Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (mummy Wa) Birthday In A Romantic Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (mummy Wa) Birthday In A Romantic Style (3871 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Girlfriend Jet Out To South Sudan In A Romantic Style (Video) / Mr Macaroni & Kemi Okuseedun 'Mummy Wa' Wedding Pictures / Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (mummy Wa) Birthday In A Romantic Style by Koboskit: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
“Don’t Ever Think of Serving Me Breakfast Cos I will Love You till the rest of my Life” – Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (Mummy Wa) birthday In A Romantic Style (Video)

Instagram famous comedian Bae U has taken to his social media page to celebrate the love of her life Kemz mama popularly known as Mummy Wa on her birthday, PraizeMedia report.
Many people get the shock of their life after the popular comedian Bae U expose their beautiful relationship to the public as many believed she is Mr Macaroni girlfriend.

See photos and video below �

https://praizemedia.com.ng/2021/09/29/dont-ever-think-of-serving-me-breakfast-cos-i-will-love-you-till-the-rest-of-my-life-comedian-bae-u-celebrates-his-lover-kemz-mummy-wa-birthday-in-a-romantic-style-video/

Re: Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (mummy Wa) Birthday In A Romantic Style by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Is love truly here?time shall tell
Re: Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (mummy Wa) Birthday In A Romantic Style by Charmingrascal(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na so e dey shack person when e just dey start.

"Don't even think of serving me breakfast" because I will suck your boobs in the morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (mummy Wa) Birthday In A Romantic Style by Tinney104(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

"Don't even think of serving me breakfast" because I will suck your boobs is the morning

Kid.......

Re: Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (mummy Wa) Birthday In A Romantic Style by Charmingrascal(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Tinney104:

Kid.......

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (mummy Wa) Birthday In A Romantic Style by MufasaLion: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Beautiful girl tongue
Re: Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (mummy Wa) Birthday In A Romantic Style by MufasaLion: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

"Don't even think of serving me breakfast" because I will suck your boobs in the morning

Rascal indeed! cheesy
Re: Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (mummy Wa) Birthday In A Romantic Style by kelvinezeh55(m): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

power of kpetus (SK abi Arizona or naija weed which one u dey kush)
Re: Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (mummy Wa) Birthday In A Romantic Style by Iamicekid(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nice one enjoy
Re: Comedian Bae U Celebrates His Lover Kemz (mummy Wa) Birthday In A Romantic Style by berbs: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Is love truly here?time shall tell

I guess you have something to say now after BaeU has been exposed for his acts.

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Reveals Why Her Marriage Failed / Flavour Shows Off His Beautiful Kids (photos) / Bbnaija Mercy Becomes Ciroc Brand Ambassador, Gets Her Own Customised Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.