Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Choice Cargo Logistics Is A Scam - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Choice Cargo Logistics Is A Scam (511 Views)

My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? / Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choice Cargo Logistics Is A Scam by simeonboy25(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hello!
Be very careful with choice cargo as they are add kgs to customers goods.
My wife goods is 25kg which was shipped by 40days shipping, now they send a pickup message to her to come and pay $224.

Meanwhile we have noticed this on the app before which they updated the goods of 25kg as 43kg and we have contacted choice cargo which they changed the amount to $121 instead of $224.

Now when goods arrived Nigeria they want to collect $224.

Re: Choice Cargo Logistics Is A Scam by Eleken: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Just rotating your capital if at all your capital will come out at the end sales...

They're not scam .....
Maybe a mistake...
Re: Choice Cargo Logistics Is A Scam by simeonboy25(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Can't pay for such, I will go to their office rather.

They will put the goods on a scale to see the real kgs.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 2.4 2gb/32gb Available! 45k SOLD!! / New Toshiba Satelite Pro For Sale.. / Iphone 12 Blue (WWU) And Iphone 12 FU White (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.