Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Advice � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice � (163 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice � by Lukieoscar: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Good day People
Pls make una help me put mouth for this matter
Am in love with a girl at my workplace
I asked her out on a date which she agreed at First
So me I just told her that we could have a nice time together alone(note: I was just trying to see her reaction to Know the kind of person she is ) cause she always says some freaky mature things sometimes and she is so well matured in that aspect
Only for me to ask her and she did not reply me
So I asked her yesterday and she said her mind was not on it again cause I said we should have a nice time together alone that she doesn't know for now
That when i spoke to her about such her mind went off away from that date

I really love this girl
Pls what do I do ?
Re: Advice � by Jeon(f): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lukieoscar:
Good day People
Pls make una help me put mouth for this matter
Am in love with a girl at my workplace
I asked her out on a date which she agreed at First
So me I just told her that we could have a nice time together alone(note: I was just trying to see her reaction to Know the kind of person she is ) cause she always says some freaky mature things sometimes and she is so well matured in that aspect
Only for me to ask her and she did not reply me
So I asked her yesterday and she said her mind was not on it again cause I said we should have a nice time together alone that she doesn't know for now
That when i spoke to her about such her mind went off away from that date

I really love this girl
Pls what do I do ?

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow's a mystery
I can see you lookin' back at fuvk
Keep your eyes away from her
Baby, keep your eyes away from her

Re: Advice � by Lukieoscar: 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jeon:

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow's a mystery
I can see you lookin' back at fuvk
Keep your eyes away from her
Baby, keep your eyes away from her

Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Say A Prayer For Your Enemies!!! Come In. / Bbnaijanchic Jackie B Shows Big Breeaats& Thick Ikeebe / Who Will Destroy This World, God Or Humans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.