Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) (44405 Views)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Spiritual Materials Shop In Lagos / Ifa Spiritual System Is Not A Source Of Magic, Superstition And Lies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by tiger28: 12:06am On Dec 04, 2021
realestate99:

Do you think this place is a News paper joint in the east where your people deceive themselves daily?, Igbo slaves in Bahia are minute, very minute, the Yorubas (Nagos) were many there , followed by the hausas, then few fulanis ( those slaves sold during the hausa / Fulani jihad wars).

For proper and full understanding of slave trade to Brazil from West African Coast Get a copy of

Trade Relations Between The Bright Of Benin And BAhia from the 17th to 19 th Century by
Pierre Verger , Translated by Evelyn Crawford.
Obviously! If there were mostly Igbo, then Yoruba shouldn't have a very major influence there. Brazil dodged the bullet by not having a major Hausa/Fulani presence......Peace would have eluded them PERPERUALLY!!!

7 Likes

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by godofuck231: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2021
Thank God, ehen ifa please do you have the remote for controlling a zombie to resign from his seat?

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by ajl: 12:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Teslason:

Sure! They were among the slaves taken from Africa.
I wonder why my Grandpa can't follow them...

You really need help.

2 Likes

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by jidxin(m): 12:30am On Dec 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

I see .....hmmmm....now I see why I send my Brazilian woman consignment....she just tell me straight say her spiritual eye don tell her say i nor send anything...
Custom clearance fee for the consignment she nor green pay
Logistics fee she nor green pay..

As I do reach....she nor drop one naira...she frustrate me

na una dey spoil Nigeria image abroad

5 Likes

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by ComeToJesus: 12:53am On Dec 04, 2021
Reason why places where blacks dominate are usually least developed. Those demonic deities are malevolent and anti progress.
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by AmazingELixir: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2021
undecided

Afonja don carry juju go Brazil
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 04, 2021
If you need money sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://usg-video.xyz
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by GodIsBiafran: 1:48am On Dec 04, 2021
simplesearch:
If only the world will hear and do the things commanded by God. The world would be a better place to live in.
Exodus 20:3
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Respect other people's religion, stop been idiotic. Even though my religion tells me that Jesus did not exist, do you see me coming here and putting it in your face? Grow up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by GodIsBiafran: 1:50am On Dec 04, 2021
ComeToJesus:
Reason why places where blacks dominate are usually least developed. Those demonic deities are malevolent and anti progress.

Where is the development in Nigeria with almost 100% Muslim or Christian population?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by stayclearofme: 2:03am On Dec 04, 2021
Emmypure:
Most of the black people in Brazil 75% originated from the igbo people of Nigeria.
Liar! shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by MackDams(m): 2:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Get daily job updates from over 20 prominent job sites across Nigeria and beyond when you join our telegram channel.

Join Now!
Link up in our bio

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by stayclearofme: 2:08am On Dec 04, 2021
ComeToJesus:
What do you know? Your country that is 100 percent Christian/Muslim population is it developed? China with all their deities is highly developed.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by stayclearofme: 2:11am On Dec 04, 2021
Teslason:

Sure! They were among the slaves taken from Africa.
I wonder why my Grandpa can't follow them...
Don't worry they are still coming back, you can follow them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by A001: 2:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Cool!
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by semyd(f): 2:15am On Dec 04, 2021
that is not IFA, it is called Santeria.
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by seguno2: 2:22am On Dec 04, 2021
Teslason:
Funny!
Not surprised.
There are 14 million Africans in Brazil.

Mostly of Yoruba origin, since we raided, captured and sold the highest number of our brethren as slaves to the Arabs and oyinbos in exchange for alcohol, fabrics, mirrors, umbrellas, guns and other stuff that we considered fair value.
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by seguno2: 2:25am On Dec 04, 2021
stayclearofme:

What do you know? Your country that is 100 percent Christian/Muslim population is it developed? China with all their deities is highly developed.

Same with India.
Meanwhile Pakistan na basket case of religious fundamentalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by seguno2: 2:26am On Dec 04, 2021
stayclearofme:

Don't worry they are still coming back, you can follow them.

Nice answer to a funny question.
Thanks
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Newton85: 2:32am On Dec 04, 2021
Emmypure:
Most of the black people in Brazil 75% originated from the igbo people of Nigeria.
In all my life that I've been reading about enslaved Afro-Brazilians, I've seen no evidence of just one enslaved Eboe taken to Brazil. I know this codeine-influenced 75% figure is from the stables of IPOB Bureau of Statistics.

2 Likes

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by seguno2: 2:32am On Dec 04, 2021
simplesearch:
If only the world will hear and do the things commanded by God. The world would be a better place to live in.

What do you think of Apostle Paul’s sermon to the people of Athens that he was talking to them about the Unknown God, for whom they had an altar already?
Is it related with the conversation that Jesus Christ (who is recognised as a prophet in the other Abrahamic religion we imported from the Arabs) had with the Samaritan woman by the well in John 4?
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by seguno2: 2:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Newton85:
In all my life that I've been reading about enslaved Afro-Brazilians, I've seen no evidence of just one enslaved Eboe taken to Brazil. I know this codeine-influenced 75% figure is from the stables of IPOB Bureau of Statistics.

Are you competing for who sold the most of their people as slaves shocked
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Newton85: 2:35am On Dec 04, 2021
thundafire:
so the god dey worship in Brazil dey respect people privacy but the one in Nigeria behaves like hoodlums
I wonder jare. Just imagine the Christian God they worship in doesn't disturb us with noise while the one they worship in Nigeria constitutes a noisy nuisance everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Newton85: 2:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Christistruth00:

They should have set it all ablaze by now
Set what ablaze?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by TomRiddle1: 2:40am On Dec 04, 2021
Emmypure:
Na so
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Newton85: 2:43am On Dec 04, 2021
realestate99:

Do you think this place is a News paper joint in the east where your people deceive themselves daily?, Igbo slaves in Bahia are minute, very minute, the Yorubas (Nagos) were many there , followed by the hausas, then few fulanis ( those slaves sold during the hausa / Fulani jihad wars).

For proper and full understanding of slave trade to Brazil from West African Coast Get a copy of

Trade Relations Between The Bright Of Benin And BAhia from the 17th to 19 th Century by
Pierre Verger , Translated by Evelyn Crawford.
Bro, I've never read any historical evidence of the presence of Eboe slaves in Bahia or Brazil in general.

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Newton85: 2:45am On Dec 04, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
YE SHALL NOT DRINK THE CUP OF DEVILS AND THE CUP OF THE LORD.
What the hell does this mean?

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Newton85: 2:46am On Dec 04, 2021
simplesearch:

Which "God"? Allah or Jehovah?

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Newton85: 2:48am On Dec 04, 2021
seguno2:

Are you competing for who sold the most of their people as slaves shocked
Just setting the records straight about an historical fact ni.

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by seguno2: 3:17am On Dec 04, 2021
Newton85:
Which "God"? Allah or Jehovah?

Or Olorun, Olodumare etc

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by seguno2: 3:20am On Dec 04, 2021
tolue42:
Una don start again..... everything na chest beating , which one is 75% again?

Imagine chest beating over who raided, captured and sold the most of their own people as slaves. Is that not sick

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International / Who Is Pastor Abel Damina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.