Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

How True Is The Saying"anything Man Can Do,woman Can Do Better" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How True Is The Saying"anything Man Can Do,woman Can Do Better" (155 Views)

Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / Stop Saying “how Was Your Night”, Here’s What To Say Instead / Help! Jamb Isn't Saying Anything NEW About Our Results! Being With-held. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is The Saying"anything Man Can Do,woman Can Do Better" by 09085607453king: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
This saying has made me think alot. It makes me feel like men are being challenged and lacks ability comparing to the opposite sex. The word BETTER and not as well gives me a different idea about such statement. What do you think about it?
Re: How True Is The Saying"anything Man Can Do,woman Can Do Better" by Kennyprince: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
To be frank with you brother, this saying is abysmally not true.

I know we have strong, successful and determined women who have achieved more than some men, but not better than all men.

So I feel the saying is exaggerated

1 Like

Re: How True Is The Saying"anything Man Can Do,woman Can Do Better" by Cashio(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
The past Olympics in Japan in July saw the case of a mixed gender relay race. Other countries kept their men for the last lap while Nigerian officials in their folly fielded their male runners in the second to the last lap.
The Nigerian male runner obviously outran the other countries' female runners by about 12 metres or more and handed the baton to our Nigerian female runner for the last lap and she leapt off.
Did you know that all the male runners in that last lap outran our Nigerian female runner and she came last in that race despite having more than 12 metres advantage initially......
The short story above clearly answers the question of whether what a man can do, a woman can do better.
Their is no equality between a man and a woman. They are both unique I'm their own ways.
Let us preach equity for all sexes and not equality cos men and women are not equal.
Re: How True Is The Saying"anything Man Can Do,woman Can Do Better" by Shaolin77: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
It's stale

(1) (Reply)

Dhaka University (DU) A / Ka Unit Question Solution 2021 / Abia State Neglegence Causing Deaths Along Umuahia-ikot Ekpene Road / Learn Software Business Analysis Course From H2K Infosys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.