Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches (36824 Views)

Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Sirmuel1(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Oh, that's sad. Hope you weren't injured?

Kindly report to the nearest police station.

What will the Police do?
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by RPG2020(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2021
ruggedtimi:
you bought a fake for 11k...I think is better to buy average brands that you can afford the originals, brands like Casio, Seiko, edifice. Atleast you can get these watches for as low as 15k. No be to buy fake paket 11k something wey u fit buy 1-2k from roadside vendors. If no be naira wey dey mess up na even N800 person dey buy those fake Rolex and patek for aflao border

Inbox make we talk business
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by ruggedtimi(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Freethinker87:

You are wrong. None of those brand you mentioned goes for that amount.

I'm all for original and affordable wristwatches so I own a Casio GShock and Edifice. I assure you that the edifice is over £120 and the GShock I bought for £89.99 and that was 7 years ago.

Original wristwatches by Nigerian standard are all expensive.
u can get a used original Casio especially old version Casios for 15k. I bought my edifice Two years ago EFR 526 for 75k, my Casio Men’s Multifunctional Digital Sport Watch Ae2000wd-1a from a friend 14k, but the retail price is around $50( 25k)
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Wrecxman(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2021
Poor man mentality...

Please show me a picture of a top 20 billionaire shopping and showing off even though they can afford the whole chain of stores without breaking a sweat?

None.

#few.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by seunmsg(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2021
I hope I can afford one sooner or later.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Georgejeez: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2021
So Davido nai de Bleep Tiwa Savage now , wow.

Every woman has a price ,some na 5k ,10 ,50k 0r millions , some na indomie ,while some na airtime .
Auntie Tiwa own na Patek wristwatch , Kpekus get grade

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by clothingonline(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2021
If you have Money buy good watches for yourself

Any type of watch Dm payment on delivery

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by RichAbujaGuy: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Abeg, how can one floss big boy style while chilling in a broken ghetto looking chair? cheesy

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by helicoptarr: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Whites process, produce, sell;

_____ consume to impress, consume, consume more.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Kolaboluv7(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2021
angry

Welcome to the club OBO.

I’m still enjoying mine.

Patek Phillip
Hublot Geneve

Anytime.. Anyday

Better thing na money kill am

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Bamzyriches451: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2021
Na their money make them spend am
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Chrisvotel: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2021
angry angryIf I type how does this news affect me or weather it will reduce the price of garri some people will start saying that I'm jealous angry
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Spluphick7(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Abeg shey ẹ still remain for the person shiop grin grin
Because na 80k I dey see from stores wey I check... Abeg help a brother
TarOrfeeek:

Similar to may Patek Phillipe I bought N11,000 after much abeg and unnecessary moral lesson from the seller.

Really loved the hype around Pateks. They don't tick, they just roll.

I welcome Davido and Tiwa Savage to the club of people who own second hand Patek Phillipe wrist watches.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by bayelsaowei(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Similar to may Patek Phillipe I bought N11,000 after much abeg and unnecessary moral lesson from the seller.

Really loved the hype around Pateks. They don't tick, they just roll.

I welcome Davido and Tiwa Savage to the club of people who own second hand Patek Phillipe wrist watches.
grin
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by ofiko123(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2021
Kudos to both of them...
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by TempUser: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Panda...
Ya d.umb? I Don talk am before tongue

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Crucialgem(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2021
DOTian:
Government needs to tax these people more from their earnings from concerts and endorsements rather than finishing ordinary people with VAT and PAYE taxes. These guys make over 50k USD a show and what do they do next? They pour everything back into foreign economies with their bling bling ballin lifestyles. Diamonds, gold Porsche! None is produced in Nigeria. Was reading Tekno talk of how he went broke and had to do a show for 100k USD in Cameroon to pay for his urgent surgery! You make upto 100k USD a show and you are going broke in a country like Nigeria? Absurd.

These artists could have been a very good source of foreign exchange for the stewpid country but their obnoxious tastes robs the country of that. A stuwpid government structure doesn't help matters either... And don't come here to tell me it's their money. If the state didn't put up the infastructure over the years, there will not be any platform for them to excell and showcase their crafts globally. Government should invest in building up capacities in the entertainment industry, help them export their crafts and tax them accordingly. Insist they follow some certain regulations that will force them employ more people too. That creates job. Rather than leave them burn millions on weed. It's the way it's done elsewhere..

I am sure Government take step on what you just mention people will start shouting how govt don't want celebrities make it in life and how govt is becoming too hard on people. On thing I have learnt so far Nigeria or not you really can't please the masses no matter how had you try

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by DOTian: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Crucialgem:

I am sure Government take step on what you just mention people will start shouting how govt don't want celebrities make it in life and how govt is becoming too hard on people. On thing I have learnt so far Nigeria or not you really can't please the masses no matter how had you try

If you have a responsible government that is selfless and altruistic in the way policies are made, people will understand. Problem starts when you have a parochial and inconsiderate government that allows government functionaries to live large through corrupt means. Such government can't ask for more taxes obviously because the people will be against such..

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Myhusband(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
two useless kids
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by WoundedLamb: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Peace081:
Like for Davido, Share for Tiwa cheesy

But why obsessed with competition? We mustn't pit them against each other or try to make fans pick sides.

Good morning.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by zed7: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nigerians are gullible. They went to the seller to sample his watches and probably place an order, if they can afford it. That he titled it new baby, doesn't mean he bought it.
He also tagged it, waiting list, meaning there is always a list for buying such customized watches.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by riches4me(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Africana1123:
OBO DOINGs

Armed robbers just left my house , thank God am still alive with my family ..they done carry one of our area security man go cry ..
Na to go pay Ransom be dat
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by DAMN99: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
If your fav buy this watch e fit go bankrupt o grin but i for like knack these Tiwa sha
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by blaque7: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
I think say one of him guys just die?

David, Even moslem no dey forget d dead so soon.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by olawonder(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davido: PP
Tiwa: AP
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Freethinker87: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
ruggedtimi:
u can get a used original Casio especially old version Casios for 15k. I bought my edifice Two years ago EFR 526 for 75k, my Casio Men’s Multifunctional Digital Sport Watch Ae2000wd-1a from a friend 14k, but the retail price is around $50( 25k)

We are saying the same thing. You didn't say used in your previous comment. All the same team Casio. We're cool with original and affordable wristwatches. No fake life. grin
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Freethinker87: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
MAGICDONJUAN:

I have a “King of G-shock” watch I bought since 2012 and I know how much I spent for that watch. Still kicking till today. G-shock gang!

7 years after I'm still rocking my "G-shock Green collection". I'm even wearing it right now. It's my everyday wrist watch and also solar powered, it has never missed a date.

G-shock gang mehn grin
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Freethinker87: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
clothingonline:
If you have Money buy good watches for yourself

Any type of watch Dm payment on delivery

Why spend 55k on a fake Breitling wristwatch? Do people really buy these stuff?

I'm not sure your potential customers know that the luxury watch they buy for that amount is actually fake. You'll do well if you let them know that it is a high-quality fake.

Don't get sued
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Gfskw: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by Sleekfingers: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
ruggedtimi:
you bought a fake for 11k...I think is better to buy average brands that you can afford the originals, brands like Casio, Seiko, edifice. Atleast you can get these watches for as low as 15k. No be to buy fake paket 11k something wey u fit buy 1-2k from roadside vendors. If no be naira wey dey mess up na even N800 person dey buy those fake Rolex and patek for aflao border

A Seiko of 15k ? You self don't know nada about watch.....even a Seiko of 30k na palasa
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches by ruggedtimi(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sleekfingers:

A Seiko of 15k ? You self don't know nada about watch.....even a Seiko of 30k na palasa
there is Seiko that cost less than $100...and there is grand Seiko which is the luxury brand of Seiko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Yinka Ayefele And His Triplets / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Teni Says She’s Pregnant For Wizkid After Listening To 'Joro'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.