Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading (734 Views)

How I Make Over $100 In Bitcoin Daily Free: See Proof / Why Investing In Bitcoin Is A Bad Investment / How To Trade BITCOIN Trading On Remitano And Make More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by OminickConcept: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
I have been hearing about bitcoin trading and I want to invest in it. I have read much about reliable bitcoin wallet and reliable exchangers that can buy in Nigeria and pay cash into account without issues. My only issue now is how to get bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies. Please I need advice from gurus in this forum.
Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by Greatn3ss: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Run!... Don't let yahoo boys deceive you

Bitcoin is about life and death, its like gambling
Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by spinojay(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by Prayfortheworld: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
spinojay:
What is the man above me saying. If you are ignorant about certain things, it is expected you don't say anything about it in order not to expose your Ignorance. @ OP, Bitcoin trading is very profitable if you know the ropes. Nevertheless, if you wish to learn more and also know how to get it without issue, let me know. I will put you through
Put me through bro
Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by victorix(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Download Binance, do the full registration, buy USDT through P2P. After that, swap the USDT for Bitcoin. Don't let anyone scam you.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by Ynix(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2021
OminickConcept:
I have been hearing about bitcoin trading and I want to invest in it. I have read much about reliable bitcoin wallet and reliable exchangers that can buy in Nigeria and pay cash into account without issues. My only issue now is how to get bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies. Please I need advice from gurus in this forum.
Chat me up on how to go about it yourself, although your focus now should not be Bitcoin but strategic altcoins like Shiba Inu, Chainlink and Solana. You can reach me on 08089456258
Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2021
That's a good start,if na Royal q,or wat ever but I will advise you to start hodle...crypto is lucrative pass forex bro,u no need to be a pro
Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by SavageResponse(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2021
Ynix:

Chat me up on how to go about it yourself, although your focus now should not be Bitcoin but strategic altcoins like Shiba Inu, Chainlink and Solana. You can reach me on 08089456258

What are you going to tell him on WhatsApp that you can't tell him here?! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2021
OminickConcept:

Don't go an anyones Whatsapp.

Let them tell you here.

Let it be open, so that if they try to deceive you, we will all know.

victorix:
Download Binance, do the full registration, buy USDT through P2P. After that, swap the USDT for Bitcoin. Don't let anyone scam you.

Start from what this guy said.

That's the summary of it all.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by Prayfortheworld: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2021
victorix:
Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by Man4biz: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Dear Victorix, please educate us more on what Is USDT and P2P, if possible screenshot it.
Thanks for your kindness. May God reward you abundantly Amen.
Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Man4biz:
Dear Victorix, please educate us more on what Is USDT and P2P, if possible screenshot it.
Thanks for your kindness. May God reward you abundantly Amen.

USDT means United States Dollar Tether - This is a class of crypto known as a stablecoin. It's value is always constant and is used to represent US$1

P2P means Peer to peer - This essentially means person to person transaction, you and another person can do an exchange of assets while Binance only acts at the moderator or escrow.

***please note that I'm not a crypto expert so what I have told you is just based on the research I have done
Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by OminickConcept: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
victorix:

Thanks alot, I will be glad to learn properly
Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by murphy02(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
OminickConcept:

Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by OminickConcept: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
murphy02:

You can start with AntUSDT that's daily $$$ small work required though which can be done with your phone, if you're interested let me know or chat 08179059933

I will really appreciate if you can explain how it works right here instead of through phone chat.
Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by idu1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
OminickConcept:

I will really appreciate if you can explain how it works right here instead of through phone chat.

Don't chat anyone on WhatsApp. Download your binance app from playstore first.
Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by Prayfortheworld: 4:19am On Oct 07, 2021
I can give you an E book on step-by-step on how to register and trade on binance. as a newbie it will guide you so well and you will understand crypto currency So well and how to trade it. God bless who complied it

Please is not for sell and the only good thing you can do for me is register binance with my referral code please
That's what i did for who gave it to me

You will understand everything so well trust me.
Please if you won't register binance with my referral code don't bother quoting me
Re: I Want To Invest In Bitcoin Trading by Prayfortheworld: 4:22am On Oct 07, 2021
OminickConcept:
Read my comment

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Set Take Profit And Stop Loss On Binance Spot Trading Using OCO / Who $5,000 Limit Help ? The Tertiary Stage Of Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.