Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Mechanic Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Agulu, Anambra State (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mechanic Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Agulu, Anambra State (Photo) (33638 Views)

Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town / Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Agulu, Anambra State (Photo) by hansomb: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
Fake news people. It's all fake news.

Fulani trying with help of DSs to sabotage the good image of IPOB. Is all fake news
Ipob terrorist spotted.
Re: Mechanic Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Agulu, Anambra State (Photo) by GetMeRight: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
ayzTIGER:
The SW that Air Vice Marshal was kidnapped, SW that hoodlums clashed with police and made away with their Aks, the SW that continues to rob bank everyday(you will never hear of bank robbery any other place but your penchant for criminality will make you go to bank rob them and kill people) same SW that no day passes without mining body parts for rituals. Oga take back seat, SW my foot.

You don't get it, all these petty crimes are going on everywhere. But the issue of Talibans of the south east is big different case, they don't even take prisoners. The rich, wealthy and elites are relocating in droves before the madmen would label them as traitors and betrayers.
Residents told HumAngle that the Eze Mkpado of Umuzike, a traditional ruler in Awo, an autonomous community in Orlu, escaped to Lagos for safety after he was accused by IPOB of harbouring herdsmen.
Re: Mechanic Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Agulu, Anambra State (Photo) by dlordy100: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
richmond500:
Ipobharam
The AfghanEASTERNS
You're fagot and needs to be checked
Re: Mechanic Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Agulu, Anambra State (Photo) by stinechykee: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
helinues:
The Taliban of the East at it again

The self destroyer of South East
seriously I enjoy the way Igbos or IPOB you people hate so much with passion is giving you people hard time.I have never seen where someone that hate me suddenly love me lol
Re: Mechanic Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Agulu, Anambra State (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
How people jump out to shout IPOB !!!! At every crime committed in SE is alarming....
Boys with deadly hearts and agendas are busy committing crimes and all you do here is to divert the topic every time. As if we don't have evil people roaming around our streets.
So repulsive.
Re: Mechanic Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Agulu, Anambra State (Photo) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Herdsmen? Shamefull liars your propaganda will never save you!

IPOP are clearly responsible
What evidence do you have that IPOB is responsible?
Re: Mechanic Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Agulu, Anambra State (Photo) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2021
OdefaGirl:
How people jump out to shout IPOB !!!! At every crime committed in SE is alarming....
Boys with deadly hearts and agendas are busy committing crimes and all you do here is to divert the topic every time. As if we don't have evil people roaming around our streets.
So repulsive.
It's no annoying. Any crime that happens in the East, they'll rush to claim it's IPOB whereas if it's happens in the West it's never Yoruba Nation agitators
Re: Mechanic Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Agulu, Anambra State (Photo) by Ibkhaleel01: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

What evidence do you have that IPOB is responsible?
deaf , dumb and blind

Re: Mechanic Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Agulu, Anambra State (Photo) by Drogunov: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
deaf , dumb and blind

The testimony of an embittered, excommunicated and perhaps bribed former member who is looking for scores to settle cannot be taken seriously. A neutral person's testimony is more credible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) / Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents / I Stabbed My Husband In Self Defense - Policewoman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.