Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue (6567 Views)

How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard / Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by ezenwaez(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
If you are an N-Power Batch C applicant and you have done your Npower physical verification but you are having issues downloading your PPA letter, would suggest you try the following below:

1) An Npower Batch C applicant having issues downloading his or her N-Power PPA letter should check his or her Internet connection and ensure that it is in working condition, preferably switch to 4G network or use a high calibre broad band network connection.

2) An Npower Batch C applicant having PPA letter downloading issues should endeavor to clear internet cache, temporary files, cookies, history, by simply going to the browser settings or using the disk cleanup tool, CCleaner, restart your computer and try again.

3) An Npower Batch C applicant having PPA letter downloading issues should choose a different download location when downloading the Npower PPA letter.
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Epistasis(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
ezenwaez:

If you are an N-Power Batch C applicant and you have done your Npower physical verification but you are having issues downloading your PPA letter, would suggest you try the following below:

1) An Npower Batch C applicant having issues downloading his or her N-Power PPA letter should check his or her Internet connection and ensure that it is in working condition, preferably switch to 4G network or use a high calibre broad band network connection.

2) An Npower Batch C applicant having PPA letter downloading issues should endeavor to clear internet cache, temporary files, cookies, history, by simply going to the browser settings or using the disk cleanup tool, CCleaner, restart your computer and try again.

3) An Npower Batch C applicant having PPA letter downloading issues should choose a different download location when downloading the Npower PPA letter.

Baba, where have you been now. We have missed you. Thank you for everything!

3 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by ezenwaez(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Epistasis:

Baba, where have you been now. We have missed you. Thank you for everything!
You are welcome
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Newton2024: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
I've applied for redeployment since a month ago. I recently sent emails to NASIMS. All to no avail. What else should I do?
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by uthlaw: 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
ezenwaez:

boss,shey we go collect money this month?

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by traihit: 5:45am On Oct 12, 2021
ezenwaez:

Very valid! Thanks
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by matman34(m): 7:00am On Oct 12, 2021
Who else can confirm that the deployment letter upload area in the NASIM portal is gone? How then do we upload?
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by zubimete(f): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
matman34:
Who else can confirm that the deployment letter upload area in the NASIM portal is gone? How then do we upload?
What since when? Yet to upload mine
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by zubimete(f): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
ezenwaez:

Plz kindly help wit redeployment procedures.
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by UnimkeAk(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
ezenwaez:

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by revived: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Make I Dae Bomb and Watch
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by jericco1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Problems no dey finish
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
revived:
Make I Dae Bomb and Watch

Lwkm hahahahahahaha bomber
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Skillsnigeria: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Noted
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Nteogwuija(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
They're yet to deploy most folks in Rivers State. NTeach to be precise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Those in charge are just using Nigerian youths to pay EPL.

Till January next year, I perceived no one getting paid.

They have diverted the money for another use just like they did covid19 palliatives.

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hello guys
A new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths by Nigerian youths
Quote me to show your interest
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by hassinho707(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
ezenwaez:

Please help! I now live in another Local Government Area. Though I have done the verification, but the Head Mistress refused to reject me when I asked her to reject so I can get redeployed to my current Local Government...

I have written to Npower several times without response. I have called them severally too, but they don't pick my calls. I have also sent messages to them via NASIMS portal without response too.

Please what should I do in this situation as my Local Government Area is too far from the PPA?

Thanks
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Ganzoh: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hope still dey for batch C-2 this year so?

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by eniteden(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
I tire for Npower, verification wey i do since last month still dey show pending. Una own even good self undecided cry cry
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Shaev7(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
ezenwaez:

Please what happens to the Nhealth beneficiaries in Lagos, the entire MOHs have refused to sign the letters. Now, there is no portal for uploading the letter anymore.
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by oweniwe(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
ezenwaez:

If you are an N-Power Batch C applicant and you have done your Npower physical verification ...

Good pm sir,

Been trying to verify account details for my sister but the system is saying DateOfBirth Does Not Match BVN details.

However, the bvn date of birth is same as in nasims portal.

Any advice on how to rectify this please? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Ysquare98: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
I havent done physical verification and was told it has closed. What can I do please
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Helenlo: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
What of those didn't do physical verification BCS of network problem by the time of printing the physical verification has closed any hope please
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Bigii(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ysquare98:
I havent done physical verification and was told it has closed. What can I do please

Kill Yaself undecided
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Nice2boy: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Please I need help. I was asked to go to my LGA for physical Verification because I don't have a voters card for my LGA of residence. How do I verify this issue please?
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Centcanada: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
ezenwaez:

please I have been looking for you ever since. How do we get to be deployed? Am basically talking from Delta state in ukwuani local government area. Till now we have not been deployed and we finish our physical verification since last month. What is our faith/fate we living in ukwuani?
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Enskynelson(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
oweniwe:

Good pm sir,

Been trying to verify account details for my sister but the system is saying DateOfBirth Does Not Match BVN details.

However, the bvn date of birth is same as in nasims portal.

Any advice on how to rectify this please? embarassed
Recently, a friend that I have been assisting from Day 1 of the application had this issue. She kept insisting the date was the correct one. I urged her to go to the bank and get her BVN print out. Lo and behold, the date there was different from what she thought. The moment I edited the DOB to the one in the BNV printout, we were able to print the letter.
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Enskynelson(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
UnimkeAk:

I just got my deployment letter signed yesterday, but I can no longer find the upload signed letter on my deployment tab...
Here is a screen shot...

From your screenshot, when you click the REDEPLOYMENT tab, what do you see?
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by fidel2(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Uncle tank u for the info wat about those who applied for redeployment and uptill now still pending........
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by ultiabaz36(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bigii:

Kill Yaself undecided

You have a bad mouth, pls work on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Realdollars: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Any graduate who is in N Agro and posted to a school to teach?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC / ALGON To Engage Over 3,000 Farmers / BRISIN Implementation: FG Opens Portal For Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.