Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number (44563 Views)

At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by knowhowk: 12:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Dear Customer you are not allowed to call this number ,This is what I have been hearing my phone says since yesterday evening when I want to call ,I used another phone to call same number it says the same thing .

Please what could be the Problem ? I have been using the MTN for 2 years now

I 'm worried ..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2022
knowhowk:
Dear Customer you are not allowed to call this number ,This is what I have been hearing my phone says since yesterday evening when I want to call ,I used another phone to call same number it says the same thing .

I 'm worried ..

have you linked the line to your nin

31 Likes

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by knowhowk: 12:36am On Apr 05, 2022
jackcanfield:

. Honestly I don't know ,I have NIN ,When I wanted to get the Line I think I told the guy my NIN to get the Sim then ...I have recently been trying to check the status on phone I couldn't ,What could be the Problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Ezmans: 4:47am On Apr 05, 2022
knowhowk:

I 'm worried ..
nin linkage

9 Likes

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Aystarz: 4:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Ezmans:
nin linkage
Can't be. No one line has been blocked yet.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by fk001(m): 4:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Aystarz:

He might be the first person

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Aystarz: 4:56am On Apr 05, 2022
fk001:

Not possible. I have two teens here who don't even have NIN, and they've still not been blocked.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by OnionBandit(f): 6:18am On Apr 05, 2022
fk001:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

41 Likes

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by ExAngel007(f): 6:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Your sim has been blocked. Go link it with your NIN.

It like you guys don't listen to news.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Xperienx(m): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2022
I'm facing same issue this morning, just woke up and couldn't make calls. "Dear customer, you're not allowed to call this number" in both of my MTN lines. This is frustrating, anyone else facing this?
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by ThePlugg(m): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2022
My two Sims having the same issue, starting today....it's so frustrating

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Anansa0003: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2022
If u haven't linked your nin with ya SIm u have being barred from making calls

7 Likes

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by stamapro(m): 7:14am On Apr 05, 2022
The NIN apocalypse by FG just started, I guess.

9 Likes

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Authoreety: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Lol..

No bother yourself.... Nothing is working in Nigeria anymore...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Igbodicool(m): 7:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Good!

Buhari and Osibanjo biggest achievement.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Jay5mie: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2022
i never link nin but i just make 3mins call
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by ExAngel007(f): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2022
ThePlugg:
My two Sims having the same issue, starting today....it's so frustrating
All sims not linked to you NIN can not make any call until your line is link to a NIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by SarkinYarki: 7:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Aystarz:

Who told you no line has been blocked yet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2022
ExAngel007:
All sims not linked to you NIN can not make any call until your line is link to a NIN.
Lol I see you in some of these threads, don't stress yourself. Some of these people are goats, some will still argue with you. Just leave them be grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Tallesty1(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Aystarz:

Not possible. I have two teens here who don't even have NIN, and they've still not been blocked.
Typical...

There's this man in my village that doesn't ask people how are you, his reason?
He said that if he woke up fine then the whole community is fine.

Crazy as that may sound but that is unfortunately the mentality of many Nigerians.

If it's not happening to me then it is obviously not happening to anyone else.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Yet to make any call since yesterday, all my calls have been through WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by PlaysNigeria: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2022
smiley Arise o comerades for the war had begun
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by corporateDan(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Same here o. This is frustrating... na only my Glo sim I fit use call people cry
Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Simple instruction to link your NIN with your line, you refused to follow. Abeg, no come dey disturb us. I wish they also cut off your internet connection.

13 Likes

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2022
I thought FG gave a deadline for this NIN linkage?
Has the deadline elapsed?

Modified:
I think it's true o..
A friend just messaged me from FB.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Qpid5(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
You don't know what's going on.. over 70m lines have been blocked. They don block his line, no two ways about that..
Link una NIN una no gree.. when them tell you say Nigeria is not for you, you didn't realize it
Aystarz:

4 Likes

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Qpid5(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2022
I wonder how some people do come out with their conclusions. Can you imagine the analogy this man used?
Aystarz:

8 Likes

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by yuping(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
jackcanfield:

Good news for you
You are not the only one

1 Like

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by DonMakaveli21: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
E don happen.. it hits me tooo

Re: Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number by Adesina18111(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
NIN wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) / I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.