Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,710 members, 7,862,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Twitter Friends Turn Against Each Other: Blame #lunchwithgej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Friends Turn Against Each Other: Blame #lunchwithgej (508 Views)

Nigerians Turn Against Saraki Saying #notoursenatepresident / Governor Almakura's Witnesses Turn Against Him To Testify That Maku Won Election / Governor Oshimole People Turn Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Friends Turn Against Each Other: Blame #lunchwithgej by femidiss: 12:15am On May 29, 2011
They were twitter bff’s; they roasted dbanj, corrupt government official and it is a pleasure to follow them all. They are funny, intelligent and may I say cute. So what happened to these dudes? @bubusn, @doubleEph, @Chude, @toluogunlesi and @eggheader. If you are like me Amebo United, you must have heard about the lunch with Mr. President (GoodLuck Jonathan). My dear kolo friend @eggheader’s tweet was the first tweet I read before things went down hill. @bubusn was an anchor and @Chude gave a speech at the event  and they didn’t inform their now former bff’s.  As expected hey were furious, you know why? if you don’t please update your amebo software (Hint: Brown Envelopes). Mr. president was “kind enough” to reimburse them t-fare as they call it. That story is for another day, 70million to host 400 youth? Using the word “youth” very lightly.  Most that attended said they did out of curiosity and the once that received the famous brown envelopes did out of ehm ehm (pause), well your guess is as good as mine.
All of this is story jare, @chude is in the same hate boxing ring as @bubusn, they claimed they didn’t receive brown envelopes but my dear @doubleEph wanted to know why he wasn’t informed about the lunch because he is a faithful follower and judge for an upcoming TV show “To spot a thief”.  @doubleEph article  was quite entertaining. Some say he is jealous, my dearest said he is not even in the country………….Jackpot! So why is he upset, the dude always is, I joke I joke.
@toluogunlesi is a sweetheart, his role as an undercover instigator is thrilling. He is firm with his views and his jokes are pretty funny but he came short on this issue. I wanted him to take sides and publish it……, GBAM!. My kolo dearest @eggheader is firmer like he should, as the moral police. He claimed he was invited but he was like Mr. President, you must be high, I am faithful leader to my followers.  I hear there is a very strongly worded article about @doubleEph, when I find the article I will update you. But for now @bubusn, @chude, and @doubleEph stop bickering and kiss already. On a good day, five of them will challenge you intellectually and make you laugh.  Thus follow them!

Please pass judgment as need; we are all guilty of something.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Won April Election - Tinubu / Vision 20:20 / Al Mustapha Video Fails To Substantiate Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.