Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (732 Views)

I Found An Easy, Hassle-free Way To Receive Money From Clients As A Freelancer / How My Business Is Dying / Got Property For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by savesoulmejjj: 7:09am On May 22, 2022
Re: . by savesoulmejjj: 8:07am On May 22, 2022
Anyone Pls. paying back won't be an issue
Re: . by collins011(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2022
Email me
collins011@gmail.com
Re: . by savesoulmejjj: 4:33pm On May 22, 2022
collins011:
Email me
collins011@gmail.com
. Done Sir...Check your email sir..

I humbly want to thank and Appreciate your Response sir.

I anticipate.
Re: . by savesoulmejjj: 8:01am On May 23, 2022
Where is that Angel ooo
Re: . by savesoulmejjj: 10:56am On May 23, 2022
Helooooo
Re: . by savesoulmejjj: 1:58pm On May 23, 2022
Hello
Re: . by savesoulmejjj: 6:11am On May 24, 2022
Pls.Help
Re: . by savesoulmejjj: 1:53am On May 25, 2022
Hello
Re: . by savesoulmejjj: 2:11am On May 25, 2022
Tried all I could as a Son...No one is ready to help ,If the Inevitable Happens .....I resort to Fate...
Re: . by savesoulmejjj: 8:46pm On May 27, 2022
Some People would Contact you to show Concern after hearing you out ,Rather than Telling you straight away about their decision and mind ,they add more to your Challenges Emotionally by Keeping Quiet .

It's Well.
Re: . by SavageResponse(m): 5:57am On May 28, 2022
I sympathize with you and hope that you are able to find the help you need soon.

The reason why most people are reluctant to give you the money is because they know that the chance of getting it back later is very slim because Nigerians do not like to repay loans. Check out this thread to read about their lamentations

https://www.nairaland.com/7138830/share-loan-experience

You can't be offering a potential lender a photocopy of a title document as collateral for a loan and expect the person to take you serious!

savesoulmejjj:
Some People would Contact you to show Concern after hearing you out ,Rather than Telling you straight away about their decision and mind ,they add more to your Challenges Emotionally by Keeping Quiet .

It's Well.

savesoulmejjj:
Hello Everyone, I have been having a Challenges recently ,My mother is Dying ,I have some Personal properties to sell buy yet to get a Payment , though they are responding but none has Paid...

Please House can anyone suggest a Loan link I can get up to 200k.

Is there anyone that can give me a Loan up to that amount ..I can present my Property Copy , sign to refund ..

Pls.Help me.save my Mother's ..

I am Located in ATAN OTA Area

Check.my Signature pls pls and pls ..it's Urgent
Re: . by savesoulmejjj: 6:56am On May 28, 2022
SavageResponse:
I sympathize with you and hope that you are able to find the help you need soon.

The reason why most people are reluctant to give you the money is because they know that the chance of getting it back later is very slim because Nigerians do not like to repay loans. Check out this thread to read about their lamentations

https://www.nairaland.com/7138830/share-loan-experience

You can't be offering a potential lender a photocopy of a title document as collateral for a loan and expect the person to take you serious!

. What Collateral would you suggest to give a Potential Lender Confidence and Assurance of getting His or her Money Back ? How about the Potential Seeker Opting to sign an IOU / Promissory note Presented by the Lenders Lawyer so it has a Legal Backing Paradventure the Seeker acts otherwise ?

From Experiences of some Seekers as well ,I knew of a Lender who Was given an Original Document of Property ,When the Seeker Paid back fully though it was a Monthly Repayment but he paid back ,Quite funny that the Lender was reluctant in releasing the Original Document of the Property .

It was Hell ,The lender was telling the Seeker to Accept the balance for the Property so he could take Possession after all he needs Money ..

The matter went on for Long .

Well I understand your Point ,No one Wouldn't want to loose his money and this is Indeed Nigeria .

BEAR IN MIND THAT I RESORTED TO LOAN BECAUSE I AM YET TO GET A BUYER FOR THE SAME PROPERTY TO SOLVE MY ISSUE ,MY ORIGINAL INTENSIONS IS NOT THIS. Thank U.
Re: . by savesoulmejjj: 3:48am On Jun 03, 2022
I want to Appreciate the 3 People.i call Angel of Help that Showed hand of Assistance to me ,They mentioned " This is my Widows mite ,i don't have so much to borrow but Accept this Freely " May Almighty God Blesses you so much .What You gave goes a Long way .

My mother's Health is Improving ,I also want to thank those that Gave me hope but later Avoided my Plea totally .

Thanks .

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Take Profit And Stop Loss On Binance Spot Trading Using OCO / Who Would You Recommend ? / Re:transport Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.