Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Want To Be Stingy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Be Stingy (323 Views)

How To Register For Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria 2021. / Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) / What's Your Definition Of The Word "Stingy"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Stingy by Loverboy3333: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Yes I mean it I want to be stingy, over time I have realized I am too easy to give out money, assistance to friends.
I dont know how to say "No" when I am in the capacity to help, I just help without hesitation but when it is my turn to receive help I dont see anyone to help me, this really hurt.

How can I be more prudent with myself, with my finance? I need tips
Re: I Want To Be Stingy by Mood11: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Yes I mean it I want to be stingy, over time I have realized I am too easy to give out money, assistance to friends.
I dont know how to say "No" when I am in the capacity to help, I just help without hesitation but when it is my turn to receive help I dont see anyone to help me, this really hurt.

How can I be more prudent with myself, with my finance? I need tips

There lies your answer.
Whenever you remember that nobody comes to your rescue when you are in need you'll learn to save your money for rainy days.

If you keep giving, they will keep receiving. They have no limits and they have no memory.

Remember if you give people money 99 times and refuse to give just once they will still term you stingy.
Re: I Want To Be Stingy by illicit(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Give me all your money....

So u can't give what u don't have undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Benefits Of Azure Virtual Desktop / Bbnaija: I Had Sex With Boma, The Show Is Rated 18 - Tega Blasts Critics / Full Photos And Videos Of Burnt Kubwa Village Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.