Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. (6286 Views)

Killers Of Dora Akunyili’s Husband Won’t Go Unpunished – Buhari / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by udele1: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2021
cybertruss:

Terrible. However your heading is wrong because IPOB have announced several times that they have suspended Monday sit at home. We currently don't know the people enforcing this. The group are yet to declare who they are.

In my location at Nnewi many came out Monday morning for normal business but ran home when they had some people were killed in the morning. It isn't IPOB, however they remain unknown and faceless

Just like kanu says he does not know who unknown gunmen are, but prays for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOWc_nX3aNs
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by crestedaguiyi: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2021
Nairaland is part of those who shared money to carry this propaganda.

Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by Youngvegetable: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2021
Jesus Christ
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by omoharry(f): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:

After donating to IPOB to kill Igbo's, you dont want to see the return on your investment?

You have to be proud of your reward.
oooo! shut up your stinking mouth, you over grown man child..Who even gave you access to use a smart phone ?.You are nothing but a nuisance.Get the hell out of here and go and study your books.What a sick product you are.
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by EmmySparky(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nah this is bad na.....mehn...very painful...God
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by nonhuman(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
This udele of a guy you will die a shameful death, even udele will reject your carcass
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by udele1: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
omoharry:
oooo! shut up your stinking mouth, you over grown man child..Who even gave you access to use a smart phone ?.You are nothing but a nuisance.Get the hell out of here and go and study your books.What a sick product you are.

Show me Nnamdi Kanu's Degree or pictures in school? How many more igbos will die foe this scam?

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by omoharry(f): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:

Show me Nnamdi Kanu's Degree or pictures in school? How many more igbos will die foe this scam?
Who told I am Igbo? stop posting obscene picture for christ sake , you meniac. This is how it start..taking delight in the dead..the,, then next thing, you will now metamorphose into a psychopathic meniac.
This is how it start..You are very comfortable watching gory pictures , blood stained and mangled bodies..You must be sick in the head.Pls Bleep off my mention. You Crazy & sick child.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by udele1: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
omoharry:
Who told I am Igbo? stop posting obscene picture for christ sake , you meniac. This is how it start..taking delight in the dead..the,, then next thing, you will now metamorphose into a psychopathic meniac.
This is how it start..You are very comfortable watching gory pictures , blood stained and mangled bodies..You must be sick in the head.Pls Bleep off my mention. You Crazy & sick child.

Why are u worried about the killings in igboland?
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by hammer567: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
IF AKUNYILI HUSBAND IS DEAD, WE WILL BURY HIM AND CONTINUE.

NOTHING CAN MAKE US HATE IPOB.
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by Tingotoe: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:
All Hail Biafra. Dropout killing Doctors in Igboland.
Please add graphic pictures to your title and how sure are we that it's the man in the picture give that he had his face blown off
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by Christistruth00: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:
All Hail Biafra. Dropout killing Doctors in Igboland.

On behalf of all Yoruba People we would love to Adopt the Akunyuli Family as our own

If your People Don’t Appreciate and Honour You for what the Great Dora Akunyuli did for her People and Nigeria

We will and we will be too happy to adopt her family as our own

PS
The Scoundrels actually blew Aunty Dora’s Husbands head off and all for a Complete Fraud called Biafra
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by delzbaba(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
See what this idiots are doing to people in there own community, this innocent man died for what?
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
It shall never be well with kanu, ESN and ipob and ugm. This one isn't fulani killer herdsmen. Aswear, if I be buhari, kanu go rot on prison
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by Akposkibo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Atleast blurr the picture of the dead

What is Nigerian turning into
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by NGpatriot: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Just imagine when BiafraNISTAN finnaly arrive..

Blood go dey flow on the streets and inside gutter, den go hang heads from beheaded people on poles and street lights, mothers must donate their virgin girls for babalawo juju.

The most sadistic and barbaric stone-age terrorist enclave is unfolding before our eyes..

Zero value for human life..
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by azidomedogo: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
I give up on this country
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by blackmantis: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
pls takedown the pics.......have sympathy for the family
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by adekolaelect(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
loveth360:
All this lies and propaganda won't make us hate Ipob,Biafra and love your one Nigeria,Is not today you people started it.

On what bases will ipob kill him, we are not fools.

The real news says he was attacked and killed herdsmen.
https://www.iconsnews.com/2021/09/chike-akunyili-doras-husband-shot-dead.html?m=1
Is he a farmer ? Was he attacked in the village or Orbban area ? Bcs headmen always attacked in the Villages .
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
loveth360:
All this lies and propaganda won't make us hate Ipob,Biafra and love your one Nigeria,Is not today you people started it.

On what bases will ipob kill him, we are not fools.

The real news says he was attacked and killed herdsmen.
https://www.iconsnews.com/2021/09/chike-akunyili-doras-husband-shot-dead.html?m=1
how herdsmen go kill am with one gunshot...you know is ipob. How many deaths were reported in Anambra past two days. You have seen videos. Please we should call a spade a spade...if na herdsmen Dem go cut am, cut his legs. The gunshot was obviously form a shot gun. Herdsmen Carry ak47 , they hardly use shot gun ipob aka unknown gunmen most of Dem carry shot guns
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by Guestlander: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nobody tried to help him. Very very strange and sickening.
They just stood by and took pictures!
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
omoharry:
Dear Seun, I believe there comes a time you should step in by removing obscene pictures of the dead.There are so many children that have access to this forum and there constant exposure to such obscene picture will gradually erode any sence of humanity in them.
To the Op that posted this picture online..What satisfaction do you hope to achieve by showing this poor man's blood stained body for all to see?..When you time comes I hope your family will be happy to see your body, displayed in such a bad state for all to see.
You guys have finally lost all moral decency to respect the dead..Did you even think for once, the consequences of your actions? For goodness sake, did you think of how the children will feel when they see their beloved fathers corps displayed in such a manner on the internet.?
Shame on you and who ever that uploaded this picture of this man on the internet.This is the husband to a once heroin of our country, and this is the best way to honor her memory..shame on you .You are really a product of a sick and battered society

Don't know how a person is comfortable being the anchor of bad news, I mute anyone that post things like this on my WhatsApp, some morons will just be reposting without thinking, its not fair we know things are happening but ppl need to mind how they spread things like this

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by udele1: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Don't know how a person is comfortable being the anchor of bad news, I mute anyone that post things like this on my WhatsApp, some morons will just be reposting without thinking, its not fair we know things are happening but ppl need to mind how they spread things like this

You fund IPOB and ESN/UGM. But you dont want to see the return on your investment?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:

You fund IPOB and ESN/UGM. But you dont want to see the return on your investment?

You're obviously drunk, then you're the treasurer since you know all the sponsors by heart
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by Sunday2021: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2021
funkekemi:
Anything from this guy is fake no don't waste your time reading
your family members next.
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by Sunday2021: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2021
cybertruss:

Terrible. However your heading is wrong because IPOB have announced several times that they have suspended Monday sit at home. We currently don't know the people enforcing this. The group are yet to declare who they are.

In my location at Nnewi many came out Monday morning for normal business but ran home when they had some people were killed in the morning. It isn't IPOB, however they remain unknown and faceless
ipob is known for telling lies so iam not surprise. Ipob are terrorists!!!
Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
cry cry cry cry

Shot dead in Anambra where he went to receive an award, May his soul Rest In Peace

wanted to bring your previous news update incase you'll need to update yours too.

https://www.nairaland.com/6778441/cyril-akunyili-ipob-may-not

Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2021
udele1:
A whole Doctor Akunyili wasted by IPOB Criminals.

wanted to bring your previous news update incase you'll need to update yours too.

https://www.nairaland.com/6778441/cyril-akunyili-ipob-may-not

Re: Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. by funkekemi(f): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sunday2021:
your family members next.
ikpu nnegi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Launch Nigeria’s $100bn SDG Financing Framework / A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! / Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.