Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Am I Addicted To Nairaland Forum? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Addicted To Nairaland Forum? (207 Views)

Help! I'm Addicted To Bread And Beans / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Addicted To Nairaland Forum? by Gee64: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
There is no day since I became a Nairaland Forum member that I do not open to the website for at least five times daily. More so, I spend more than five hours on this forum each day.

My children say I'm addicted to Nairaland Forum but I always remind them that if they look at my signature below my write-up on Nairaland, they would understand how the Forum had also helped to promote my interest for the good of the suffering masses.

The hustle continues.

1 Like

Re: Am I Addicted To Nairaland Forum? by Arewalegend: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Am I Addicted To Nairaland Forum? by illicit(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin
Re: Am I Addicted To Nairaland Forum? by Gee64: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Laughing in vernacular?
illicit:
grin
Re: Am I Addicted To Nairaland Forum? by illicit(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Gee64:
Laughing in vernacular?

Lol see my teeth outside
Re: Am I Addicted To Nairaland Forum? by Gee64: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Green as the Nigerian flag!
Happy Independence Day!
SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW AND ENJOY MINING PI COIN ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE WITHOUT LOSE OF DATA FOR FREE!
WE MUST MAKE IT THIS YEAR BY GOD'S GRACE!
illicit:

Lol see my teeth outside

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Strike: What's The Way Forward? / Baba Aworo African White Herbalist / Health Benefits Of Pineapple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.