Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM (2429 Views)

We’re In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home – Kidnappers Tells Victim / PDP Last-minute Deal; Cede Senate Presidency To Southwest, Southeast For SGF / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM by InHeaven(m): 3:09am On Sep 30, 2021
Saboteurs?
But you condemn and demonized Boko Haram who sees anyone against their way of life as enemy.

Tell us what Boko Haram has done that Ipob lunatics hasn't!
sharpsecret:
the headline should have been wealthy Igbo saboteurs leàving the east coa of unknown gun men

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM by sharpsecret: 3:26am On Sep 30, 2021
InHeaven:
Saboteurs?
But you condemn and demonized Boko Haram who sees anyone against their way of life as enemy.

Tell us what Boko Haram has done that Ipob lunatics hasn't!
boko haram.bandits.herdsmen are part of the reason we want Biafra ...cos we all know all this groups are out to anhilate us and the FG is backing them....that's why u never see them in court for trial....so if u are against Biafra that means u want bokoharam to wipe us all out and u are automatically declared a saboteur..and in Igbo land we don't treat saboteurs with soft hand
Re: Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Reflect7:

Stop talking rubbish. What propaganda?

You no dey read news?

You don't see what is happening in your region?

If YOU were a wealthy Igbo man today, would you not be looking at the situation in your homeland and wondering if it's time to step, abi you like bullet?
lol you be mumu man grin cheesy grin nobody is leave anywhere you go wake up begin type nonsense are you in the East no so how come iberibe man grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM by edochie12: 4:22am On Sep 30, 2021
So igbo man will leave the East and relocate to west were there is all manner of ritual killings and agberoism,and also relocate to north were bandits are having a field day,and also Boko Haram terrorists,make una stop this propaganda
Re: Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM by edochie12: 4:25am On Sep 30, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
lol you be mumu man grin cheesy grin nobody is leave anywhere you go wake up begin type nonsense are you in the East no so how come iberibe man grin undecided
my brother I just dey wonder,in my area around onitsha obosi,everyone is very ok,if I quit nairaland today,I will never know all this thing they are saying because it doesn't happen

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM by Bighead9: 5:17am On Sep 30, 2021
Reflect7:
Insecurity - Wealthy Igbos Moving to Lagos and the North To Escape UGM

Many middle and upper class Igbos are now FLEEING the south east and relocating to Lagos, Benin, Jos, Abuja, Kano etc IN DROVES, to escape the deteriorating security situation in the south-east, a region now seemingly at the mercy of heavily armed IPOB thugs, also known as 'unknown gunmen'.

It is feared that this EXODUS of the monied Igbo classes will further worsen the already dire economic situation in the south east.

It is indeed a stunning irony that Igbos are fleeing violence in the South East for safety in the lands of their historic northern Hausa/Fulani adversaries. Such is the sorry state of the south east.

Exodus - Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu.

The poor ones are also relocating from the EAST to the North or West. I saw them while driving I the EAST yesterday. cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 30, 2021
edochie12:
my brother I just dey wonder,in my area around onitsha obosi,everyone is very ok,if I quit nairaland today,I will never know all this thing they are saying because it doesn't happen
you the mind them creating unnecessary panic most of this idiots are not even in East talk more from East yet the will be typing shit

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM by Ofodirinwa: 5:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Reflect7:

What a dumb comment. Will they all fly on one plane?

when you say 'wealth igbos flee southeast for lagos, abuja, and north' you don't think there should be a picture that shows the fleeing the journalist observed? So this plane only holds 9 people?

The way you're questioning me and asking if they will all fly in the plane, you should ask the person who took the picture why the plane it's self only has 9 people trying to enter and that's under-capacity, but they themselves saw 'wealth igbos fleeing southeast for lagos etc'
Re: Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM by MuchAdo: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2021
What a shame!

Welcome to the SW!!

Our tax men should brace up to collect even more... cool
Re: Wealthy Igbos Flee Southeast For Lagos, Abuja And North To Escape UGM by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2021
IGBO EWE EZE,THIS WHAT YOU GET FROM WICKEDNESS AND SELFISHNESS OF SOCALLED RICH IGBO MAN,WHO IS NOT PREPARED TO SEE THEIR YOUTHS GROW LIKE THEM,ONLY TO KEEP SERVING THEM AS SLAVES,"OGA AND MASTER SYDROME" IN IGBOLAND. I HAVE ALWAYS HARPED THE LEVEL OF DECAY IN IGBOLAND AMONG YOUTHS.SINCE 1993 THE TREND IS THAT MOST IGBO YOUTHS DROP OUT FROM BEFORE COMPLETING SECONDARY SCHOOLS TO TRADE SPARE PARTS AND LIVE LIKE SLAVES WITH THEIR OGA.
MAJORITY OF THEM THESE DAYS ARE NEVER SETTLED AFTER YEARS OF SAVITUDE.
SO THEY TAKE TO CRIME FROM UPPPER IWEKA BRIDGE TO NKPO,ANAMBRA TO CONTROL OWERRI THEY MAL-WELCOME THEIR FELLOW TRIBESMEN AND WOMEN WITH ROBBERY AND VIOLENT HARRASMENTS. THIS A SORRY TALE.
GOVR OBIANO TRIED,BUT FORCES AGAINST PROGRESS IN EAST ARE IDOL WORSHIPPERS MIXING IDOL WITH CHRISTIANITY.
THE SOCALLED RICH MEN CAN NEVA COME TOGETHER TO BUILD INDUSTRIES TO EMPLOY IGBO YOUTHS,OR BUILD FARM SYS TO EMPOWER YOUTHS,ALL THEY DO IS TAKE HUNDREDS OF CHIEFTANCY TITILES WEAR ISI AGU AND KILL COW AND FLOOD THE STREETS WITH ALCOHOL FOR YOUTHS TO DRINK TO STUPOUR AND FORGET THEIR DESTINY. NOW THE VICIOUS CYCLE IS CHASING THEM AWAY. undecided

THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS IN IGBOLAND. WHT IS HAPPENING IN EAST NOW HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH PEOPLE AGITATION BUT SELFISH AGENDA OF FEW IDOL WORSHIPPERS WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IMPOVERISHED IGBO YOUTHS TO ENSLAVE THEM INTO DESTROYING THEMSELVES WITH VIOLENT CRIMES. THE IGBO YOUTHS ARE FOLLOWING THEIR EVIL LEADERS TO THEIR OWN SLAUGHTER WITHOUT QUESTIONING ,THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS HERE. THE SECURITY FORCES ARE ALLOVER THE CITY CENTRES WHILE THE CRIMINALS ARE IN POCKETS OF REMOTE VILLAGES,SO IT NOT ALL THE EAST THAT IS EXPERIENCING THIS VIOLENCE. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland / Maigari Dingyadi: Buhari Committed To Achieving Peace In Nigeria / The army couple killing was prophesied by Nnamdi Kanu throwback PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.