Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall (1054 Views)

Manchester United Defense Vs Aston Villa Attack | The Wall | No Way Through / That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall / Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall by wwwihy: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2021
Moment Messi laying down behind the wall

Re: Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall by Clinton911: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall by temitope27(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2021
This Messi na stubborn guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall by paulolee(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Omo dt scene off me...I wan laugh die..
messi no do like dis for barca bcoz he was more like a god there..
e sure say e close friends like ney, pique, favregas, iniesta n xavi n even pep go use dis pics laff am say e dey suffer...
this life no balance atall

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall by paulolee(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2021
temitope27:
This Messi na stubborn guy grin
I swear, anything to bring dt trophy to paris...
I wish him well even if e no go easy.
PSG were better than last time bt still struggling at d back...cnt wait fot ramos to join n stabilize tinz up..

1 Like

Re: Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall by paulolee(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Clinton911:
speechless....e shock u??
Re: Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall by Clinton911: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2021
paulolee:

speechless....e shock u??
reach bone.
akan belive it
Re: Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall by temitope27(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2021
paulolee:

I swear, anything to bring dt trophy to paris...
I wish him well even if e no go easy.
PSG were better than last time bt still struggling at d back...cnt wait fot ramos to join n stabilize tinz up..
is Ramos injured
Re: Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall by unbitchable(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2021
paulolee:
Omo dt scene off me...I wan laugh die..
messi no do like dis for barca bcoz he was more like a god there..
e sure say e close friends like ney, pique, favregas, iniesta n xavi n even pep go use dis pics laff am say e dey suffer...
this life no balance atall
I told you that Messi and Ramos would change the mentality of Psg. Herrera and Neymar was shocked seeing Messi lying down in front of him. That action would invoke new attitude on the pitch. Messi is a true leader unlike an old fraud who ran away from the wall when Juventus needed him most.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall by ThierryJay: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
The funny thing is that this laying behind the wall was invented by opponents to stop Messi's free kicks cos Messi was scoring a lot of under the wall free-kicks around 2016-17.

Quite an irony that he adopted the same tactic that teams employed to stop him in the first place.

GOAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall by OJEEMAH(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
This life no balance sha......pattern wey defenders dey do to Messi and the others, naim my guy decide to adopt this night.

That beautiful goal meant a lot to this dude!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Messi Laying Down Behind The Wall by UzomaFC: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
See Nigerians, our own Onyekuru did this and people were insulting him, now see another did it and people are hailing him. Now I believe that we are very good in PHD.
Nigerians who do us this thing?

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Excel Predictions For 2022 WC Qualifier From March 27-29 / One Thousand Naira For Five People That Don't Have Money For Transport To Church / CR7 Scores His Second Hat-trick In Three Games To Put Al-nassr 3-0 Up Half Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.