting the helicopter but the presidency came out to say no, it is accident. They exonerated Boko Haram of having any hand in it.

I can go on and on to give you instances that shows that the presidency and the security agencies are hell bent in painting IPOB/ESN bad in the eyes of their sympathizers.

One day the truth about who this unknown gun men are will float up and shame will catch many.

Yes. This same IPOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ_xU3LJYSo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Chigold101(m): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:

Yes. This same IPOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ_xU3LJYSo
What made you believe these people here are IPOB members?

Have you been arrested by the Nigerian Police before? If you have you will be careful when police parade someone or accuse someone of any crime or when the police says the person confessed to the crime.

I rest my case

Good morning

6 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by SLAP44: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2021
helinues:

So the op is Cyril Akunyili that posted the information?

The hate in your heart will poison you.

8 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by helinues: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2021
SLAP44:

The hate in your heart will poison you.

Toh, you quickly switch monikers to authenticate yourself right?

grin wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by udele1: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2021
Chigold101:

What made you believe these people here are IPOB members?

Have you been arrested by the Nigerian Police before? If you have you will be careful when police parade someone or accuse someone of any crime or when the police says the person confessed to the crime.

I rest my case

Good morning

Even after seeing dragon with AK47 in the video. If not that Ikonso snapped picture with Nnamdi kanu, you woule have denied him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by nabiz(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2021
Bookhub:
This war you want to cause udele1,may it consume you and your family ameeeennn.
God is just keeping him alive to disgrace him

2 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by crestedaguiyi: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2021
You will die a miserable death udele1.

Can you boldly post a link to this post on his facebook because he said he made no such post

7 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Nowhere is safe in this shithole

1 Like

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by crestedaguiyi: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Mod pls close this thread. The OP is a shameless retard .

This is false information

5 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by udele1: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

You will have to post the real news to debunk mine.

4 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:

If its confirmed, nnamdi kanu's head will be cut off.
But before that will happen,yours and family will go first.we are close like your shadow

5 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by udele1: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2021
Biafran4life:
But before that will happen,yours and family will go first.we are close like your shadow

Eventually, Igbo's will have to kill nnamdi kanu to save igboland.

10 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Totilopussylick(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Chia cry

Aru eme sad
Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by gidgiddy: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2021
helinues:

But this same Ipob as a group have been fingered in so many killings and destruction of properties in SE. The sit at home is a testimony of their murderous activities.

For how long would some of you people continue to be living in denial? Or are you more Igbo than the Udele guy?

The guy Udele is against the chaos and confusion that Igbos have brought to the region, shouldn't some of you people also reason in that line?

Do you know how many Easterners that have relocated their business, family permanently from SE states due to Ipob activities? How would the region grow when Ipob, good for nothing group have been scaring indigenous, local and foreign investors from SE?

Are Igbos indeed punishing Buhari with their activities or inflicting self pain to the same people they claimed of fighting for?

And who exactly are doing the fingering of IPOB in killings and destruction? People in the SE or enemies of IPOB who are not even in the SE, such as this Udele character?

If IPOB was actually killing people and destroying properties as they alleged, dont you think the affected masses would be the ones shouting on social media about it by now? Why would it be only enemies of IPOB?

A violent crime will happen in the South east, within minutes someone will rush here and say it is IPOB, with no proof

Any cult killing, armed robbery, political assassination or arson attack is IPOB, yet they are things that happened when there was no IPOB

All of this is just a calculated attempt to smear the name of IPOB and only fools will fall for it

7 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by donjahsy(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Sergio101:
angry

Let's wait to confirm the news.
But udele, if after confirmation and IPOB isn't the cause neither is the man dead, I swear you will be a cursed human being
A Cursed man already.

4 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by udele1: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

And who exactly are doing the fingering of IPOB in killings and destruction? People in the SE or enemies of IPOB who are not even in the SE, such as this Udele character?

If IPOB was actually killing people and destroying properties as they alleged, dont you think the affected masses would be the ones shouting on social media about it by now? Why would it be only enemies of IPOB?

A violent crime will happen in the South east, within minutes someone will rush here and say it is IPOB, with no proof

Any cult killing, armed robbery, political assassination or arson attack is IPOB, yet they are things that happened when there was no IPOB

All of this is just a calculated attempt to smear the name of IPOB and only fools will fall for it

Listen to the affected masses saying its not safe outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDx8ywCU1B0

4 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by SenatePresdo(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2021
DSS can do anything to make Igbos detest IPOB.

First was robbing a Bank and stupidly Hoisted a Biafran flag.

It didn't work out.

They would now start Killing prominent Igbos and Tag it IPOB as to make Igbos Detest IPOB.

No matter how much they try, IPOB would be a thousand time more better Than Killer Herdsmen.

They would be here to defend us, it pains them that Kanu averted their Generational Plan. I understand their pain.

6 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Flairoqy(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Are bandits and bokoharam punishing Buhari or their fellow northerners?

So you choose to justify an eye for an eye? Kill my own I kill your own, moreover how can you tell between a Muslim and non Muslim in those images? Because obviously they’re all northerners, Buhari will teach the south in the language they understand, mark my words let’s it just be obvious that the SE are actually and intentionally carrying out genocide specifically on the north.
NoFucksToGive:

Please sit down and read the nonsense you wrote again.

Secondly unfortunately for you myopic being I am not from the southeast and don't care what happens there
Oh as smart as you’re, I should be able to identify a south easterner from their monikers or what? Did I quote that you’re from SE?
You’re helpless, as long as you justify or careless what happens to a part of Nigeria, you’re irrational.

2 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by matrixmuzi: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2021
U guys forget this Homo sapien udele . After 2023 we will know where he belongs. They will use him and dump him. Till then let him enjoy the ride

3 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by neonbash0: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
In this buhari's regime, every death, suicide: accidental or not is obviously caused by the igbos. But they'd scream blue heavens if we call boko Haram terrorist which they are obviously.

BOKO HARAM IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION.

BOKO HARAM IS A TERRORIST GROUP.

BOKO HARAM IS A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SPONSORED TERRORIST ORGANIZATION.

BOKO HARAM IS SPONSORED BY THE NORTHERN ELITES.

2 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by stanluiz(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

The news is real. It is not fake.

I have seen it is on vanguard Twitter.

4 Likes

Re: Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen by stanluiz(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2021
SenatePresdo:
DSS can do anything to make Igbos detest IPOB.

First was robbing a Bank and stupidly Hoisted a Biafran flag.

It didn't work out.

They would now start Killing prominent Igbos and Tag it IPOB as to make Igbos Detest IPOB.

No matter how much they try, IPOB would be a thousand time more better Than Killer Herdsmen.

They would be here to defend us, it pains them that Kanu averted their Generational Plan. I understand their pain.
Ipob strategy is too kill and deny. Una don cast!

Nobody is believing una propaganda anymore!!

Ipob can deny the undeniable!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.