Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village (44714 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Ginaz:

Someone should answer me Na

What does MT mean in model number ?
Don’t bother yourself sis...those numbers means nothing really! Even refurbished phones starts with M.

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Lizarazzu: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
jeff2010:

And dragnet has gone ahead to delete your other comment too. Lol

Hope he remains a moderator on nairaland forever. "adolescents" by their fruits you shall know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Lizarazzu: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
jeff2010:

Glad you all noticed. You need to see my deleted mentions.
I was even banned for a while, only got out today

To he who aids evil,surely will share from its reward. Evil befall people with good heart and good intentions talk more of people who engage in evil or habor evil. In the end you see them Running from pastors or imam spiritually looking for who is hunting them,forgetting village people are not involved,they are only reaping the fruits of their labor. Nemesis will eventually catch up,kids and generations also fill their bellies with Nemesis,sad but true.. Earth is spherical,but revolves in circles.
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Superboss: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
There's something not right about Igbos; they're too shady. Stop patronising them.

All my gadgets are ordered on Jumia and I have no complaints.

And you think Some of those Jumia sellers/suppliers you buy from are not Igbo?
There bad eggs and shady ppl in every tribe.
Stop the unnecessary generalisation.
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Kellie069(m): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Not true! Mine carries M and it is refurbished lol I worked in an IPhone store, so I know.

If I may ask, how you take know say your phone na refurbished even after the model number starts with M
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kellie069:

If I may ask, how you take know say your phone na refurbished even after the model number starts with M
My former boss imports the phone and sell in wholesales here in Nigeria.
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Meister:

You're ignorant, is it Jumia that's selling directly or different sellers ? Enter Jumia and buy Samsung S9 and see if you won't get refurbished

Don't know why you guys argue blindly, that s9 wasn't advertised as refurbished, you shud report such sellers.
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Kellie069(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Sir , your boss doesn’t buy “refurbished phones from IPhone company “ the phones your boss buy na used iPhones that was bought new by the previous users/owners sir !!
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Kellie069(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Originally refurbished phones by IPhone company and used apple phones are different
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Pumpumking: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pegi23:
I'm scared now wanna swap my samsung and tecno for redmi note 10 pro at computer village.. this your confession got me rethinking..

ok so u saying u do telephone sext in computer village but u scared samsung will fraud u beco u listen to tekno??....are u ok as in are u really really ok sir??(no oofeense) angry
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by otikpoko(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Meister:
Las las we're our own problem cause any one that knows anything about tech will know that there's no way you'll find a brand new Xs mas, phone of 3 years ago in this 2021.
Even your brother that repairs phones is supposed to know this but I don't understand two of you.

320k that can get you a foreign used iPhone 12 from Nairaland deal hunters is what you used to get a 3 year old device, na people wey no Sabi dey always think they're sharp

Thier over wiseness makes dem become *Wise Fool!*

I'm sure he did not go with his brother because e no wam find e brother something.

Anytime I'm going to buy anything I have little or no idea about, I ensure I go with someone who is a professional in the field and pay the person.

Even though it's N10,000 I'll pay because if those people scam me, I'll loose more than that N10k I refused giving someone who would have ensured I was not scammed.
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by davillian(m): 12:39am On Oct 02, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

This usually doesn’t works.

Most of the refurbished iPhones we sold had M. So that’s not even a way to know.
Then it's not refurbished, bought new, stole , flashed and sold as London used .
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by davillian(m): 12:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Ginaz:

My own started with MT, what does it mean? I got this phone around April, XS max . Infact, I’m thinking I’ve been duped .
The first let M means it was bought brand new
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by saggitus: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2021
From my own view definition of a new phone ...

1. When you check via apple website for warranty status at least you should be seeing like 4months and above of apple warranty, if apples site doesn't show you you can use .. iunlocker.com/check_imei.php to ...check the if it still has warranty ..

2. At least it should be in a pack though sometimes you can hardly distinguish via the packaging though for someone like me l can distinguish it upto 90% ...

3. Sha let it have apple warranty sha that's the most important thing so Incase of any issue you can take it to one of there subsidiary service centres in Lagos called Ensure were they would attend to you Incase of any failure occurred on the device though takes time but once they ascertain it's factory related it would be sorted out ...
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Diamond1993: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jaydot01:
lol, u have'nt resolve the issue?
that psalm z also scammed me..sold Refurbished phone to me at a new price...Guys pls avoid that Psalms..He is a ripper
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Jaydot01: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Diamond1993:
that psalm z also scammed me..sold Refurbished phone to me at a new price...Guys pls avoid that Psalms..He is a ripper
When was that and how does it happen?
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Diamond1993: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jaydot01:
When was that and how does it happen?
sometimes... 2019 beginning...he sold iphone 6s plus for me....we met at Isheri road at iyana ipaja,where we did the transaction...but I met the guy in nairaland here before we agreed to meet and transact...one tall and gigantic guy....his very dubious and a Ripper...am saying by experience...His moniker is PSALMZ*****
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Jaydot01: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Diamond1993:
sometimes... 2019 beginning...he sold iphone 6s plus for me....we met at Isheri road at iyana ipaja,where we did the transaction...but I met the guy in nairaland here before we agreed to meet and transact...one tall and gigantic guy....his very dubious and a Ripper...am saying by experience...His moniker is PSALMZ*****
OMO cry
Diamond1993:
OMO
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Joyceaile(f): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Diamond1993:
ur moniker shows u registered your account around august
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Kewtt: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
Joyceaile:
ur moniker shows u registered your account around august
Your moniker shows a lot of rapport between you and the accused. Is it your alternate moniker?

2 Likes

Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by chukwuibuipob: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
cool grin wink cheesy grin cool spot on.They are same same.They are expert in that business of making customers cry
Kewtt:

Your moniker shows a lot of rapport between you and the accused. Is it your alternate moniker?
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by chukwuibuipob: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin nor be today Samu dey scammed pipu.E don tey.Dey exposed him @car section, technology Market section.In Lagos,u SHINE Ur eye
Jaydot01:
OMO cryOMO

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Jaydot01: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin nor be today Samu dey scammed pipu.E don tey.Dey exposed him @car section, technology Market section.In Lagos,u SHINE Ur eye
SHINE UR EYE na d the latest motto be that, by d way i love & commend ur effort on jeff10 thread that was closed and one other guy wey they speak grammar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Jaydot01: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
I con dey fear laidis unto say i wan buy phone on monday
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by chukwuibuipob: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jaydot01:
I con dey fear laidis unto say i wan buy phone on monday
Runz go SLOT biko.May u not be their victim here..May dey not use Ur hard earned money chop chicken,wash am down with Goldberg, Trophy) stout and use stick pick their teerh grin sad cheesy grin
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by chukwuibuipob: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
sad Some of us dey serve 40 yrs ban lipsrsealed cheesy grin shocked sad for speaking out against daylight Crime.The FRAUDSTER Samu and dat WITCH
Jaydot01:
SHINE UR EYE na d the latest motto be that, by d way i love & commend ur effort on jeff10 thread that was closed and one other guy wey they speak grammar
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Jaydot01: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Some of us dey serve 40 yrs ban lipsrsealed cheesy grin shocked sad for speaking out against daylight Crime.The FRAUDSTER Samu and dat WITCH
40yrs OMG, but i con dey reason maybe they partner with the mod, lyk the one of solacetk with amgray logistics.
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Jaydot01: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Runz go SLOT biko.May u not be their victim here..May dey not use Ur hard earned money chop chicken,wash am down with Goldberg, Trophy) stout and use stick pick their teerh grin sad cheesy grin
Am planning on getting redmi note 9 pro that what my budget can afford,the issue b say the new ones aren't available except i go for used ones
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by stonecoldcafe: 1:13am On Oct 03, 2021
Tsufyaan:

As long as its computer village no store is trusted. Slot may sell new Tecnos and Infinix but iPhone and Samsung dem too dey package oooo

Well, e fit be. But all the phones I ever bought from them while I was still in Nigeria were not packaged. I used to shop for new phones for my company then and I bought a lot of phones for members of staff. None was packaged from my experience with them. Perhaps things don change undecided
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by chukwuibuipob: 4:29am On Oct 03, 2021
sad Avoid Samu shop like plague sha.There are some creditable peepz here but shine Ur eye
Jaydot01:
Am planning on getting redmi note 9 pro that what my budget can afford,the issue b say the new ones aren't available except i go for used ones
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by Jaydot01: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Avoid Samu shop like plague sha.There are some creditable peepz here but shine Ur eye
Ok bro
Re: Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village by harryreess(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2021
My family usually always orders everything online. I heard from a few acquaintances about a device that helps online searches, I searched and ended up on https://amasty.com/elasticsearch-engine-installation.html which is actually really useful. And I ordered it and put it on my computer, now I just use it and enjoy the online trade, everyone I think needs something like this especially if he does online orders and needs something to give the order urgently and must be found quickly enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number / How To Create Yahoo Mail With Phone / Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.