Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town (38217 Views)

Ebonyi: 12 Suspected Hoodlums Arrested For Drug Peddling, Intake Of Mkpurummiri / Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by nduprincekc(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Agulu is a large town in Anambra State, Nigeria.

It is located in Anaocha Local Government Area. It is home to the Agulu Lake

It is home to Ex Gov. of Anambra State. Peter Obi.

Agulu Youths chase mkpurummiri out of the town

Please Guys subscribe to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V_Nk6b1_IY&t=18s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LMGzArC_g8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBTtZirli4c

The narrator in the second video says Cocaine, guns were recovered in a house.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by nduprincekc(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mkpulummiri must go ooo

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Sunofgod(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nice work...

23 Likes

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Nigercity: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kk
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Rugaria: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
That's how it's done! Fire for fire!
This was the same way ritual killings were basically stopped and such killers chased away from igboland.
In few years time, the mkpûrû mmiri nonsense will be a thing of the past and everyone has played his part; churches, elders and youths alike.?
Contrast this with happenings in the skull mining republic where folks are busy supporting evil while hiding offenders , just to make sure their tribal "image" is protected. Skull mining has become a pandemic as a result ..., Evil triumphs.
I hope everyone concerned will learn one or two from this..

200 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Sergio101(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
cool
That's very great from my dear Agulu.
No room for any useless drug that will destroy our youth.
Agulu youth movement are really trying in eradication of this evil.
I for upload the video of the ones caught in my own village in Agulu............. No mercy,but the video ain't going.

Say no to mkpurummiri.
God bless umuigbo world wide.
God bless umu Agulu

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by BigSarah(f): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Very proactive, I hope a movie gets made out of this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by omenkaLives(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rugaria:
This was the same way ritual killings were basically stopped and such killers chased away from igboland.
In few years time, the mkpûrû mmiri nonsense will be a thing of the past and everyone has played his part; churches, elders and youths alike.?
Contrast this with happenings in the skull mining republic where folks are busy supporting evil while hiding offenders , just to make sure their tribal "image" is protected. Skull mining has become a pandemic as a result ..., Evil triumphs.
You see this comment right here, fellow Igbos will like and share it. And guess what, the same Igbos will still come out to insist "Northerners" are those masquerading as Igbos to cause disaffection between Igbos and Yorubas.

This thread is purely about mpkurummiri, and the incident occured in the East. Good a thing effort is being made to stamp out the malaise. But this ipob goon right here MUST find a way to instigate tribal conflict between Yorubas and Igbos.

Igbos, use your tongue to count your teeth. When you complain people hate you guys, always endeavour to search your souls and find out why this is so.

I rest my case.

188 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by DeMekus: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
At least, we don't celebrate drug mules like people from the brown roof republic.

The zombie above me can use a noose.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Sergio101(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
omenkaLives:
You see this comment right here, fellow Igbos will like and share it. And guess what, the same Igbos will still come out to insist "Northerners" are those masquerading as Igbos to cause disaffection between Igbos and Yorubas.

This thread is purely about mpkulumiri, and the incident occured in the East. Good a thing effort is being made to stamp out the malaise. But this ipob goon right here MUST find a way to instigate tribal conflict between Yorubas and Igbos.

Igbos, use your tongue to count your teeth. When you complain people hate you guys, always endeavour to search your souls and find out why this is so.

I rest my case.
His mistake.
No vex.
Btw it's mkpurummiri and not "mpkurumiri"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by BigSarah(f): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
omenkaLives:

This thread is purely about mpkulumiri, and the incident occured in the East. Good a thing effort is being made to stamp out the malaise. But this ipob goon right here MUST find a way to instigate tribal conflict between Yorubas and Igbos.

I rest my case.

Hate and sycophancy is the fuel of the politics section.. Everyone does it, well excluding myself and other spectators.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by omenkaLives(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

Hate and sycophancy is the fuel of the politics section.. Everyone does it, well excluding myself and other spectators.
Only recently did you turn a new leaf, after upon went totally rogue.

16 Likes

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by ObiOfOnitcha: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by IhateYouMan: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
omenkaLives:

This thread is purely about mpkurummiri, and the incident occured in the East. Good a thing effort is being made to stamp out the malaise. But this ipob goon right here MUST find a way to instigate tribal conflict between Yorubas and Igbos.

I rest my case.

Another tribal bigot, that's why your country is becoming a failed state.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by BigSarah(f): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
omenkaLives:
Only recently did you turn a new leaf, after upon went totally rogue.
Talking smack about individuals isn't tribalism...
gone are the days I report comments and quote mods, Tribal rants on NL is normal to me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Rickmann: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rugaria:

You make me laugh bro..
What ritual killings has stopped in igboland?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by SlayerForever: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
The Igbo renaissance is on. And it's happening in our lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Rugaria: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
omenkaLives:

I rest my case.

Afonja reptiles always cry midway into a fight they started..
Mkpûrû nshî Kee u dia..
Who publiced the socalled mkpurumiri as problem of the east on this board? Not you Afonja goblins? The same way you guys are desperately trying to hang the toga of drug Lords on the neck of hardworking eastern youths while you worship at the altar of Hushcobar Tinubu without batting an eyelid! Where were you then when they referred to everyone from the East with a dissenting view as mkpûrûmmiri addict?
Nkîta ara..

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by KanoFirstSon: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
When are they chasing Ipob touts from their region?

4 Likes

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Ulunne777(f): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
The exporters finally opened local branches.Their chicken has come home to roost.O Umu unu na ndi nwanne unu no n'ulo nesi mkpummiri.Anambra is a disgrace to Alaigbo.

Quote me and talk nonsense ma egbe eluigwe aga agbagbu GI there!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by oglalasioux(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
The egalitarian Igbo society that doesn't take nonsense. We don't bow to any King. We take our destinies in our own hands and fix what is supposed to be fixed.

What outsiders don't know is that the average Igbo man hates IPOB and their modus operandi. But we don't like Buhari's style of leadership. Period!

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by slimghost(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
omenkaLives:

I rest my case.

Can you prove that the sicko is Igbo?. And as for the hatred, nobody cares about that really.
It doesn’t diminish our pockets

13 Likes

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Coldie(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Right from time I knew this was going to happen in Igbo land especially I knew it would come through anambra area. These people have been trafficking drugs overseas for decades, as trafficking overseas got harder with various death penalties they changed their focus from exporting to selling it at home:

If they don’t stop this mark my words very soon it won’t just be a problem in Igbo land it will be a problem in Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by AntiBMC(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Drugs don finish that girl.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Coldie(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yoruba people who are seeing people under mkpumiri influence commenting on this page trying to drag them into it, that choose to reply them are no different from them
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Fyie: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Dshocker(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Agulu
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Fredlongs(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
R
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Patrioticman007(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Karma is giving them hot hot.

4 Likes

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by dfrost: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
shocked
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by NwaNimo1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2021

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) / 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos / Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.