Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Many Lies Of Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Lies Of Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB (229 Views)

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Many Lies Of Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB by McCoy662(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
After listening to the broadcast of Kanu, the leader of IPOB, I've noticed one thing. Kanye and IPOB are just petty with the truth. Maybe they are simply ignorant or deliberately looking for a way to justify their beliefs.
I'm not writing any long epistle here. I'm diving to the my points proper. Any counter logical argument is welcomed.
1. Kanu said Buhari has died long ago and buried in *London*
We might have at one point or the other heard this from either kanu himself or his disciples. This is the daftest of his lies and how on earth do people believed this? Build up to 2019 elections, kanu said that jubril aka Buhari won't be contesting for 2019 elections because the north was using him to impersonate Buhari till election time when another northerner would take over. In fact I had a bet with an IPOB friend. He said if Buhari recontested, he would jettison the preachings of kanu grin
Well, we've all seen that this claim is a pure lie as they both witnessed Buhari not just recontesting but also winning the 2019 election. They also ran indoors the day Buhari visited Imo state lately.
2. Kanu said the Igbos are marginalized
This is not lies in it's entirety but the way Kanu puts it, it's a pure lie. Their argument is that SE is the only geopolitical zone that have not produced a president. We all know this is pure lies. In the pre-democratic era, we produced Azikiwe and Aguiyi Ironsi. In this democratic era, we haven't produced any one. Well, nigeria have had just for democratically elected president. Two from the north and two from the south. These presidents are from SW, NW, SS, NW. we can see that SE is not the only region omitted in the list as NC, NE are not also in the list. So, we cannot possibly call that marginalization until at least all other zones have produced a president each and SE is left out.
3. Everything belongs to the North.
This very assertion is based on national appointments. The ratios are always like North 6 - 0 South East. Well, i believe that every comparison should be proportionate. North as represented here comprises 3 geopolitical zones against one SE zone. Maybe they just don't know this or they are just saying what they want to hear.
4. Kanu claimed to be invincible and invisible
We've all see how the mighty has fallen grin

5. IPOB says Kanu is the controller of SE
Power actually belongs to the people. A government is constituted by the people and this is why it seems kanu is in control, because he controls a good number of the youths. But then, being in control is not just about waging a guerrilla warfare. it should be a sustainable control. At least dethroning the governors of the region and hoisting their flag. We can say bandits control Kaduna because they made the state government close up some schools.

Typing...
Re: The Many Lies Of Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB by Kestolove(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
KANU is a yahoo yahoo plus guy

(1) (Reply)

No Goverment Since 1999 Has Done What I've Done In Six Years - Buhari / Buhari Vows To Deal Ruthlessly With Sponsors Of Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Identified I / Suspected IPOB Members Set Nnewi Home Of APC Chieftain, Joe Igbokwe, On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.