Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . (1030 Views)

Lionel Messi Could Be Going To Jail For Tax Evasion / When A Friend Keeps Asking Me If I'll Be Coming To My Graduation With My Childrn / What Do You Think Would Be Going Across Her Mind As She Saw My Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 28, 2011
How does a transformer look, so that I dont accidentally hug one when I get to Nigeria?

I sometimes lean on poles around here, so I dont want to lean on the wrong ones.
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Ekpoma1: 11:09pm On May 28, 2011
*Long hiss* I thot he had beta tin 2 say.
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by toyemz(f): 11:09pm On May 28, 2011
take 190 along with you
she is used to hugging transformers
so he can be your guide
safe journey home
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 28, 2011
Ileke!!!! Haba! You can't be this bored now grin
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Dsense(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2011
toyemz:

take 190 along with you
so he can be your guide
safe journey home

[size=20pt]Best Response of the season . . . . .**Fell off the couch** grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Dsense(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2011
Sweetie . . . .Just stay away from poles . .even Trees in that country are considered as CONDUCTORS! grin
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 28, 2011
naijababe:

Ileke!!!! Haba! You can't be this bored now grin

hehehhe. grin

But the thing worry me sha. The way ppl dey talk about transformer hugging. tongue

maa da mi lohun jare. ere ni mo fi n se.

D-sense:

Sweetie . . . .Just stay away from poles . .even Trees in that country are considered as CONDUCTORS! grin

Will you show me which tree is safe by hugging them first? If you get shocked I'll know which one not to touch kiss
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 28, 2011
Ekpoma1:

excuse me, what is better than transformer hugging?

toyemz:

take 190 along with you
so he can be your guide
safe journey home

You should also follow along lol
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by sexylogan(m): 11:38pm On May 28, 2011
Ekpoma1:

lol. . .

@ poster; buy enuff blackberrys for every naija babe u will toast
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Dsense(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

hehehhe. grin

But the thing worry me sha. The way ppl dey talk about transformer hugging. tongue

maa da mi lohun jare. ere ni mo fi n se.

Will you show me which tree is safe by hugging them first? If you get shocked I'll know which one not to touch kiss

Too mean cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by CrazyMan(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2011
Well it would be good for you to come back home and experience some mosquito bites, power failure, frequent gunshots from armed robbers and kidnappers, bad roads e.tc.

Also whenever you feel feverish, there’re fake and expired drugs awaiting your consumption, quack doctors and nurses would be there to ensure that something goes wrong so they can double your medical bills.

You’ll also experience how it feels to cross dangerous roads without any zebra crossing, doge from motorcycles, finally in order to avoid unnecessary delay during a check point, you must keep a roger for the men in black.

Welcome home in advance.
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Dsense(m): 12:37am On May 29, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm not coming home . . .Godamnit grin
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Tosinville(m): 12:41am On May 29, 2011
yeye thread
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by GaussS: 12:54am On May 29, 2011
CrazyMan:

Well it would be good for you to come back home and experience some mosquito bites, power failure, frequent gunshots from armed robbers and kidnappers, bad roads e.tc.

Also whenever you feel feverish, there’re fake and expired drugs awaiting your consumption, quack doctors and nurses would be there to ensure that something goes wrong so they can double your medical bills.

You’ll also experience how it feels to cross dangerous roads without any zebra crossing, doge from motorcycles, finally in order to avoid unnecessary delay during a check point, you must keep a roger for the men in black.

Welcome home in advance.
yeah it is still the bestest tho grin
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Nobody: 1:10am On May 29, 2011
toyemz:

take 190 along with you
so he can be your guide
safe journey home
grin grin

[size=4pt]myself and 190 are going together to Nigeria.
We are going to use the money he/she scammed to take care of our expenses.

@tosin this might be a yeye thread but you are a yeye fowl! cheesy cheesy grin[/size] tongue
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by CrazyMan(m): 1:24am On May 29, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin

@tosin this might be a yeye thread but you are a yeye fowl! cheesy cheesy grin[/size] tongue

*Sighs*
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by HighChief4(m): 1:34am On May 29, 2011
CrazyMan:

Welcome home in advance.

So sad mehn
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Pweety4me(f): 1:46am On May 29, 2011
CrazyMan:

Welcome home in advance.

Lol pleaseee abeg stop painting a slapped image of 9ja!!. . .it is not as bad in ALL PLACES!! cheesy tongue. . .i ave zebra cross in my area, and in my family we ave a vigilant family doctor, we don't often sick anywayz so not much need 4 ha tongue. . .and we ave Xtra strong mosquito net & Xtra Xtra supply of mosquito & wasp spray all over the houseee grin. . .what else?i ave not experienced any sort of handrob or pow pow calamity. . .& may me & my fam not in JESUS NAME! lipsrsealed

Oh i just realised, my family is not like the regular family in the most parts of 9ja
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Nobody: 1:58am On May 29, 2011
There really are some nice looking transformers around there you can [size=20pt]hug tightly[/size]
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by CrazyMan(m): 2:01am On May 29, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol pleaseee abeg stop painting a slapped image of 9ja!!. . .it is not as bad in ALL PLACES!! cheesy tongue. . .i ave zebra cross in my area, and in my family we ave a vigilant family doctor, we don't often sick anywayz so not much need 4 ha tongue. . .and we ave Xtra strong mosquito net & Xtra Xtra supply of mosquito & wasp spray all over the houseee grin. . .what else?i ave not experienced any sort of handrob or pow pow calamity. . .& may me & my fam not in JESUS NAME! lipsrsealed

Oh i just realised, my family is not like the regular family in the most parts of 9ja

Alright maybe not for you.

How about the average Nigerian?
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by 190: 8:22am On May 29, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin

@tosin this might be a yeye thread but you are a yeye fowl!  cheesy cheesy grin[/size] tongue

U're dunce! angry
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Gboliwe: 4:03pm On May 29, 2011
D-sense:

we are talking about transformer, you musnt tell us you took classes in physics. We dont have to know.
Ileke-IdI:

How does a transformer look, so that I dont accidentally hug one when I get to Nigeria?

I sometimes lean on poles around here, so I dont want to lean on the wrong ones.
Funny girl.
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by busybody20: 5:27pm On May 29, 2011
sauer:

There really are some nice looking transformers around there you can [size=20pt]hug tightly[/size]

lol
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 29, 2011
CrazyMan:

*Sighs*

190? tongue

@190 shut up fo0l! angry
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by 190: 8:24pm On May 29, 2011
Says the skinned Lizard!!

suffering from bloody Poo angry angry
Re: I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . by Pweety4me(f): 9:02pm On May 29, 2011
CrazyMan:

Alright maybe not for you.

How about the average Nigerian?

Hmmm make them come answer 4 you! grin lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why Is NL Now So Boring And Dull? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.