Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Help! Jamb Isn't Saying Anything NEW About Our Results! Being With-held. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Jamb Isn't Saying Anything NEW About Our Results! Being With-held. (683 Views)

Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) / Release Our Results, UTME Candidates Beg JAMB / Jamb Releases 2018 Utme Results, 111,981 Results With-held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Jamb Isn't Saying Anything NEW About Our Results! Being With-held. by RalphJnr(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Jamb report last that We Cheat in One way or the Other But I can Swear With Everything,I never did anythng of Such! So, Is this how We will keep looking forward? Help The Innocent! Go Trough Your so called CCTV now Am begging! (So Sad) *crying* nt this year again! HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!
Re: Help! Jamb Isn't Saying Anything NEW About Our Results! Being With-held. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
RalphJnr:
Jamb report last that We Cheat in One way or the Other
But I can Swear With Everything,I never did anythng of Such!
So,
Is this how We will keep looking forward?
Help The Innocent!
Go Trough Your so called CCTV now
Am begging!
(So Sad)
*crying*
nt this year again!
HELP!
HELP!!
HELP!!!
U are not alone o check my recebt topic you would see others too.I swear to God i didn't cheat and infact nobody cheated on the day i did my exam but with what am hearing it seems that even if there was malpractice on Tuesday and you did yours on Monday they will stil withold the result for the whole candidate that did their exam in that center.See i believe we the innocent ones shouldn't be punished for something we have no idea of and maybe we should all go to jamb Hq in ikoyi so that they might check their cctv to see if we cheated or not.I am tired honestly and this is my third time.I got 212 and 218 the 1st and 2nd time and yet no admission in unilag.I read so hArd for this exam,may God have mercy on us.
Re: Help! Jamb Isn't Saying Anything NEW About Our Results! Being With-held. by mikeybrainy: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Frenzy007:
U are not alone o check my recebt topic you would see others too.I swear to God i didn't cheat and infact nobody cheated on the day i did my exam but with what am hearing it seems that even if there was malpractice on Tuesday and you did yours on Monday they will stil withold the result for the whole candidate that did their exam in that center.See i believe we the innocent ones shouldn't be punished for something we have no idea of and maybe we should all go to jamb Hq in ikoyi so that they might check their cctv to see if we cheated or not.I am tired honestly and this is my third time.I got 212 and 218 the 1st and 2nd time and yet no admission in unilag.I read so hArd for this exam,may God have mercy on us.
Yes Let's Go To Their Headquarters.If We Are Much,They Would Take Us Serious.
Re: Help! Jamb Isn't Saying Anything NEW About Our Results! Being With-held. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
mikeybrainy:
Yes Let's Go To Their Headquarters.If We Are Much,They Would Take Us Serious.
they surely will
Re: Help! Jamb Isn't Saying Anything NEW About Our Results! Being With-held. by RalphJnr(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
I Agree With That Also!
Re: Help! Jamb Isn't Saying Anything NEW About Our Results! Being With-held. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
RalphJnr:
I Agree With That Also!
Am also thinking of this bro.Lets give them a week.
Re: Help! Jamb Isn't Saying Anything NEW About Our Results! Being With-held. by swiz123(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Your results will surely be released. If your centre defaulted, then it's likely that you guys will retake your exam
Re: Help! Jamb Isn't Saying Anything NEW About Our Results! Being With-held. by mikeybrainy: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
Frenzy007:
they surely will
Have You Seen Your Result.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Help With The Solution To This Engineering Economics Question / IF YOU SAT FOR THE FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP BOARD EXAMS IN THE PAST, COME IN: / Anchor University School Fees 2018 For New And Returning Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.