Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,609 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached (3315 Views)

IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili / Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by ruggedtimi(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
gidgiddy:
A well known APC paid propagandist who rushes to Nairaland to falsely accuse IPOB of any violent crime in the South East, has been found at again.

This time, he has said that IPOB killed late Dora Akunyili's husband, Chike Akunyili. To make the story believable, he added an entry where Cyril Akunyili said on Facebook that it was IPOB that killed his brother. A quick search of Cyril Akunyili's Facebook account shows he never said such an that his last entry was 16 hours ago

Below is the link to Cyril Akunyili's Facebook account, he never said anything about IPOB. Someone stole his DP, created a fake Facebook account, and claimed he said that IPOB killed his brother

https://m.facebook.com/cyril.akunyili?tsid=0.8308258647965556&source=result
u don't know someone can delete post?
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by gidgiddy: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
ruggedtimi:
u don't know someone can delete post?

If he actually deleted it then that tells you he no longer be his deleted post

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by AntiBMC(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
You know, common sense they say, is not common.

I see some brainless ideoots asking if the eyewitnesses at the scene of the crime don't know the difference between herders and IPOB?

And I ask;
If fulani terrorists wanted to pin an attack they committed on ipob, will they dress like herders to do it, knowing fully well that they want to be seen by eyewitnesses?

Most people lack the ability to think critically. Systematic killings are being carried out recently on top southern figures in Nigeria and even though Malaifia said it; people are too busy killing their braincells watching BBN, instead of putting two and two together. May we not be taken unawares.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by IJOBA11: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
donjahsy:
They kill innocent people and you are still alive?
DON’T MIND THAT MALLAM
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by IJOBA11: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Your tittle should be "Fact check did Cyril Akunyili accused IPOB of killing his brother".

Then you will share his Facebook page his last Facebook post and the date.

You don't need to get emotional or show your sentiment on the thread.
That's how you should have done this.
Who knows, it might get to FP and it will correct the news making round that Cyril posted such.

Now your thread shows you are siding IPOB and there's no objectivity in it.

Just my observation
FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION GIDGIDDY
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by gidgiddy: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
LegendHero:

He deleted it I think.

Below is a screenshot of his response to one guy that shared Gazette post.

You can clearly see him debunking the view that it was herdsmen.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4660490283984438&id=100000705381933&m_entstream_source=timeline

Dont you find it strange that someone who just lost his brother in such gruesome circumstance is on Social media discussing the death with people but has nothing about the death on his own wall?

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by LegendHero(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

Dont you find it strange that someone who just lost his brother in such gruesome circumstance is on Social media discussing the death with people but has nothing about the death on his own wall?

He sure does have it on his own wall before and deleted it.

You yourself know it’s not Fulani herdsmen that killed that man. You’re just trying to do like a damage control which is fine.

But death of someone close to one in such way might trigger multiple behavior especially when you have online presence. Either you go offline and keep mute or irrationally quickly bring it online at that time.

So him deleting the post does not mean it’s not IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by SweetiliciousD: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

If they are using a fake Cyril Akunyili account to try and convince you that IPOB killed Dora Akunyili's husband, doesn't common sense tell you that the allegation is false?

Mental reasoning is too hard for Zombies.

Common sense is uncommon with agents of darkness, lies and falsehood.

Cc
Commentor
Udele1

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by tutudesz: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:

Even his death is false.IPOB supoorts elections in Anambra. There are no unknown gunmen moving around and killing people in Anambra to scare people from elections.

This is a movie scene.

https://www.facebook.com/105353278348423/videos/929667161092021/
Wow!! To those hailing them undecided they will soon turn on you
If he was killed by herdsmen, Igbo leaders would've shouted and mobilize boys to go after them.
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by gidgiddy: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
LegendHero:

He sure does have it on his own wall before and deleted it.

You yourself know it’s not Fulani herdsmen that killed that man. You’re just trying to do like a damage control which is fine.

But death of someone close to one in such way might trigger multiple behavior especially when you online presence. Either you go offline and keep mute or irrationally quickly bring it online at that time.

So him deleting the post does not mean it’s not IPOB.

This is why the authorities should thoroughly investigate this and bring whoever is responsible to book.

My point however is that those saying that IPOB is responsible, are relying on what Cyril Akunyili is purported to have said, and it currently does not exist

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by tutudesz: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

If they are using a fake Cyril Akunyili account to try and convince you that IPOB killed Dora Akunyili's husband, doesn't common sense tell you that the allegation is false?
There is a 50% chance IPOB killed him and there is also 50% chance herdsmen killed him
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by afube: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Shaolin77:
Leave udele1 the agent of darkness

his cup go soon full!
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by afube: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
NakwansaPolice:

lalasticlala why didn't you search the Facebook profile instead of publishing the fake screenshot to front page.

said it earlier that some people are hell bent in causing unrest in South East but their plan has failed.
they go about killing people and tagging it ipob just to cause unnecessary confusion and civil war in South East.
security agents should investigate that Ijelespeaks udele1 (oyigboupdate)
the guy is desperate and can do anything to justify his claim which includes killing Igbos and tagging ipob.
dude is obsessed with ipob and obsession can lead to desperation.

lalasticlala and Seun should keep an eye on the guy because he's using this platform to carry out his evil.
I don't support ipob but I'm not a fool too not to know when my brain is being used by some desperate miscreants causing confusion in the east

you are reporting Udele to the same security agents that are working with him................you need to be more suspicious and circumspect about those running your country's armed security agents...........they come from one part of the country o!

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by richmond500: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
mcbreeze:
Udele need to be investigated. His post here, is too suspicious.
first it was Fulani killing Igbos, then u blame DSS after that u said it was Oyigboupdate now u want to add Udele1

When will u people stop this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by jimyjames(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
endsarrrs:
sad We cannot throw away the baby with the bathe water... We know ipob/esn truely is killing innocent people here in the east.
Who are the we? How can a Mohamedan who has never been to the east knows what is happening in the east?
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by jimyjames(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
richmond500:
first it was Fulani killing Igbos, then u Blane DSS after that u said it was Oyigboupdate now u want to add Udele1

When will u people stop these nonsense?
You are too dull, oyigboupdate ijele udele the vulture is one person

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by tutudesz: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
richmond500:
first it was Fulani killing Igbos, then u Blane DSS after that u said it was Oyigboupdate now u want to add Udele1

When will u people stop these nonsense?
They kept blaming others when ESN started killing security personnels, instead of speaking up against ESN and now innocent individuals are dieing.

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by endsarrrs(f): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Who are the we? How can a Mohamedan who has never been to the east knows what is happening in the east?
Ipob/esn are murderers!
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by richmond500: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
jimyjames:

You are too dull, oyigboupdate ijele udele the vulture is one person
Lol, I am not surprised, I remembered someone told me oyigboupdate was my second moniker
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by mcbreeze: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
richmond500:
first it was Fulani killing Igbos, then u blame DSS after that u said it was Oyigboupdate now u want to add Udele1

When will u people stop this nonsense?

Oyigboupdate is same as Udele. Go and sit down
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by jimyjames(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
endsarrrs:
Ipob/esn are murderers!
Are you one of them?
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by richmond500: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
mcbreeze:

Oyigboupdate is same as Udele. Go and sit down
u know someone few days ago told me oyigboupdate is my second moniker
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by jimyjames(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
richmond500:
Lol, I am not surprised, I remembered someone told me oyigboupdate was my second moniker
Is it impossible? Nairaland is a faceless forum , 1 person can have 100 monikers if he wants , you yourself have multiple monikers and you know it
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by endsarrrs(f): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Are you one of them?
Continue typing trash there. It's 'turn by turn'...
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by richmond500: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Is it impossible? Nairaland is a faceless forum , 1 person can have 100 monikers if he wants , you yourself have multiple monikers and you know it
nope I don't, I may have other monikers in the past but I use only this one
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by jimyjames(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
endsarrrs:
Continue typing trash there. It's 'turn by turn'...
Very well, may you be publicly mobbed and killed for what you know nothing about, just the way you are blindly accusing ipob
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by jimyjames(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
richmond500:
nope I don't, I may have other monikers in the past but I use only this one
You can't say yes and no at the same time
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by richmond500: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
jimyjames:

You can't say yes and no at the same time
I had one other moniker but I could not remember the password so I created a new one, I am saying I have never operated two monikers simultaneously
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by jimyjames(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
richmond500:
I had one other moniker but I could not remember the password so I created a new one, I am saying I have never operated two monikers simultaneously
And you couldn't use your email to recover the accounts? undecided my friend oyigboupdate udele the vulture has many many monikers here and he plays multiple personalities, some times he even argues with himself using an ipob moniker .
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by paramakina202: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
gidgiddy:
A well known APC paid propagandist who rushes to Nairaland to falsely accuse IPOB of any violent crime in the South East, has been found at again.

This time, he has said that IPOB killed late Dora Akunyili's husband, Chike Akunyili. To make the story believable, he added an entry where Cyril Akunyili said on Facebook that it was IPOB that killed his brother. A quick search of Cyril Akunyili's Facebook account shows he never said such and that his last entry was 16 hours ago

Below is the link to Cyril Akunyili's Facebook account, he never said anything about IPOB. Someone stole his DP, created a fake Facebook account, and claimed he said that IPOB killed his brother

https://m.facebook.com/cyril.akunyili?tsid=0.8308258647965556&source=result

Kill and deny pattern at work.
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by BobbieZion(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
It does not change the fact that IPOB like Herdsmen, Bandits and B/H are terrorists.

IPOB are shallow, and they are terrorists.
Re: Cyril Akunyili Never Said That IPOB Killed His Brother! Proof Attached by Minjim: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:

Even his death is false.IPOB supoorts elections in Anambra. There are no unknown gunmen moving around and killing people in Anambra to scare people from elections.

This is a movie scene.

https://www.facebook.com/105353278348423/videos/929667161092021/

Stop deceiving yourselves.
Here are the people that killed professor Akunyili here walking and being hailed by fools in the street of Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsySuYTI26o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) / BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku / The Yorubas Now Control 2 Of The Largest Economy In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.