Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS (4594 Views)

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children / Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists / Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
As posted by Biafra Tv Network with over 27 thousand likes and shared by blessedom page on Facebook

When they finally executes this threat tomorrow come and make excuses for them. Meanwhile ponder on this here. Some, even those who will come here to insult me today may be the future victims of IPOB

https://www.facebook.com/102914378304767/posts/308873534375516/

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by Xscape1993(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wishing them all the best.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
I hope I was also the DSS who created this page and created 27000 Facebook accounts,likes and shares just for this nairaland thread that may end at 2000 views. As u blame everyone except yourselves

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by midolian(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Now I give up on our brothers in the East..

For political and security reasons, the leaders are afraid to talk. The terrorists will kill their children and all they will do is smile. The likes of Abaribe and Obi Ezekwesili will even cry genocide when the government reacts to this..

But wait o! All this to get at Buhari?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by ConqueredWest: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
So your ogas and you have drafted a deadly plan on how to kill school children and tag it on IPOB.?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by DOTian: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
As posted by Biafra Tv Network with over 27 thousand likes and shared by blessedom page on Facebook

Now I know the problem is your head. You badly need attention but it's psychiatric attention..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by minasi4841: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I hope I was also the DSS who created this page and created 27000 Facebook accounts,likes and shares just for this nairaland thread that may end at 2000 views. As u blame everyone except yourselves

If u can kill our people for nairaland thread how much more this

6 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by Staysave: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
It is well...

I'm beginning to suspect oyigboupdate...
How did he know that the dead Chike brother was hailing UGM before his brother died....

I told you guys that the truth will soon come out as soon as possible

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by Simdyofficial(f): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Same way they did on Cyril akuyili page ,yet ntin of such. Lol. I need the app u guys use in doing this
Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by Bookhub: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
You and your satanic goons can go ahead and kill children on independenr day and blame it on ipob, i pray the nemesis of their innocent souls catch up with you i pray ESn catches you guys that day.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by govwike: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by illicit(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
O wrong nau....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by iluvdonjazzy: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Igbos are now mumus they are killing their own people and destroying their properties like Boko Haram.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by mcbreeze: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
If anything happen to our children. You will be held responsible

4 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by benuejosh: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hahaha. This people are daft!! Killing is their new found trade.

However, I am strongly of the opinion that this handler be thoroughly investigated. He is pro-IPOB Terrorist Organization.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by cybersoldiers: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

They recruited you for the killings right?

If police or DSS doesn't arrest you soon, that means they contracted you to do these dirty jobs

You're the prime suspect in Akunyili's death.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by obiekunie01: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
OYIGBOUPDATE AKA UDELE!

STOP KILLING AND BEHEADING IGBOS!

WHAT DID WE DO WRONG TO YOU?

YOU WILL BE CAUGHT!

THIS MAN IS MAD SERIAL KILLER KILLING AND FRAMING IGBOS AND SETTING THEM UP FOR ATTACKS!

I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS NOT YET ARRESTED WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE HE POSTS BEFORE AND AFTER HE COMMITS THE CRIMES!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Staysave:
It is well...

I'm beginning to suspect oyigboupdate...
How did he know that the dead Chike brother was hailing UGM before his brother died....

I told you guys that the truth will soon come out as soon as possible

Waa it not on an open comment. Nna nawao to una o

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
obiekunie01:
OYIGBOUPDATE AKA UDELE!

STOP KILLING AND BEHEADING IGBOS!

WHAT DID WE DO WRONG TO YOU?

YOU WILL BE CAUGHT!

Was I also the DSS that opened this page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by paramakina202: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
gidgiddy did you see this threat?
You won't condemn it but will be the first to open thread in defence of Ipob when the the threat is carried out that it wasn't ipob that killed Igbo children.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by HisSexcellency(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
The emotional investment in this biafra struggle is just palpable.
Those in favor and those against biafra are so emotionally invested in this course to the extent that logical reasoning has been thrown under the bus.

Actions taken under the cloud of emotions are often times questionable.

The next 12 months is going to be interesting in this country undecided
Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
obiekunie01:

MARK MY WORD YOU WILL BE CAUGHT REAL SOON!

FOR 20 MILLION EVEN THOSE YOUR BOYS WILL BETRAY YOU AND EXPOSE ALL YOUR EVIL!

Oboy gerat y talk sheeet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by fregeneh(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bookhub:

That is what they want they want Igbos to hate ipob.

You don't have to,keep on singing and praising them to do more.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
paramakina202:
gidgiddy did you see this threat?
You won't condemn it but will be the first to open thread in defence of Ipob when the the threat is carried out that it wasn't ipob that killed Igbo children.

Until you hear anything from IPOB leadership or its official spokesman, Emma powerful, disregard any internet gossip page

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by paramakina202: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

Until you hear anything from IPOB leadership or its official spokesman, Emma powerful, disregard any internet gossip page

IPOB suppose to disassociate themselves and condemn it outrightly if they are not in support of it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Biafran4life:
Are you no longer doing your protest in anambra.Your head and yours is next to be used for monkey post.And you didn't mention the part of mbaitoli you are from....osu

I don't know why the mods hasn't ban u. Stop spamming my comments. I have given u my number. I have given u my pics. My village. Can u pls just call and introduce yourself then leave the rest for me. Stop spamming my comments you're just a nuisance.

U have all my details yet I don't have any of u yet you're making noise. Just put a call.with your Nigerian number only then leave the rest for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Biafran4life:
Are you no longer doing your protest in anambra.Your head and yours is next to be used for monkey post.And you didn't mention the part of mbaitoli you are from....osu

Person wey bring out himself to fight IPOB u think say na empty hand.

Call me with your Nigerian number only if u get balls for leg. Stop spamming my comment u this empty vessel. I just need one call from u with you Nigerian number. Just one call

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Modular Refinery In Imo State Begins Operation, Produces 600m Liters Of Fuel. / Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK / Oyakhilome-owned Superscreen Television Workers Protest 7 Month Unpaid Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.