Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) (57050 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Onitsha As Crowd Gathers (Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) / Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
muykem:
If police kill them now, they will become innocent igbo on nairaland.

And if they kill police Nko?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by delpee(f): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hmmm! Hope this will not lead to regrets....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Commentor: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This is what happens when a country's leadership is centred on marginalization and religious sentiments towards a particular ethic group.

Like Boko Haram.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by azimuthally: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
They know them as their messiah against the zoo police and army.
NG is cast forever. She is beyony repair.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by NGpatriot: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
[s][s]
Bonesbreaker:
then you move your ass from south east to north east or west the safe heaven you cry too much on another region whose identity you not are in any engagement with any eastern lady or do you have any business in East ?? Why make nose more than them
[/s][/s]

Must the ignorant and unintelligent gutter mentality people like you bore us with your low mentality rants?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by BadBradley: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
I truly believe the Igbo race have leadership crisis. With no traditional foundation for kings, no aristocrat as the communal voice of reason, thugs, no-lives and Sub-Zero humans are now the centre piece for an entire region.

What catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Eze2000(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Keep hailing these low lives till they come for you

Like efcc does at 2 am Midnight only to find they missed address?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Dawnofhope: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na so the north dey Hail Boko boys b4 , but now even the repented once dey no want see . Ignorance can kill
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by afube: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Afamed:

Coming from Ochanja IPoB chairman/ publicity Sect

All these mumus castigating ESN or unknown gunmen or whatever in the southeast are all missing in the thread showing scores of mangled corpses of southern kaduna and Benue citizens being scooped up by excavators, that thread is not even 3 pages long! You black people are wicked beyond belief, if you think these over exuberant boys in capes are all the resistance Ndigbo are able to project on Fulani jihadi forces, then you do not know Igbo people very well!............the discredited political class in southern Nigeria who feel this is another political yoyo should have a rethink, the racist British and western governments will not be able to save them when the" Jungle fully matures"................." Igbo is not Benue"......somebody should advise Fulani to delete southeast from the list of their conquered territory, it will end in tears for them ultimately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
The forest trusted the axe because they believed that the axes was one of them because it's handle was made of wood

2012, When I served in the north during the heat of Bokoharam , this was exactly how it played out. Indigenes came out to support the Bokoharam thinking they were fighting their course for many it was our of fear, others saw them as the religious saviours, some for ethnic reasons .it didn't end well for them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by NGpatriot: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This is what happens when a country's leadership is centred on marginalization and religious sentiments towards a particular ethic group.

So, when you feel marginalized, your best action and reaction is to form your own terrorist groups and killers to marginalize, kill, slaughter and behead your own so-called marginalized people?

So who is really marginalizing who?

You people come up with the most retaredd rubbish ever..

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by afube: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Minjim:
The East is on self destruct.

Get me a pop corn

and what happened to the peaceful and compliant middle belt......'.Igbo no be Benue', do not get it twisted.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Omotaday(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Latakia:
Me that my gele always look like the map of Lagos, those terrorists will just say heyyyyy look at one afonja woman.
lol
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Must the ignorant and unintelligent gutter mentality people like you bore us with your low mentality rants?

i usually see you as a stupid fellow but i don't know that your stupidity is of the highest trend like been stupid is an achievement you masturbate on east trending news like your cursed i likely see no sense in you, your an insult to ur parents Bleep off
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by jimyjames(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kingdemu:
[s]The IPOB's reckless behaviors of targeting their own people would sooner or later cost them dearly. Killing innocent people and resorting to targeting high profile people will not de-market the whole region but also lead to eventual revolt from the same people they are trying to fight for. You can achieve self-determination peacefully without threatening the lives of your people. The poor's major concern is their next meal. A landlocked region of the South-east relies heavily on trade with other parts of Nigeria. Igbo people are the most dispersed ethnic groups in Nigeria. They are found in every nook and cranny of Nigeria which make them vulnerable to reprisal attacks. It has geographical disadvantages to win any battle against the central government. Borno state alone has bigger landmass than the entire South East put together. They are already overcrowded and without trade with which Igbo people are famously known for, and killings of their people without compunction, the IPOB would one day lose the support of its people.[/s]
It is only on social media that Igbos are known as terrorists, on the streets everyone knows Igbos are with the people not against the people, everyone knows Igbos are not behind those killings
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Babaolose: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hailing unknown gunmen will have it repercussions
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by AfroKnight: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
*Residents hail unknown gunmen as they storm Onitsha.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by afube: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, when you feel marginalized, your best action and reaction is to form your own terrorist groups and killers to marginalize, kill, slaughter and behead your own so-called marginalized people?

So who is really marginalizing who?

You people come up with the most retaredd rubbish ever..

I did not see your patriotism in the thread showing the mangled corpses of southern Kaduna xtians ...you bloody hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Okudiover(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
People are cheering them ignorant of the fact that these people are well paid to destabilize the south east. By the time they find that they have been led by the nose and duped then they would wish otherwise.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by InHeaven(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is simple analogy.

Igbos=IPOB
Ipob=ESN
ESN=Unknown Gunmen
Unknown Gunmen=Terrorist

Meaning Igbos are Terrorists

May God bless our gallant officers, OPERATION CROCODILE BITE Should be unfold immediately.

Let see whose Power pass.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Emyogalanya: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Emmac433:
Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha In Full Force As People Hail Them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsySuYTI26o
you are a foool. Where in OSHA is this. Normal OSHA residents will flee. From a man with gun. Do not think you can trick us with a semblance of what happened in Yobe state when Boko haram returned the dapchi girls. Where the people were calling them holy warriors. We have not forgot
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by BadBradley: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This is also an Igbo problem.

Supporting and cheering criminals isn't an answer to federal government's marginalisation.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by NGpatriot: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
Bonesbreaker:
i usually see you as a stupid fellow but i don't know that your stupidity is of the highest trend like been stupid is an achievement you masturbate on east trending news like your cursed i likely see no sense in you, your an insult to ur parents Bleep off
[/s]

Not interested in your Taliban BiafraNISTAN ipobian JIHADI rubbish..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by HRMK: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha who is innocent among them?
IS LATE AKINYULI HUBBY NOT INNOCENT?HE WAS KILLED IN COLD BLOOD!TOO BAD!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by NGpatriot: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
afube:

I did not see your patriotism in the thread showing the mangled corpses of southern Kaduna xtians ...you bloody hypocrite!!

So, me not saying anything about Kaduna is the reason why you slaughtering your own people in the SE and the reason why you must not stop slaughtering your own igbo people?

Will you stop killing yourselves in the selves once I start talking about Kaduna?

You see how dumb and idiotic you ipob terrorists sound?

Must other people be responsible for your own barbaric and sadistic murdering behavior?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by 2tpick: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Them dey use better cars o. Police should go after these guys cos I am not comfortable with these unknown gunmen before they will become like SARS operatives in the near future.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your Taliban BiafraNISTAN ipobian JIHADI rubbish..
Yet you masturbater in every trend i checked your all total post is all about it,like i said early on Mr, NGpatriot 99% of stupid people in Nigeria i see you at level 98% your so dumb that even ur reasoning is bad. Please i advice you to atlist keep alittle of stupidity for ur kids because the will surely do more stupid stuff than u
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Unknown IPOB u mean??
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
stanluiz:
You mean ipob members should stop hailing their Angel Ugm grin

You guys can't deny any longer. Ipob don cast.

These are the Gunmen that killed Akuyili husband but ipob members on the street are hailing them.

Police don't need to do any investigations again. With this video evidence. We have found the killer of late Akuyili.

You are simply brain dead... no wonder you reason through your ass! This is the handiwork of your TERRORIST government...you freaking M0R0N!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5LVqGVVV5k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe / I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari / Borno Commissioner, Ibrahim Garba, & A Woman Found Dead In Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.