Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) (31283 Views)

A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi / New Market Owerri Is On Fire (Photos) / ADEGBORO: Oyingbo To Oja-oba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ok
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by adesegun121(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ok
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by MrCover: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by highbee02: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
The section where live chickens are sold is not there.
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by ThickSharon123(f): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
kwaraconnect:
Oja tuntun is one of ilorin's major market place, located along Abdul azeez Attah road, ilorin.

It's one of the most visited in Ilorin metropolis for varieties of items ranging from food stuffs,
clothings, kitchen items, herbal products, and many other items required for everyday use.

How to get there:

From any where, take a cab, keke or bike going to General round about, along Ibrahim taiwo road, Ilorin.

From General, take a bike, cab or keke going to Oja tuntun , you will be taken right inside the market place.

Surrounding the market are some major banks such as FCMB, ZENITH Bank, Unity bank making it easier for the market business men and women to easily carry out their daily banking transactions.

Oja tuntun is a one stop market place for an average house and is mostly known for Food materials.

You can get food items such as Yam, Rice, Oil, Fresh pepper & tomatoes, Vegetables, Ewedu, varieties of fresh meats, Fruits of various types, Wara (Milk Curds) and many other popular food stuffs.

You can also get herb items and recipes in the market as there's a section where herbs sellers are situated in the market.

https://kwaraconnect.com/oja-tuntun-ilorin/

Kwara men are one of the best. I can remember quadri, that man made me his queen, made me love Nigeria as a whole, till I left him. I love Kwara men. kiss
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by samwash(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Not that the market is fascinating, or it has ultra modern market buildings, but what caught my attention is the beautiful skyline.
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na that market I normally buy chicken anytime I dey Geri Alimi p(ilorin afonja)
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
lighteverywhere:
This Will happen soon... Jesus ALONE makes one worthy

Dream on dear, it's good to dream
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Guestlander: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Am sure they also deal in human parts business in the market undecided

Perhaps for cannibals like you?
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by jabatah(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
You have to be fetish and have serious jazz before u can sell or own a shop in that market.

If u know u know
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Whobedatte(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
It also houses the largest distributor in Ilorin
Mount olive .
Oja oba is bigger though when it comes to volume followed by Oja titun , Mandate ,and ipata and eyenkorin market respectively .
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Drefaithful(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
omooba969:

What's IBEDC?

IBADAN ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by JaskanFactor: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
lighteverywhere:
This Will happen soon... Jesus ALONE makes one worthy

Why does your own version of jesus have to be oyinbo, why cant jesus have African complexion like you.
If your mind of jeusus looks like your enemy oyinbo , you're finished.

You paint jesus the colour of the people trying to wipe you off the planet with boko haram,
If jesus look like oyinbo to you, then it means you respect your enemy pass your own people.
And if you as a people dont respect each other, youre finished.

You paint jesus the colour of the oyinbo people who call you monkey.

Oyinbo is thief dressed in police uniform, the source of all the problems facing Nigeria since and before independent is not your jesus.
The people who wish you and yours do not exists on the planet is not your jesus
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Mandesz(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
marttye:
is it dry season or raining season over there
It's none of the two. Here is autumn equinox time
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Exclusive101: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Foolishness will not ruin your hate filled bigoted Igbo father.

Was it not Alaigbo your prophet mother was pounding life babies to do otokoto.

Oloriburuku somebody.

Totilopussylick:

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by leunseyis(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
visijo:
Double dating is a Rehearsal to Adultery in marriage,
If you can't stop it when single,
You cant stop it when married�

Why this?

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
I been think say na Ile ife oja tun tun
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by dontrulee: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
marttye:
is it dry season or raining season over there

Rain still fell this evening
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by dontrulee: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
omooba969:
Is it true that Kwara people are dull?

Very very true
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by dontrulee: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Kwara men are one of the best. I can remember quadri, that man made me his queen, made me love Nigeria as a whole, till I left him. I love Kwara men. kiss

WTF! what happened to your dp??
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by dontrulee: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
ThickSharon123:

what happened to your dp??

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by omoalaafin: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
`That's the market I used to buy raw food items in 2008 to 2009 when I was serving (NYSC) in Ilorin. Things were very cheap there.
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
When I open this thread my brain went back to a particular meat I used to buy in this market, and op didn't disappointed me . strolling down the kind of meat apprear a gé mo awo(skin meat).op well done
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by debbydams(f): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
The market doesn't look as fascinating as the OP is trying to paint it. No real infrastructures around it apart from the banks. If pictures were not properly edited, you will see it's just one of those average local markets in Nigeria. Nothing modern about it.
The state government still have a lot of work to do there
u think so? When u go der u will know
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Bbbwings: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please don't abuse the word ultrmodern.
I have been there
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Are you on drug?
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
yahmohy27:

Are you on drug?
Ask your mother undecided
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by debbydams(f): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Whobedatte:
It also houses the largest distributor in Ilorin
Mount olive .
Oja oba is bigger though when it comes to volume followed by Oja titun , Mandate ,and ipata and eyenkorin market respectively .

u know too much,u be woman ?
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by easzypeaszy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dopemu market inside Agege alone pass dis one ��� see as everywer scanty..b4 we even mention Agege market itself wey no dey 1-20 fr Lagos markets
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Whobedatte(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
debbydams:
u know too much,u be woman ?
I worked on a project last two years in Ilorin ,offa and omu Aran market s
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by debbydams(f): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Whobedatte:

I worked on a project last two years in Ilorin ,offa and omu Aran market s
wow , no wonder, but oja tuntun is bigger than oja ova tho
Re: A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by escober90(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
kwaraconnect:
Kwara state is known as the State Of Harmony, it's a peaceful and happy to live state.

Where Christians and Muslims are fighting with stones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Appoints Ahmad And Abiru As Skye Bank's Chairman, CEO / EFCC Arrests Uche Ogah In Lagos Court Premises / Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.