Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Life Lesson You Should Learn. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life Lesson You Should Learn. (236 Views)

We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos) / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Lesson You Should Learn. by Treasure17(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
I wish I had listened. Lent someone six figures since August last year and the person is yet to pay back.

Share your experience

1 Share

Re: Life Lesson You Should Learn. by Xscape1993(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
I lend someone money since 2020. Nothing nothing from the person ooo.

1 Like

Re: Life Lesson You Should Learn. by Treasure17(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Xscape1993:
I lend someone money since 2020. Nothing nothing from the person ooo.
Quite sad. Lalasticlala let others understand this.
Re: Life Lesson You Should Learn. by Demigod22: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
I learned this lesson right from secondary School. Any money I give to people, I don't usually expect it back, but when the person is responsible enough to pay back, that is my luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Lesson You Should Learn. by yomi007k(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Demigod22:
I learned this lesson right from secondary School. Any money I give to people, I don't usually expect it back, but when the person is responsible enough to pay back, that is my luck.

Same here. My mum always warned me. Don't borrow and dont lend. Manage with what you have. And if you want more then go and work for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Lesson You Should Learn. by Demigod22: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
yomi007k:

Same here. My mum always warned me. Don't borrow and dont lend. Manage with what you have. And if you want more then go and work for it.

She is very correct, sometimes, we just have to endure and be contented with what we have.

1 Like

Re: Life Lesson You Should Learn. by OG1BABY(f): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
My principle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Numerous Nairaland Biafran Propaganda That Has Failed Over The Years / PDP National Youth Agenda (PDP NYA) Meeting Resolution / Kano TV Station On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.