Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Npower PPA Address - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower PPA Address (303 Views)

How To Solve Blank Npower PPA Letter Issues Under The Deployment Page On Npower / How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard / Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower PPA Address by guyohms: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
I applied for N-Agro and have been deployed but my dashboard is just showing the name of the local government as the PPA address. Am done with physical verification but don't know who to sign my PPA letter. I've gone to the local govt Secretariat and the staff seems to have no idea about npower deployment. I sent mail to npower,till now no reply. Please who else is experiencing this and the way forward.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy : Waiters, Waitresses And Bar Man / Executive Sales Manager / Fullstack .net Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.