Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

What Will Your Decision Be?? Contribute Your Opinion. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Your Decision Be?? Contribute Your Opinion. (394 Views)

If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? / What Will Be Your Decision?? / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Your Decision Be?? Contribute Your Opinion. by LilleG(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Two female friends who are traders always go to the market together to sell their goods. So when returning back home from the market, they do put the monies they have made in their pocket so that in case they meet robbers on the way, they will be safe.
So one day Trader A sat her friend down and proposed they should start keeping their monies in their children's pocket so that when they meet robbers on their way home, they'd lie that they have save their monies in the bank. But Trader B refuses vehemently saying their is no need for that. That her money is more safer in her pocket.
So one day, when returning back from the market they met armed robbers on their way and the robbers beat them mercilessly and search each trader's pocket and take whatever is with them. Trader B falls victim of these and her money was taken away from her, but the robbers couldn't find anything with Trader A.
So the moment the Robbers start moving away, Trader B cried out that Trader A money is in her child's pocket, then the robbers being surprised quickly returned and search trader A child pocket and surprisingly, they find money with the child and take them away too.
If you're Trader A, what will you do??
Re: What Will Your Decision Be?? Contribute Your Opinion. by WhiteIverson: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
I'll wake up from the dream, take a piss and go back to bed.

1 Like

Re: What Will Your Decision Be?? Contribute Your Opinion. by MufasaLion: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Follow the suggestion above.
Re: What Will Your Decision Be?? Contribute Your Opinion. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Make trader B just pray say make the armed robbers just kill me at the spot... Because if I venture survive reach house,make she just kukuma go buy hausa rope go hang herself peacefully because I must surely get her down undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will Your Decision Be?? Contribute Your Opinion. by wunmi590(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
WhiteIverson:
I'll wake up from the dream, take a piss and go back to bed.

Re: What Will Your Decision Be?? Contribute Your Opinion. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
What an evil friend.

1 Like

Re: What Will Your Decision Be?? Contribute Your Opinion. by LilleG(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2021
Oya lalasticlala Over to you, F.P. straight
Re: What Will Your Decision Be?? Contribute Your Opinion. by anayolity: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
I go beat am for the robbers front till dem return my money oooh angry angry

(1) (Reply)

When You Have Children By IVF Please Thank The Doctors Too / WARNING: Some Cartoons Are Now Spiced With Queered Sexual Contents. / Urgent: Help Me Pick A Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.