Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Is Uyo To Calabar Now A 6 Hour Drive? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Uyo To Calabar Now A 6 Hour Drive? (126 Views)

Luck Plus Preparation Equals To 2 Odds Every 6 Hour / How To Start A Side-gig That May Give You A 6 Figure Side Income - No-loss-bids / Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Uyo To Calabar Now A 6 Hour Drive? by donnie(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Can someone please clarify.
A friend told me he left Uyo by 6am and arrived Calabar at 1pm. How possible is that?

Why did the governor of Cross River allow the situation to deteriorate that much? Are there any alternatives? I was told that I can travel by water from Oron to Calabar but I don't like speed boats. Can I get a ferry?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Presents E:naira / 12x12 Elliott Is Available For Reclamation, Sweeping And Channelization. / Fashion Designers In Nigeria: 5 Ways To Reconnect With Fashion Consumers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.