Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) (3906 Views)

Missing 18-year Old girl Returns Back Home / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by tobillionaire(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Pls has anyone seen this girl anywhere?

She's a student of moshood abiola polytechnic abeokuta ogun state, she was last seen online in the early hours of Saturday 2nd of October and physically seen at her place of resident pansheke abeokuta by her friends and neighbours on Thursday 30th of September.

All efforts to reach her on phone Saturday hitherto proved abortive.

Anyone with useful information on her whereabouts should please contact 09047003148 or 08184132833

Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by phenomental40(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Phootoo

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Ammishaddai: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
This one be like girl wey dey follow Yahoo boys . Make dem start with that place first

14 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
I pray she is found safe with her skull intact in Jesus name Amen

13 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by hybrid11(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
18years final year Nawao school abuse
No CCTV in Nigeria,they would have started from the last place and person the saw her with
I hope she is found intact cos I don't trust those skull miners

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Freestainworld(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
If she's missing in the North, check in one Alhaji house, they may have converted her to the religion of piss and scheduling her for marriage, if it's in the west, check all the sacrificial places to avoid losing another skull, if she's missing in the East, hurry up fast before she's sold into one love-vendor or converted to a baby mama factory worker as a reproducer, if she's from South south, please close all exit to the country before they relocate her to Italy for one old oyibo,

17 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by topedoski(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
If she's missing in the North, check in one Alhaji house, they may have converted her to the religion of piss and scheduling her for marriage, if it's in the west, check all the sacrificial places to avoid losing another skull, if she's missing in the East, hurry up fast before she's sold into one love-vendor or converted to a baby mama factory worker as a reproducer, if she's from South south, please close all exit to the country before they relocate her to Italy for one old oyibo,

You dey ment bro grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by chatinent: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oh men! Wakawaka suppose dey stay one place na
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Kestolove(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
iPhone 13 don comot...Na now girls go dey miss then appear with iPhone 13

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by WibusJaga: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2021

Let's hope she is chilling out with her BF & will soon return safe & sound after the escapade.
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by philipstanley(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
From the pictures above one can easily tell where she is
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Klyexy21(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
What if one decided to call those number to see if the she is back... sad
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wayward children everywhere.
If i could have my wish...,...

Dear Lord, i want just male children.
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by dudusky007(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
She dey boyfriend houz dey ride prick �✅
appearance shows the manner
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Kajaard: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kestolove:
iPhone 13 don comot...Na now girls go dey miss then appear with iPhone 13

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by tnerro1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Why can’t government ,both state and federal make CCTV compulsory in all public places. In Dubai, there are CCTV everywhere even in public buses. There traffic light even have CCTV attached to capture cars beating the light. Why do we choose to be backwards in this country when we know what to do to make things right. This one you don’t have to think oo, just copy copy what other developed nations have done......chai
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by tnerro1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Freestainworld:

What? Well , the south is still better sha tongue
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Telegram234(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
1 week Marathon for iPhone 13 grin
Dont worry she will be back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by flames007(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
The probability that she's under the ministration of a dude right now is very high. Calm down y'all, give it some days and she'll miraculously appear.
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Charmingrascal(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
They should go and check her Yahooboy boyfriend's house.

I pray she is found safe and sound
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by dettolgel: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skull miners have harvested this one.

I tire for the Republic of skull harvesters.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by badboyTee(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
In false prophet voice*

I see this hoe enjoying the cucumber in a yahoo boys place this I have seen grin

To be frank now this girl would be really flexible on bed cheesy
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Idiotmod: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
She went for dicktation grin grin
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Snitch24(m): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
I want to believe she is with a guy though
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Memberclub(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
I pray she is found safe with her skull intact in Jesus name Amen
una well for this nairaland sef
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Judging 4rm her facial look, this girl go sabi waka well,well. She might be in one of her Bfs' house.
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by davillian(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
She don follow Yahoo boy go
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Emmadoc: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nobody well for here grin
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by J0y0usever(f): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
philipstanley:
From the pictures above one can easily tell where she is
hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by bishop4life(m): 1:34am On Oct 04, 2021
I haven't seen her.

My problem is that when you find her now, shame no go low you come tell us where she go..

I pray bug for her safe return ijn
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Trustedapparel(m): 2:34am On Oct 04, 2021
tobillionaire:
Pls has anyone seen this girl anywhere?

She's a student of moshood abiola polytechnic abeokuta ogun state, she was last seen online in the early hours of Saturday 2nd of October and physically seen at her place of resident pansheke abeokuta by her friends and neighbours on Thursday 30th of September.

All efforts to reach her on phone Saturday hitherto proved abortive. I think she may b somewhere receiving anointing....

Anyone with useful information on her whereabouts should please contact 09047003148 or 08184132833

Mynd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) / Boy Shows Off Shrine, Lots Of Dollars On Facebook And Calls It Bastard Money [P / Mysterious Death Of Ansu Student' Lovers In Hostel Room(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.