Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) (57063 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) / Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by chatinent: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Premiumwriter:
so we should look to animal government?

Is that the only government alternatives you know?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by wizseller: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Unknown gun men indeed

Sooner than later, they will die like cockroaches never to be remembered or mourned by anyone

Rascals who are holding guns now and feel like they are untouchables, what they are sowing, they will reap worse along with their sponsors

Emmac433:
Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha In Full Force As People Hail Them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsySuYTI26o

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Unik3030: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

My good sir... Research and ask about me on this forum.

I stand for nothing but the welfare of the common and average Nigerian.

I take no sides in wrongs... I speak the truth whether against Ipob or the Nigerian government.
God bless u
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Afamed:

But you called us efulefu / Fulani slaves when we were racing the alarm from onset?

A good student of history would have known the end result of UGM/ ESN formed by the coward Albino.
Now that the chicken has come home to roost
But you are still efulefu and Fulani slave

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
IPOB is doing everything expected of them. The Biafra agitation was based solely on hate and unintelligent cliches that don't make sense. When agitation is led by miscreants on a philosophy of hate it will never end well.
The Hutus did not just kill Tutsis, they killed Hutus who they considered moderate. We said it years ago when Biafra agitators started killing northerners that it was just a matter of time before they start killing fellow Igbos.

I tell you this, terrorist IPOB will kill, barbecue the dead bodies of their children and eat it all because they don't share the same ideology of hate. It's just a matter of time.
IPOB did free protect police arrested them called them terrorist,IPOB asked for separation i was in Nigeria that day i saw police shot innocent people dead,dead cops was seen everywhere police burst into churches kidnap innocent people who where praying tag them terrorist know a monster is born a big one 2023 will either keep Nigeria or tir it into piece, MNK arrest will breed more terror soon that you will not even know where to start commenting this will happen soon, south south region has not started still loading you see it will come to a day you and your political friends will seek for the said separation and by then alot damages must have happened.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by mandax: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Please guys, STOP hailing these UGM. These are Daura Secret Service (DSS) agents created to destabilize Southeast and blame it on IPOB and ESN.

Apt. They weren’t even hailing. They were screaming over the invasion by Islamic terrorists.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by CXLVII: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
SmartPolician:
The problem is not arming a militia; it is disarming them when their services are no longer needed.
-
SmartPolician, 2021

The best I ever read on this thread.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Where is that "full force" ? Mtchew,these people and chest beating sha !
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I can only condemn this government for being partisan

I will always condemn the government too for failing all round...

But to equally fail to condemn the war-mongering activities of the bastards called Ipob/ESN is nothing but hypocrisy!!!

I repeat... You don't cut your nose to spite your face.

Take a look at Borno, Yobe, Niger, etc... Is the government suffering or the average citizens?!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by funshint(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
South East is gradually going the way of Serra Leone. If you've watched that "Cry Freetown" documentary, this is how it started. People were hailing the rebels until they decide to start "Operation Anniliate All". The rebels wanted to kill everybody both friends and foe. I support their agitation but their brutality, most especially against their own people is getting out of hand.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by ba2remagaji: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
What a shame to the people.wait for government intervention.
Emmac433:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsySuYTI26o
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by HRMK: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
IPOB/ESN KILLING INNOCENT IGBOS!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Guestlander: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Why are they wearing capes? Ipob was founded on hate, I knew when there's no one to hate they would turn it on themselves.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Evatrica1: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
It's quite a pity. Some people are playing to the script of the enemy. If only my people can see.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Pharaohny: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
The same way Borno people praised Boko Haram
Na small he dey start
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by 24brains(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
If boko haram can do it, UGM can do better but protecting the people. The rising sun must set.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Old old video
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by ayooladokun: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Some idiot and ethnic bigots will say its UGM instead of calling them by their name IPOB Miscreant
SarkinYarki:
Keep hailing these low lives till they come for you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by stanluiz(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Please guys, STOP hailing these UGM. These are Daura Secret Service (DSS) agents created to destabilize Southeast and blame it on IPOB and ESN.

You mean ipob members should stop hailing their Angel Ugm grin

You guys can't deny any longer. Ipob don cast.

These are the Gunmen that killed Akuyili husband but ipob members on the street are hailing them.

Police don't need to do any investigations again. With this video evidence. We have found the killer of late Akuyili.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Sholaco: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Amen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by chaloskyx: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
But your FG actually kill more people than these guys naa but you support them
SarkinYarki:
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
care4you:

how many Fulani heardsmen have they killed?.......cus I've gone through the killer's record I haven't seen any! ....they are only killing their brother s

Do these ones have sense?!! Leave them to keep being stupid!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by NGpatriot: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
The countless deaths so far are igbo people, not Hausa Fulani so in this case, it's the victims and future victims of their killers rejoicing, welcoming and celebrating their own killers and terrorizers.

Looks like the whole of SE is a big, sad and apocalypse blood-soaked reality and cult show, even the elected officials and governors are on a permanent vacation and leave of absence.

Going forward, they've crossed the normal societal rubicon and I don't see the whole of SE coming back from this nightmare as a peaceful, sane, normal, and cohesive society.

This is just too sad and disheartening to follow.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by bluefilm: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
They are hailing their future tormentors exactly the same way some people were hailing Boko Haram back in those days.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Sholaco: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
HRMK:
IPOB/ESN KILLING INNOCENT IGBOS!
Hahahahahaha who is innocent among them?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by hosemujica: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Afamed:

Coming from Ochanja IPoB chairman/ publicity Sect
Lol no mind am , as long as the stay within Igbo states no problem but if them near Naija Delta them go hear word.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by redirect(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
IFE ANA EME BU IFE MOU. IFE ANA EME BU IFE MOU. IFE ANA EME BU IFE MOU.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Blackfire(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Queseda:

Igbo man pretending as northerner cheesy

Who is this Did I collect ya wife or lash your mother or sister??
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by stanluiz(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ok. Let assume that those Ugm are DSS operatives. Then why is Ipob members hailing them ? So ipob is hailing the so called DSS operatives killing our people ?

It means that Ipob is working for the enemy that is destroying our land.

Ipob is now a tool our enemy want to use to destroy and they should be stop and destroy by all means before they destroy us.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Trumann: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
So sad.
Well, if Igbos are in support of UGM, no problem. So far the madness is restricted of Igboland and not exported outside. Let Igboland continue to burn, e no concern me.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by SarkinYarki: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
chaloskyx:
But your FG actually kill more people than these guys naa but you support them

Where have u ever seen me support bUhari
Re: Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
The countless deaths so far are igbo people, not Hausa Fulani so in this case, it's the victims and future victims of their killers rejoicing, welcoming and celebrating their own killers and terrorizers.

Looks like the whole of SE is a big, sad and apocalypse blood-soaked reality and cult show, even the elected officials and governors are on a permanent vacation and leave of absence.

Going forward, they've crossed the normal societal rubicon and I don't see the whole of SE coming back from this nightmare as a peaceful, sane, normal, and cohesive society.

This is just too sad and disheartening to follow.

then you move your ass from south east to north east or west the safe heaven you cry too much on another region whose identity you not are in any engagement with any eastern lady or do you have any business in East ?? Why make nose more than them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) / I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari / Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.