Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,732 members, 7,844,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria (794 Views)

No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win / Jang: Only Haters Of Nigeria, Economic Recovery Oppose Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by lateef4me(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2011
This is an important warning to all haters of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to please in their own interest leave Nigeria for us . As GEJ will be inaugurated for another four year term tomorrow, any act of intolerance,destructive criticisms and sabotage will not be condoned again .

For those of you on this forum who cannot afford travelling oversea,Ghana,Liberia,Togo,Egypt,Libya are all there waiting for you.If you cannot contribute positively to the development of Nigeria,kindly leave,

You are warned ! angry angry angry
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by lateef4me(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

Pass this information, It's for your own good oh
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by omanzo02: 9:23pm On May 28, 2011
Over and out grin grin grin
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by aljharem3: 9:36pm On May 28, 2011
to where ?
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by kabba7(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2011
An AGENDA ?
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by chamber2(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2011
to where ?

Libya, afghanistan, Iraq, Iran,Yemen shocked
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by lateef4me(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2011
to where ?

To Iraq,Iran, afghanistan and other unstable lslamic nations !
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by jmaine: 10:14pm On May 28, 2011
Hmmmm ! 
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by playmode(m): 12:06am On May 29, 2011
lateef4me:

This is an important warning to all haters of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to please in their own interest leave Nigeria for us . As GEJ will be inaugurated for another four year term tomorrow, any act of intolerance,destructive criticisms and sabotage will not be condoned again .

For those of you on this forum who cannot afford travelling oversea,Ghana,Liberia,Togo,Egypt,Libya are all there waiting for you.If you cannot contribute positively to the development of Nigeria,kindly leave,

You are warned !  angry angry angry

Go f8ck yourself you piece of sh8t.You should be ashamed of yourself you donkey carcass.So honest patriotic Nigerians should leave Nigeria for you and your rotten crew so that you can further destroy the country.May you get what you deserve in life you waste of sperm.  angry  If dem born you well go in to the street and face people who are against GEJ and see if they will not use you for human barbecue  angry
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 12:19am On May 29, 2011
All these small kids that do not even pay tax are the ones asking people to 'leave Nigeria'.
it's a pity the depths this section has sunk to.
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by Mynd44: 3:45am On May 29, 2011
The web should not be available to some people
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by egift(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2011
@Poster and other Nairaland GEJ Fanatics
Pray he have something tangible to show Nigerians fast because I-have-no-shoes, lucky-one-term-is-too-short with Facebook-rants will not save him.

As Nigerians we want the best. Don't even dream of bullying us into that yeye canopy of demons. If you want to leave, you can join Ibori, Ohakim, Daniels and your other collegues.

You have been warned!
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by 1025: 8:28am On May 29, 2011
@O.poster,
may the suffering of the nigerian masses enforce by the criminal actions of this pdp led govt be ur portion today and forever more. how unreasonable an slowpoke can be. if u are normal, why will u call oppositions haters of jonathan and ask them to leave nigeria? na God of the poor masses go punish u. u want us to support the likes of bankole that has $1b in just one account. have u ever tot of how much david mark will have in his accounts talk-less of ur jonathan and obasanjos.
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by blacksta(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2011
Beaf in action
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53am On May 29, 2011
lateef4me:

You are warned ! angry angry angry

Does the bolded stand also for the one being inaugurated?
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by joecrack(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2011
@topic & OP
Totally uncalled for,the country belongs to we all,devoid of politics,religion,regio its still our country,asking anti gej supporters to leave obviously is a clueless and senseless insinuation(sure if buhari won you would've been on ur way to where ever)
bottomline,strong opposition,criticizm is needed to check gej,only i personally hope its a constructive one not borne out of hate or sentiments.and my admonition to gej apologist like my humble self is we dont follow and support blindly like the almajiris,when gej seems to be going out of line pls reprimand and dont sell ur conscience,there's enormous work to be done and time have started running out,thats why i had reservations over the 1.3b on inaugration.
Pls our nation is a sham,lets all hope for 'fresh air'
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by metodman(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2011
And the OP will claim to be a future leader right?

O ma se ooo
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by fineboy200: 10:52am On May 29, 2011
to where? hell of course, we dont need ya.
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by lateef4me(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2011
Go f8ck yourself you piece of sh8t.You should be ashamed of yourself you donkey carcass.So honest patriotic Nigerians should leave Nigeria for you and your rotten crew so that you can further destroy the country.May you get what you deserve in life you waste of sperm.  Angry  If dem born you well go in to the street and face people who are against GEJ and see if they will use your for human barbecue  Angry

Dude,with all the hate and anger burning inside of you,spare yourself the agony and go and kiss transformer !  grin grin grin ;
Re: Haters Of GEJ, Leave Nigeria by lateef4me(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2011
@O.poster,
may the suffering of the nigerian masses enforce by the criminal actions of this pdp led govt be your portion today and forever more. how unreasonable an slowpoke can be. if u are normal, why will u call oppositions haters of jonathan and ask them to leave nigeria? na God of the poor masses go punish u. u want us to support the likes of bankole that has $1b in just one account. have u ever tot of how much david mark will have in his accounts talk-less of your jonathan and obasanjos.

Guy,for all your curses,abuses and prayers,I say back to sender ! grin grin grin

Beaf in action

Beef must have been a terrible nightmare for you , pele oh sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Unarmed And Unmasked Daylight Robbers At Mile 2 Badagry Express Way- Fashola Hel / The Hypocrisy Of Can And Its Collaborators / Wikileaks And Nigerian Ruling Class Indiscretions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.