Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) (44438 Views)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Spiritual Materials Shop In Lagos / Ifa Spiritual System Is Not A Source Of Magic, Superstition And Lies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Emmypure:
Most of the black people in Brazil 75% originated from the igbo people of Nigeria.

Yet they don't recognize Igbo cannibal culture.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by thecommunist(m): 4:11am On Dec 04, 2021
that is not IFA, it is called Santeria.

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by DOTian: 4:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Where is SlyDev?
Come and tell your brothers to tone down thier inferiority complex..

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Aganju849: 4:46am On Dec 04, 2021
Emmypure:
Most of the black people in Brazil 75% originated from the igbo people of Nigeria.

Okay na igbo people dey practice candomble shebi

Didinrin chestbeater

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2021
POLYGAMY:
SO IGBOS AND YORUBAS DON DEY MEASURE D1CK FOR NAIRALAND embarassed
Ahh u just come? E done tey na cheesy
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by CanadaOrBust: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2021
ednut1:
did Islam or Christianity stop covid

But we are not discussing Islam and Christianity. Make a thread extolling them, we’ll then see what I say
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by wallrichy: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2021
You are perfectly right, that's why they all speak Yoruba language, practice Yoruba culture, Eat Yoruba food and wear Yoruba attires. Yoruba has a culture has been taken a center stage in the Universe for so long.

Emmypure, if you are looking for large Igbo slaves congregation, go to Haiti, Jamaica and some parts of Dominica Republic....Though they have forgotten their root and have nothing in common with the Igbos of Africa except their DNA codes which shows their ancestral origin.

CUBA and BRAZIL is mainly populated by Black African Slaves from Yoruba extraction. That's the reason Yoruba language, culture and religion is highly prominence in those countries and also the fact that the Yoruba people of those countries still have a close relationship with their source Yoruba of Nigeria uptill today.

Emmypure:

4 Likes

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2021
thecommunist:
Called candomble in Brazil with Olodumare as it's central focus. They worship all Yoruba/ west African gods and deities, same belief system and all sacrifices/ practices still done like their Yoruba ancestors did.

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2021
wallrichy:
You are perfectly right, that's why they all speak Yoruba language, practice Yoruba culture, Eat Yoruba food and wear Yoruba attires. Yoruba has a culture has been taken a center stage in the Universe for so long.

That one is ignorant
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Pimine: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2021
tete7000:

If your grandpa had follow them, you surely wouldn't have existed because your grandpa wouldn't have married your grandma and his DNA combination with whoever he married wouldn't have given rise to your father who in turn gave birth to you. In summary, if your father hadn't existed, no way you would have.
Aswearugaaad

I don't agree with you brotha. If you believe that man is spirit, then you'd agree that he'd still exist - just in another body and in a different geographical location.
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by alexola20(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2021
realestate99:

Do you think this place is a News paper joint in the east where your people deceive themselves daily?, Igbo slaves in Bahia are minute, very minute, the Yorubas (Nagos) were many there , followed by the hausas, then few fulanis ( those slaves sold during the hausa / Fulani jihad wars).

For proper and full understanding of slave trade to Brazil from West African Coast Get a copy of

Trade Relations Between The Bright BIGHT Of Benin And BAhia from the 17th to 19 th Century by
Pierre Verger , Translated by Evelyn Crawford.
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Newton85: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2021
seguno2:

Or Olorun, Olodumare etc
The Christian or the Muslim one?

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Newton85:
What the hell does this mean?
Are you a Christian?
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by somehow: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2021
thundafire:
so the god dey worship in Brazil dey respect people privacy but the one in Nigeria behaves like hoodlums

Same can be said of Christianity and Islam in other nations vs Nigeria.
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by seguno2: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2021
Newton85:
The Christian or the Muslim one?

The Yoruba one.

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Seun360(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2021
And they write Yoruba so well, even better than we do.

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by CUMIN: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, their ebo is not like naija own, they mostly use fruits

Is there a way you can help me get Magun(thunderbolt).
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by tete7000(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

I don't agree with you brotha. If you believe that man is spirit, then you'd agree that he'd still exist - just in another body and in a different geographical location.

Bros, irrespective of your spiritual belief, it has been proven that DNA of a person is a combination of those from his father and mother. Supposing your father has married another woman apart from your mother for instance, there is no way you would have been the product. Even if his ejaculation into your mother's womb has been delayed long enough to allow a different sperm from the one that produced you got into your mother's womb for fertilization, no way you would have been the product. Extrapolate this argument to what I earlier posted, and my argument will make sense to you.
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by jrusky(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Nice one. Even the shrine is clean and beautiful unlike here in nija.

If Africa who practise this religion can do it in a clean and modest way like the Brazilian people won't be running away from them but they won't.
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Teslason(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2021
tete7000:

If your grandpa had follow them, you surely wouldn't have existed because your grandpa wouldn't have married your grandma and his DNA combination with whoever he married wouldn't have given rise to your father who in turn gave birth to you. In summary, if your father hadn't existed, no way you would have.
Just kidding anyways!
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Teslason(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2021
seguno2:

Mostly of Yoruba origin, since we raided, captured and sold the highest number of our brethren as slaves to the Arabs and oyinbos in exchange for alcohol, fabrics, mirrors, umbrellas, guns and other stuff that we considered fair value.
Very pathetic.... They cared about the present not the future!
I wish Africans can work together and develop this continent!
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2021
Emmypure:

Is this inferiority complex or what? You have no shame! sad

2 Likes

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2021
tolue42:

Una don start again..... everything na chest beating , which one is 75% again?

That guy need better slap like this. He is void of commonsense. grin

2 Likes

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by HEAVEN4444: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2021
Emmypure:
yet not one single black person in brazil speaks igbo. they all speak yoruba

2 Likes

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by HEAVEN4444: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Brazil. Well I wish I can visit this place. The worst place there is still better and safer than the safest place in 9ja.

P.S. There is no safe place in 9JA.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENNING
speak for yasef. my estate is safe

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by HEAVEN4444: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2021
thecommunist:
its ifa. santeria is in central america amongst the hispanics. places like cuba. brazil is ifa

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Pimine: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2021
tete7000:

Bros, irrespective of your spiritual belief, it has been proven that DNA of a person is a combination of those from his father and mother. Supposing your father has married another woman apart from your mother for instance, there is no way you would have been the product. Even if his ejaculation into your mother's womb has been delayed long enough to allow a different sperm from the one that produced you got into your mother's womb for fertilization, no way you would have been the product. Extrapolate this argument to what I earlier posted, and my argument will make sense to you.
Aswearugaaad

No need to be aggressive. I very well understand your point, bruh.

Now understand my point. Your DNA starts and ends in your body (mind and physical attributes). It has zero implications on your spirit. You are not your body; you are simply in your body, therefore you could be Caucasian and still be you.

My point is whether your father married your mother or not, you'd still exist - just not in your current body.
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2021
CUMIN:

Is there a way you can help me get Magun(thunderbolt).

Lol, nooo oooo
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by seguno2: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Teslason:

Very pathetic.... They cared about the present not the future!
I wish Africans can work together and develop this continent!

Wishing is good but doing is better.
Let us continue to work on enlightening all our folks and more, until we have a critical mass of people who are tuned in for our collective greatness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by bishopsele84: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
No wonder Na wetin dey make willian head turn be that when he dey play for arsenal... He don see too much of ebo... If u know u know
Esan man,I see you
Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Newton85: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
Are you a Christian?
I don't believe in God.

1 Like

Re: IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) by Newton85: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
seguno2:

The Yoruba one.
The Yoruba one doesn't have heaven or hellfire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.