Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Car Uphostory with fine Leather - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Uphostory with fine Leather (2034 Views)

Car Leather Seat Uphostory / Toks Ford Edge 2008 With Fine Engine / Beautify Your Car Rim With This FINE RIM DECORATOR (4000: red,blue,white,black.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hello Nigeria we the car Upholstery expert we have been in business foe over 9 years now.
Do you have Cracked or Melted Dashboard like Camry Muscle, Avalon, Lexus Ex330 350 , Gwagon etc caused by the Heat of the Sun? You can get it fixed back to its Original factory state with us at Cabana Autos .

We also do Car Leather seats you can Change your Cars/SUV Fabric Seats to Leather just like Factory-Styled Leather of the Highest quality. Or if yiur car Leather seats are torn and looking ugly drive to my workshop in Surulere Lagos and get it replaced with 3 or 4 days.

We are strategically located in the heart of SURULERE Lagos.

Call /WhatsApp : 08033218160.

for Pictures and Videos of our Work.

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by nosiebaba(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are doing well

1 Like

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by jgbemson1: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
How much for Camry 10 dashboard upgrade
Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by ralphcj(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
How much to do seat upholstery for EOD 04..
Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2021
jgbemson1:
How much for Camry 10 dashboard upgrade

Chat me up on WhatsApp 08033218160 for price of 2010 Camry Dashboard.
Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08033218160 for price for Eod Uphostory. It depends to what extent to which you want it. Juat give me a chat on WhatsApp.

ralphcj:
How much to do seat upholstery for EOD 04..
Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Thank you sir

nosiebaba:
You are doing well
Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Good morning Nigeria ans Happy Indepence day. Nigeria can be great again,God bless Nigeria.

This is your Car Leather Seats and Car dashboard expert from Lagos. Do you have cracked and torn car leather seats Call Andy Cabana Autos Now, Or do you have cracked car dashboards? Call me now or chat me up on WhatsApp

Call /Chat 08033218160

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Good morning Nigeria !!

This is your Car Leather Seats and Car dashboard expert from Lagos. Do you have cracked and torn car leather seats Call Andy Cabana Autos Now, Or do you have cracked car dashboards? Call me now or chat me up on WhatsApp

Call /Chat 08033218160

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Good morning Nigeria is is Andy Cabana your favourite Car Uphostory Expert in Lagos.

Come replaced yiur worn out Car Leather Seats with us using the finest leather material available in this industry.

We also fix your dashboard to like from the factory with no trace of it done locally here in Nigeria. FOR salon cars like Camry muscle, Sienna, SUV like Rx330 it takes about 7/8hrs.
And for Gwagon and Range Rover Dashboard Repairs the process takes 2 days for it to be ready.

Give Andy Cabana a call now 08033218160

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello Nigeria this is your favourite Car Uphostory guy.

Come fix your faulty car dashboards, Car Seats with us.

We are situated in Surulere Lagos.

Call/WhatsApp; 08033218160
Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello Nigeria this is your favourite Car #Uphostory guy.

Come fix your faulty car #dashboards, Car Seats with us.

Call/WhatsApp; 08033218160[b][/b]
Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Good morning Nigeria !!

Call /Chat 08033218160

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good Day Nigeria !!

This is your Car Leather Seats and Car dashboard expert from Lagos. Do you have cracked and torn car leather seats Call Andy Cabana Autos Now, Or do you want to customize your existing ride to reflect status.
Call me now or chat me up on WhatsApp

Call /Chat 08033218160

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2021

Come fix your torn Learher car seats or do a complete leather Uphostory on your car and let it look majestic.

You can also fix your cracked or melted car #dashboards with us.

Call Andy Cabana Now.!

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2021
Good morning Nigeria !!

This is your Car #Uphostory and dashboard expert from Surulere Lagos.

Do you have cracked and torn car leather seats Call Andy Cabana Autos Now, Or do you want to customize your existing ride to reflect status.

Call /Chat 08033218160

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2021
Good morning Nigeria !!

Call /WhataApp Chat 08033218160

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Good morning Nigeria this is your favourite Car Uphostory Expert.

Change your car seat to new leather we make factory-stlyed leather looking like factory make, we also do Car dashboard, Car roof etc

Call or WhatsApp: 08033218160

Andy Cabana

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hello All this is your Car Leather Seats and Car dashboard expert from Lagos. Do you have cracked and torn car leather seats Call Andy Cabana Autos Now, Or do you want to customize your existing ride to reflect status.

Call /Chat 08033218160

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2021
Good morning Nigeria is is Andy Cabana your favourite Car Uphostory Expert in Lagos.

Come replaced yiur worn out Car Leather Seats with us using the finest leather material available in this industry.

Also do you have a sagging car roof or collapsing over your headbring your car to our workshop and get it fixed in 5hrs.

We also fix your dashboard to like from the factory with no trace of it done locally here in Nigeria. FOR salon cars like Camry muscle, Sienna, SUV like Rx330 it takes about 7/8hrs.
And for Gwagon and Range Rover Dashboard Repairs the process takes 2 days for it to be ready.

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2021

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good Day Nigeria!!!
This is Andy Cabana your favourite Car Uphostory Expert in Lagos.

Also do you have a sagging car roof or collapsing over your headbring your car to our workshop and get it fixed in 5hrs.

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good morning Nigeria this is your favourite Car Uphostory Expert.

Change your car seat to new leather we make factory-stlyed leather looking like factory make, we also do Car dashboard, Car roof etc

Call or WhatsApp: 08033218160

Andy Cabana

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2022

Give Andy Cabana a call Or WhatsApp Chat now: 08033218160
Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2022
Good morning Nigeria !!

Call /Chat 08033218160

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good Day Nigeria this is Andy Cabana your favourite Car Uphostory Expert in Lagos.

Give Andy Cabana a call Or WhatsApp Chat now: 08033218160

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hello Nigeria this is your favourite Car Uphostory guy.

Come fix your faulty car dashboards, Car Seats with us.

1 Like

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2022

Come fix your faulty car #dashboard, Car #Seats with us.

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hello Nigeria !!

Call /Chat 08033218160
Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello Nigeria this is Andy Cabana your favourite Car Uphostory Expert in Lagos.

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2022

Re: Car Uphostory with fine Leather by Thebigthing(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Good morning Nigeria !!

Call /Chat 08033218160

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Airbags Replaceable? / 2004 Nissan Morano For Sale! (2.1m) / Registered 2004/2005 Iv Tec @ Quick Sale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.