Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

If U Work In A Construction Firm In Lagos, Abuja Or PH, You Can Make Extra Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If U Work In A Construction Firm In Lagos, Abuja Or PH, You Can Make Extra Money (176 Views)

Build your dream house in Nigeria with a registered Building construction firm. / Are U An Event Planner, Do U Work In An Event Center, Earn 40k Weekly Doing This / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Work In A Construction Firm In Lagos, Abuja Or PH, You Can Make Extra Money by Driggs: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hello,

No long story.. your company rolls out contracts everyday because they hire contractors who can supply products used in building construction.

Sand, granite, interlocking stone, iron rods, roofing sheet, blocks, tiles etc.

We produce and supply quality materials of all these products and more.

Since you know your company better than we do, this is your chance to make more money.

Put your ears on ground and stay close to your procurement manager.

If you inform us what your firm needs and we submit proposal (we are confident of winning as our products are genuine, quality and not costly), you'd earn 5% of the total profit.

Please send a WhatsApp message to 09130 5763 57 to start.

You can save this number for future use.

My name is Engr. Temitope and I'd love for you to be a key part of my business..

(1) (Reply)

I Have Good News & Bad News For You. But Act Fast / Get Free 1k With Piggyvest / How To Get Your Authentic Trade Test Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.