Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! (7302 Views)

Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) / Gbenga Daniel Celebrates 59th Birthday / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by playmode(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Off topic.
Dude how can i order fpr those machines?
I have some unintresting kala*  & a very old Ak4**, but i honestly need update. How can we talk?

Ordering is not a problem but how do you intend to get it into the country ,that is the main problem.Getting it out of here and getting it to whenever is the main wahala. By the way AK no dey ever grow old ,you can refurbish it, if you know a good gunsmith.For me it is still the best assault rifle anyday,fires for hours without jamming and can even fire under water.

,if you can, encrypt your message and send it from a wireless modem.Let me know once you have got the email addy so i can remove it.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Rhino5dm: 11:10am On May 29, 2011
Takedown  theemailaddress.
Willcontactyou assoonas igetclearance frommylinks. cheesy

playmode:

Ordering is not a problem but how do you intend to get it into the country ,that is the main problem.Getting it out of here and getting it to whenever is the main wahala. By the way AK no dey ever grow old ,you can refurbished it, if you know a good gunsmith.For me it is still the best assault rifle anyday,fires for hours without jamming and can even fire under water.

cheesycheesycheesy@yahoo.com ,if you can, encrypt your message and send it from a wireless modem.Let me know once have got the email addy so i can remove it.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Rhino5dm: 11:19am On May 29, 2011
Yeah! I still trust the old bytch AK4cheesy, since when i left the military i only put her to work once and guess what, she was fucckin reliable. I do the servicing my self.
But you know she is mostly for assault not pick 'n' take. I need select 'n' fall.

We can't continue to look at these politicians like this. NEVER!
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by KnowAll(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2011
Nigerians are now educated, and you can only push an educated man to some limit. I can see a lot of anger in the land. People need to go and read  about the " Russia Revolution", the people just woke up one morning and bludgeoned all their leaders to death. It can happen again, softly,  softly GEJ, I know u have ears and your " rats"(SSS) are all over the internet scurrying messages "but b4 warn is b4 tide".
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by playmode(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Yeah! I still trust the old bytch AK4cheesy, since when i left the military i only put her to work once and guess what, she was fucckin reliable. I do the servicing my self.
But you know she is mostly for assault not pick 'n' take. I need select 'n' fall.

We can't continue to look at these politicians like this. NEVER!

Chai you wicked o ,i pity the person who crosses you  lipsrsealed

You may also need the Ghullie Suit (sniper camoflage) below ,they sell it everywhere even in the flea market.Most of these boys here who go for weekend Air soft shooting/hunting or paintball games usually buy them especially if they are playing the role of sniper for their team.

The suit is very useful for avoiding detection by helicopters flying overhead.They also have a spray which you can spray all over the suit,the gun and your body (armpit ,thighs neck e.t.c).The spray is useful against sniffer dogs,after an operation if they are looking for you ,you will smell like grass and soil.The chances of the dog detecting you is reduced by 70% .Normally the sniffer dogs are trained to sense human body odour as well as gun powder.The spray helps to confuse them giving you enough time to crawl to safety and escape.  grin

Chai, just check that dude below in the Leafy Ghullie suit ,now that is what i call a superb camouflage  shocked  That guy can can lie down there for hours and no one will spot him. DAMN

Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by playmode(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2011
KnowAll:

Nigerians are now educated, and you can only push an educated man to some limit. I can see a lot of anger in the land. People need to go and read  about the " Russia Revolution", the people just woke up one morning and bludgeoned all their leaders to death. It can happen again, softly,  softly GEJ, I know u have ears and your " rats"(SSS) are all over the internet scurrying messages "but b4 warn is b4 tide".[/b]

Hey bros ,you dey vex o !

I hope they are listening to the voice of the people.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Rhino5dm: 12:03pm On May 29, 2011
With ALL this one can easily go stealth cheesy cheesy cheesy.
I sign off alot of hardware for the BRA!

I want to go beyond ALL radars!!!
Thanx bruv!

playmode:

Chai you wicked o ,i pity the person who crosses you  lipsrsealed

You may also need the Ghullie Suit (sniper camoflage) below ,they sell it everywhere even in the flea market.Most of these boys here who go for weekend Air soft shooting/hunting or paintball games usually buy them especially if they are playing the role of sniper for their team.

The suit is very useful for avoiding detection by helicopters flying overhead.They also have a spray which you can spray all over the suit,the gun and your body (armpit ,thighs neck e.t.c).The spray is useful against sniffer dogs,after an operation if they are looking for you ,you will smell like grass and soil.The chances of the dog detecting you is reduced by 70% .Normally the sniffer dogs are trained to sense human body odour as well as gun powder.The spray helps to confuse them giving you enough time to crawl to safety and escape.  grin

Chai, just check that dude below in the Leafy Ghullie suit ,now that is what i call a superb camouflage  shocked  That guy can can lie down there for hours and no one will spot him. DAMN
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by nh0j16: 12:34pm On May 29, 2011
I find our politicians in Nigeria humans with the least IQ. If the Brits, Americans, West et al ran their respective countries the way we ran ours, I wonder if we would see societies with good roads, constant electricity, good policing, blah! Blah! bla!

It is a shame how they travel abroad and yet don't feel remorse about what their inactions and greed have caused us. Maybe I'm just the only one, but I think my vote for Jonathan could easily be another waste of time. It's like business as usual. God save the Queen.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Beaf: 2:25pm On May 29, 2011
Cowards and super low IQ fools talking about getting politicians after they have fled. When they were walking the streets of your town you were peeing your low self esteem pants, but now that they have fled the country, you are all mouthy. When they were your next door neighbours, your so-called ex-military AK's were silent and you conveniently forgot you wanted (or could supply) camouflag suits.

When the time to be intelligent arises, you will be bloody frozen by stvpidity as usual. I doubt any of you even know about the PIB and how your NASS is selling the sovereignty of your pitiable arses to Shell. . . And they are right there in the country with you, but where are you dense headed cowards? A fool with an AK, FRS (or stones, sticks and dagger) is no better than Osisikankwu or Anini.

Freaging baskets. angry
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by KnowAll(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2011
@Beaf

To deal with the Nigeria " Final Solution" on Corruption the country would be divided into a cell of "36 Brigades of" martyrdomner" their jobs is to execute all their leaders at a specific time, date and day to avoid the Nzeogwu mishaps of the 1960's. So Katsina man would let the blood flow in Katsina and a Bayelsa man would do his own thing in his backwater, after the deed has been done they would reconvene and move to stage two.

So Beaf tell your Bros to deliver, otherwise blood go flow oh
, lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by monkeyleg: 3:22pm On May 29, 2011
Another joke. Can anyone really confirm that Daniels is worse than Uduaghan of Delta state, Well what did EFCC do when Uduaghan was kicked out in October last year and lost all immunity. This is a Phucking Joke, another gimmick form EFCC and PDP for the gaulible Bongo people
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by chelseabmw(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2011
lol. . . . . . Come next year oshoimole will be the next
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by aloyemeka1: 4:12pm On May 29, 2011
alj_harem:

Ohakim fleds away to europe

Barely 24 hours to the inauguration of new government in the country, the Imo State Governor, Chief Ikedi Ohakim, has reportedly sneaked out of the country.
Sources close to Douglas House (Government House), Owerri, confided in Sunday Sun that Ohakim left for Lagos on Friday evening after handing over the reign of office to his successor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

Ohakim was sighted at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, while boarding Ethopia Airlines to unspecified European country. But Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Nze Elvis Agukwe, dismissed the report, saying his boss was still in the country. However, he did not say where Ohakim is currently residing.
He said, “Ohakim is still around. The man failed an election and accepted defeat. Why are they still beaming their searchlight on him? He should be left alone to rest. He has handed over the affairs of the state to the new governor. It is rubbish for people saying that he has left the country.”

Agukwe, who acknowledged that he had received several phone calls from different quarters alleging that Ohakim was sighted at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport Ikeja, Lagos, while boarding Ethopia Airlines on Friday night, told Sunday Sun that Ohakim left for Lagos on Friday evening after handing over to his successor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/may/29/national-29-05-2011-011.html

Ohakim FLEDS away to Europe?. Na amajiri journalist write that?

@Topic: Gbenga Daniel handed over yesterday before leaving for London.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Beaf: 4:21pm On May 29, 2011
KnowAll:

@Beaf

To deal with the Nigeria " Final Solution" on Corruption the country would be divided into a cell of "36 Brigades of" martyrdomner" their jobs is to execute all their leaders at a specific time, date and day to avoid the Nzeogwu mishaps of the 1960's. So Katsina man would let the blood flow in Katsina and a Bayelsa man would do his own thing in his backwater, after the deed has been done they would reconvene and move to stage two.

So Beaf tell your Bros to deliver, otherwise blood go flow oh
, lipsrsealed

I expect you to join in the delivery of crap, its what most Nigerians based abroad do. I asked a simple question if you guys know what is worth dying for. The future of both yourself and your kids is being mortgaged by the NASS right now. Do you know the meaning of PIB? Thats the simple question I asked, you are there busy blowing empty winds in a far away land, while your kids are being sold to Shell.

Foolish hatred of GEJ by ethnic bigots, intellectual lackies and those with low self esteems has driven the little common sense that existed in the country to the dogs.
GEJ has done everything to push the PIB, but do you even know what that is? Have you ever come across the acronym, PIB?
The PIB is the only thing worth killing yourself about now and it is the same for every Nigeria, but you guys are a pack of loud clowns. You are like are pack of cretins "bravely" chasing after mosquito's like "radicals" while armed robbers are ra'ping and committing atrocities in your backyards.

If you want an AK, by all means get it, but make sure to reduce the population density of the IQ-less in Nigeria by one; point it at yourself. . . You know the drill.

Gbenga Daniels has run away, because Nigeria has changed, so please swallow your crap sir and go learn why you should be on the streets, burning the fvcking place down for the PIB.

I pity Nigeria's youth.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by monkeyleg: 4:46pm On May 29, 2011
@Beaf,

To show the determination of ones drive for change, the sincerity must be there. A lot of people including have wanted to give Goodluck a chance, and I am in little doubt that he may mean well, but it is really hard for people to be totaly convinced of this change when there is massive disparity in the clean up excersize.

I repeat my question, why was Uduaghan not arrested and tried when he lost all immunity in October, especially when there was ample evidence locally and abroad that he is deeply involved in the Grand Fraud that has been taking place in Delta state, of which his Brother is in jail for.

I for one, I am not convinced Daniel is more corrupt that Uduaghan, why the double standard? The fight against corruption must be transparent and total
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Rhino5dm: 4:47pm On May 29, 2011
Fooool! You have started peeing in your pant abi? Do you even know why i choose this thread to do the consversation?

Nigerian has changed indeed with celebration of a grand thief Bode from a jail by first lady and two serving minister.

Nigeria has changed in your pathetic wildest head when terrorist/known bombers are sanctified and appointed as campaign coordinators. . .

Keep decieving your chicken head for all i care the massage 'was sent' and on how you deliver it, thats your effing problem.

We have all thier details INCLUDING yours. . .the world will start ending SOON. Watch out!!!!

Beaf:

Cowards and super low IQ fools talking about getting politicians after they have fled. When they were walking the streets of your town you were peeing your low self esteem pants, but now that they have fled the country, you are all mouthy. When they were your next door neighbours, your so-called ex-military AK's were silent and you conveniently forgot you wanted (or could supply) camouflag suits.

When the time to be intelligent arises, you will be bloody frozen by stvpidity as usual. I doubt any of you even know about the PIB and how your NASS is selling the sovereignty of your pitiable arses to Shell. . . And they are right there in the country with you, but where are you dense headed cowards? A fool with an AK, FRS (or stones, sticks and dagger) is no better than Osisikankwu or Anini.

Freaging baskets. angry
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Beaf: 5:40pm On May 29, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Fooool! You have started peeing in your pant abi? Do you even know why i choose this thread to do the consversation?

Nigerian has changed indeed with celebration of a grand thief Bode from a jail by first lady and two serving minister.

Nigeria has changed in your pathetic wildest head when terrorist/known bombers are sanctified and appointed as campaign coordinators. . .

Keep decieving your chicken head for all i care the massage 'was sent' and on how you deliver it, thats your effing problem.

We have all thier details INCLUDING yours. . .the world will start ending SOON. Watch out!!!!

You are one hell of a low IQed, low self esteemed coward. A fool that chases after mice while his wife is being ra'ped, cos he is too damn stvpid to see beyond his nose.

You can only make noise on NL, because your low self esteem makes you crave for attention. Lol! A low self esteemed pot-bellied middle-aged ex-soldier, looking to entrance 16 year old female NLers with tall-tales of foolishness.
You dream of people pointing with a tear in their eye and saying, "there goes rhino the hero." But you are just a thin-legged jackass who leaves both brain and d'ick at home while engaging in crazed bouts of loud foolishness at the nearest bustop or market place.

Again, do you even know what the PIB is? Do you know the things that should get you on the streets? If you don't, or if you do and can't grasp its most unchallenging detail (as I strongly suspect) ,get an AK and use it on yourself; Nigeria would be a better place when its vermin infestation is reduced by one.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Beaf: 6:14pm On May 29, 2011
MeGaStReEt:
@Beaf. Is Daniel an Isoko man?

Its a belief thats held quite widely (his dad is Isoko). I can't vouch for it though.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Rhino5dm: 6:31pm On May 29, 2011
What do you know about PIB? Are you still with your google search, copy and paste sydrome grin. . .Yo' This is NL where foools can claim to be intelligent. Dude do you have a fracture on your skull?

The sight of me in real life will make you tie head scarf. Oblige to my request and watch me pay you a visit.

I was a ex-trained combatant with the art of using different assualt riffles. What are you? Ehn!

Mama pikin ajebota, indomie-brain ediot. grin

How far on your little first grade programming script? Well armed with google i see you becoming the bill gate of Nigeria. grin

Beaf:

You are one hell of a low IQed, low self esteemed coward. A fool that chases after mice while his wife is being ra'ped, cos he is too damn stvpid to see beyond his nose.

You can only make noise on NL, because your low self esteem makes you crave for attention. Lol! A low self esteemed pot-bellied middle-aged ex-soldier, looking to entrance 16 year old female NLers with tall-tales of foolishness.
You dream of people pointing with a tear in their eye and saying, "there goes rhino the hero." But you are just a thin-legged jackass who leaves both brain and d'ick at home while engaging in crazed bouts of loud foolishness at the nearest bustop or market place.

Again, do you even know what the PIB is? Do you know the things that should get you on the streets? If you don't, or if you do and can't grasp its most unchallenging detail (as I strongly suspect) ,get an AK and use it on yourself; Nigeria would be a better place when its vermin infestation is reduced by one.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Beaf: 6:49pm On May 29, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

What do you know about PIB? Are you still with your google search, copy and paste sydrome grin. . .Yo' This is NL where foools can claim to be intelligent. Dude do you have a fracture on your skull?

The sight of me in real life will make you tie head scarf. Oblige to my request and watch me pay you a visit.

I was a ex-trained combatant with the art of using different assualt riffles. What are you? Ehn!

Mama pikin ajebota, indomie-brain ediot. grin

How far on your little first grade programming script? Well armed with google i see you becoming the bill gate of Nigeria. grin

Now you want my permissions before you visit me? I thought you had my details and you were gonna do me in with your friends? Fool.
You are an empty barrel and a bloody low self esteemed arshole.

You were trained with different assualt rifles! Lol! You dream you are Rambo, yet you waited for Gbenga Daniels to flee the country before airing your hairy arse through your mouth! LOLZZZ!!!!

Ant.

The dude was right there peeing in your pudding all this time, but there you where in Akure praying for him to leave, so you could start your counterfeit, shaky legged Rambo rants.
. . .In the meantime, you would flee at high speed if your very own di'ck were to rise up against you and declare independence, cos someone else owns it.

Stop engaging in teenage rants.
Learn what the PIB is and become Rambo for that, right now you simply stretching the limits of very dire stvpidity, while your kids are being sold.

Old fool without values.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Rhino5dm: 7:29pm On May 29, 2011
Let me come to your level small. Am very involve in both upstrean & downstream, for all my carrier has been in those sectors.

Secondly, i just clock 30 years and i have no kids yet, so why do continue to refer me as OLD guy? I serve my country as a combatant and i make sure i remain ALIVE even when doing that was becoming difficult.

What do you do than sleep in the comfort of your parents. No?

My first mission to bakassi was when i lost majority of my peers and i watched them die helplessly with unimaginable pains, immediately after our secondary school we choose to sacrifice our lives to this country.
Where were you? Beaf.

you keep bawling at PIB as if you just discorver a diamond field. You can call me anything you want, but never refer me as unpatriotic and for the records that was the highest insult i ever recieved from NLder.

Am a PATRIOT!

Beaf:

Now you want my permissions before you visit me? I thought you had my details and you were gonna do me in with your friends? Fool.
You are an empty barrel and a bloody low self esteemed arshole.

You were trained with different assualt rifles! Lol! You dream you are Rambo, yet you waited for Gbenga Daniels to flee the country before airing your hairy arse through your mouth! LOLZZZ!!!!

Ant.

The dude was right there peeing in your pudding all this time, but there you where in Akure praying for him to leave, so you could start your counterfeit, shaky legged Rambo rants.
. . .In the meantime, you would flee at high speed if your very own di'ck were to rise up against you and declare independence, cos someone else owns it.

Stop engaging in teenage rants.
Learn what the PIB is and become Rambo for that, right now you simply stretching the limits of very dire stvpidity, while your kids are being sold.

Old fool without values.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Beaf: 8:06pm On May 29, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Let me come to your level small. Am very involve in both upstrean & downstream, for all my carrier has been in those sectors.

Secondly, i just clock 30 years and i have no kids yet, so why do continue to refer me as OLD guy? I serve my country as a combatant and i make sure i remain ALIVE even when doing that was becoming difficult.

What do you do than sleep in the comfort of your parents. No?

My first mission to bakassi was when i lost majority of my peers and i watched them die helplessly with unimaginable pains, immediately after our secondary school we choose to sacrifice our lives to this country.
Where were you? Beaf.

you keep bawling at PIB as if you just discorver a diamond field. You can call me anything you want, but never refer me as unpatriotic and for the records that was the highest insult i ever recieved from NLder.

Am a PATRIOT!

Dude, the Bakassi armed conflicts occured in the early 1990's, thats like two decades ago. So were you trained to handle various assault rifles and sent to war at age 10? shocked shocked shocked
I've heard about almajiri's, but this is one hell of a wonder!!! Or were you born twice, so that you are simultaneously 40/50ish and below 30? Damn!

--Beaf scratches head, stumped by an unfolding miracle--

Go learn about the freaging PIB and carry an AK for that, instead of wasting your life talking crap in the vain hope of making underage teenage girls go weak at the knee. Stop ranting about buying guns to kill people who have already run away (thats not what Rambo does).

If you want to be a patriot, you need to grow the brain cells required to understand what patriotism really means. That word is not a toy for dolts.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Rhino5dm: 9:17pm On May 29, 2011
Wrong! Very wrong!!! Were you disappointed to hear my real age? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why do i have this feeling that you are suddenly making things up? Look, not until when OBJ finally gave out Bakassi there was still Nigerian presence, so which is one is confusing you? I know people like you that sold their soul for peanuts will never want to hear the word PATRIOTISM.

Well, we are in a NEW chapter of history and I promise jungle justice for any ONE that is proclaimed guilty by public opinion NL inclusive.

Do you still wanna talk about your baby programming ability? cheesy. I do some small VBscripting for CAD applications.

I support CPC and am a chelsea fan. Two strong combination. cheesy cheesy

On a lighter note. All the beautiful content of PIB will never see the light of the day due to the following. . . IMO

1. Shell WILL allow that to happen. Being the grstest beneficiary.

2. Alot of cabals benefiting from this mess will hang on to their last drop of blood

3. The niger deltan comminuteis that should be benefiting from the kick backs lack the ability to even push for anything serious. Goto core ND comm. and see how few chief are connering the whole opportunity from the companies they are hosting. It is always a one man show.

4. David mark is a sell out. Just watch how the curropt ridden dimwits watershed the important part of the for his thieving arrs.

5. The presidency is not commited in making sure the bill sail through as the western intrest is going to be tampered with and they wouldn't to do that. Or are vouching for GEJ?
. .so the PIB is dead on arrival(DOA).

Beaf:

Dude, the Bakassi armed conflicts occured in the early 1990's, thats like two decades ago. So were you trained to handle various assault rifles and sent to war at age 10? shocked shocked shocked
I've heard about almajiri's, but this is one hell of a wonder!!! Or were you born twice, so that you are simultaneously 40/50ish and below 30? Damn!

--Beaf scratches head, stumped by an unfolding miracle--

Go learn about the freaging PIB and carry an AK for that, instead of wasting your life talking crap in the vain hope of making underage teenage girls go weak at the knee. Stop ranting about buying guns to kill people who have already run away (thats not what Rambo does).

If you want to be a patriot, you need to grow the brain cells required to understand what patriotism really means. That word is not a toy for dolts.
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 29, 2011
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by seanet02: 9:47pm On May 29, 2011
Irritating beaf
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Beaf: 10:29pm On May 29, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Wrong! Very wrong!!! Were you disappointed to hear my real age? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who cares for your real age? All I care about is that your stories tally with your "real" age. The last bullets were fired in Bakassi in the 1990's and Cameroon went to the ICJ in 1994. So how could a 30 year old man have gone to war there? Lolzzzzzzz!!!

Unu go tek lie wound small pikin o! grin

Rhino.5dm:

Why do i have this feeling that you are suddenly making things up? Look, not until when OBJ finally gave out Bakassi there was still Nigerian presence, so which is one is confusing you? I know people like you that sold their soul for peanuts will never want to hear the word PATRIOTISM.

Well, we are in a NEW chapter of history and I promise jungle justice for any ONE that is proclaimed guilty by public opinion NL inclusive.

Do you still wanna talk about your baby programming ability? cheesy. I do some small VBscripting for CAD applications.

I support CPC and am a chelsea fan. Two strong combination. cheesy cheesy

On a lighter note. All the beautiful content of PIB will never see the light of the day due to the following. . . IMO

1. Shell WILL allow that to happen. Being the grstest beneficiary.

2. Alot of cabals benefiting from this mess will hang on to their last drop of blood

3. The niger deltan comminuteis that should be benefiting from the kick backs lack the ability to even push for anything serious. Goto core ND comm. and see how few chief are connering the whole opportunity from the companies they are hosting. It is always a one man show.

4. David mark is a sell out. Just watch how the curropt ridden dimwits watershed the important part of the for his thieving arrs.

5. The presidency is not commited in making sure the bill sail through as the western intrest is going to be tampered with and they wouldn't to do that. Or are vouching for GEJ?
. .so the PIB is dead on arrival(DOA).

So after all the noise about the PIB, the "patriot" rolls over and dies without the slightest whimper!!. . . But is ready to buy guns to chase after Gbenga Daniels who has already fled?
By all means, buy your guns, but make sure you are on the streets to deal with current issues; not "fighting wars" at age 10 or making loud noises to deal with your evil leader AFTER he has run away.
Dude, the PIB is ungoing, GEJ has removed all stops to push it, but is being frustrated by the NASS.

The PIB will increase Nigeria's income from $102billion to $685billion. Why ain't you fighting for it? Why are you here making empty noises?
Does your definition of patriotism mean having zero grasp of fundamental issues, hating for no reason and being an arsehole?
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by MAYOWAAK: 10:48pm On May 29, 2011
MEDIA assistant to the outgoing governor of Ogun State, Adegbenro Adebanjo, has refuted rumours suggesting that his boss, Gbenga Daniel, fled the country to evade prosecution over alleged corruption.

In a statement sent to The Guardian, Adebanjo said: “It is important to state clearly that there is no truth whatsoever in the claim which is another of the many lies being bandied by the political opponents of the former governor.

“For the avoidance of doubt, on Friday May 27, 2011, the last working day of Otunba Daniel as the governor, he presented his handover notes to the incoming administration and also rendered his account of service. He had earlier presented a compendium of the comprehensive account of all receipts and expenditure from 2003 to 2011 for public scrutiny.

Meanwhile, the deputy governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the last elections in Ogun State, Comrade Tunde Oladunjoye, has called on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to “simply declare him wanted immediately and his accomplices stopped from running away.”

Oladunjoye said that although he cannot dictate to the EFCC what to do, “I must add that the way they handle Daniel’s case will tell a lot about the image of the EFCC and in fact that of President Jonathan, even as he assumes office.”

According to Adebanjo, “After the short ceremony, he was escorted out of the governor’s office by cheering public servants. At about 11pm, he left for London, via the British Airways for a scheduled short holiday in England. This is a well-deserved holiday for a man who worked eight years without any holiday or break.

“Otunba Daniel travelled through the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, escorted by SSS personnel and police security details. He went through all the normal security checks, and at no point was any query raised by security agents on duty.

“It is important to note that the former governor had informed all the security chiefs in Ogun State, three weeks earlier, about his intention to leave the country for a short rest on May 27. All relevant authorities, which should be conventionally notified, were also in the know of the governor’s trip. He did not go through any illegal route. This cannot be the disposition of a man fleeing the country.

“Again, in 2003, Otunba Daniel’s predecessor did not attend the swearing in ceremony of the new governor, and therefore there is nothing extra ordinary in Otunba Daniel traveling out at this point.

“It is important to restate that no agency or organisation has issued any query whatsoever, formal or informal, about anything, save the wicked lies being bandied about by traducers and their foot soldiers. The wicked rumor making the rounds is therefore a continuation of the propaganda against the person of the former governor by purveyors of dark politics.

Otunba Daniel has served Ogun State and Nigeria meritoriously. He should be left alone in peace. All the deliberately simulated allegations cannot hold water. The former governor has no intention to leave his country, as he has not committed any offense or infringement against the law of the land. He is well and able to defend his stewardship in Ogun State whenever he is called upon to do so.”
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49561:daniel-did-not-flee-country-aide&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Rhino5dm: 11:28pm On May 29, 2011
Dude you are just a born lair! lemme tell ya there was a heavy fights in bakassi until when Abacha died the slow poke Abdulsalam call off the major opps. Before silver back gorilla OBJ gave it out on the plater of gold.

So you are the one confused with what you filter from pages of news papers. . .though i never expected you to say the truth.

By June 1996, Abacha gave order for aggressive attack after shooting down our military carrier with a huge casualities and within two weeks we nearly wipe out the whole camerounian defence with little resistance, not for effort of the french government yaounde would have been an annex of calabar.

so stop mixing up facts with google trash you feeds on.

Back to your PIB, I will only be still until any meaningful conclusion.

BTW what's the importance of fighting for more revenue only for few individuals to stash them away?

Lastly.
You should stop patronising me with your PIB bullcrap, or do i look like an average psychotic PDP follower?

The only language the politicians understand is violence. Any basstard with criminal records must go down. Simple.

A surgical team will be formed to avoid much civilian casulities. The sins of the fathers shall also befall on their children.

Beaf:

Who cares for your real age? All I care about is that your stories tally with your "real" age. The last bullets were fired in Bakassi in the 1990's and Cameroon went to the ICJ in 1994. So how could a 30 year old man have gone to war there? Lolzzzzzzz!!!

Unu go tek lie wound small pikin o! grin

So after all the noise about the PIB, the "patriot" rolls over and dies without the slightest whimper!!. . . But is ready to buy guns to chase after Gbenga Daniels who has already fled?
By all means, buy your guns, but make sure you are on the streets to deal with current issues; not "fighting wars" at age 10 or making loud noises to deal with your evil leader AFTER he has run away.
Dude, the PIB is ungoing, GEJ has removed all stops to push it, but is being frustrated by the NASS.

The PIB will increase Nigeria's income from $102billion to $685billion. Why ain't you fighting for it? Why are you here making empty noises?
Does your definition of patriotism mean having zero grasp of fundamental issues, hating for no reason and being an arsehole?
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by igboboy1(m): 5:39am On May 30, 2011
so rhino u don enter 30 na im u jus dey yan like small pikin? shocked

O boy u get 10years to correct this immaturity cos once you clock 40 you know what they say (A fool at 40 is a fool for life grin )
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Rhino5dm: 6:46am On May 30, 2011
You are just plain stuupid to take any info on the pages of a facesless internet forum serious. Your father must be a foool for ever to bring out a reetarded idio*t like your sorry sef.

You actually make a HYBRID GOAT sound like a genius. Dunce!

igbo boy:

so rhino u don enter 30 na im u jus dey yan like small pikin? shocked

O boy u get 10years to correct this immaturity cos once you clock 40 you know what they say (A fool at 40 is a fool for life grin )
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by igboboy1(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

You are just plain stuupid to take any info on the pages of a facesless internet forum serious. Your father must be a foool for ever to bring out a reetarded idio*t like your sorry sef.

You actually make a HYBRID GOAT sound like a genius. Dunce!

Just proved my point, confirmed FOOL for LIFE
Re: EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! by Rhino5dm: 7:33am On May 30, 2011
igbo boy:

Just proved my point, my father is a confirmed FOOL for LIFE

^^Coming from the horses mouth.
Nice to know your father is a FOOOL for LIFE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor / ‘Return Home’, Igbo Leaders Tell Igbos In The North / Why Are Yorubas Wailing For The Igbos Over The NNPC Chairman Appointment? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.