Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) (3310 Views)

Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku / Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Lelelalalele: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
See the ruthless soldier that looted Tinubu's residence and stole his certificates.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Painintheass221: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Xscape1993(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Evil party.... founder of agberos...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Fira09(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
The picture looks funny. smiley
Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Telekinetic: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lelelalalele:
See the ruthless soldier that looted Tinubu's residence and stole his certificates.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Queenttoast01: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Don't post false information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by blue01(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen let the VAWULENCE begin.....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Vickym1(f): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
We can't have another buhari in the aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Cypress042(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin grin gringrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by delzbaba(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
i don laff die,, how person no go attend primary school and secondary school, but come jump to university? atleast u go do waec or diploma or sandwich programme, where are the certificates? this man is finished.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Gentlerespect76: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Those certificates (if they exist) would do Tinubu terrible political harm; that's why they've chosen to kill them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by plaindealer: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
This biafran ipob bush soldier actually stole the certificate..

grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by kelechi50: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
What doesn't happen in Naija doesn't exist.

In Naija everything is possible. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Omoslim26: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN oya come ooh food don dun grin
Come and masturbate away your future with your usual Yoruba vs Igbo tribal bigotry that an eternally goat raping cursed thing like you is destined to do till eternity � grin grin
Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by plaindealer: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
This dead and rotten clown stole the certificate, but he engaged in a gun battle with law enforcement while trying to get away with the certificate and was summarily eliminated by Tinubu security forces.

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by swaggerjack: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by AntiBMC(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Someone that didn't go to primary or secondary school... he just flew to university. This country is a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Faber(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lelelalalele:

Nigeria na cruise capital of the World grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Faber(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
delzbaba:
i don laff die,, how person no go attend primary school and secondary school, but come jump to university? atleast u go do waec or diploma or sandwich programme, where are the certificates? this man is finished.

We dey talk say Bubu no get WAEC without knowing that this one no get common enterance and first school leaving certificate. Omoh naija na cruise my man

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Sergio101(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
lmaocheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Sergio101(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin

The actor you posted up there is a well respected man in Nollywood industry that has a meaningful life more than your Agidi kpakoro life cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by delzbaba(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Faber:

We dey talk say Bubu no get WAEC without knowing that this one no get common enterance and first school leaving certificate. Omoh naija na cruise my man
i swear na illiterates dey run us for naija since.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omoslim26:
OyeofIkoTuN oya come ooh food don dun grin
Come and watch me masturbate away my future with my usual Yoruba vs Igbo tribal bigotry that an eternally goat raping cursed thing like me is destined to do till eternity � grin grin

I'm glad your dad left you a good mission in life

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
No be only soldier, na soldier ant. They want to rule Nigeria with a Nepa Bill. It will not work this time around.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals The Soldier That Stole His University Certificates (Pix) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lelelalalele:
D op is feri wicket! grin for exposing This gallant soldier

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide / Northern Govs Laud Fg Oil Exploration In Region / Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.