Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Since Sit-at-home Started, Has There Been A Non-unknown Gunmen Related Death? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since Sit-at-home Started, Has There Been A Non-unknown Gunmen Related Death? (514 Views)

How Sit At Home Started, Lest We Forget / Lets Not Forget How IPOB Sit At Home Started / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Sit-at-home Started, Has There Been A Non-unknown Gunmen Related Death? by Ofodirinwa: 12:27am On Sep 30, 2021
I'm not doubting the capacity for foolish people to kill their fellow human being. But ever since Kanu's arrest and the sit at home began, I have not heard of 1 non-unknown gunmen related death in the whole of the SE.

No kidnappers
No robberies
No car accidents
No political magu-magu
Even corona virus is unemployed.

What happened? Every death is 'unknown gunmen' and that is the beginning and end of the investigation. I can confidently state that since this summer began there has not been 1 pre-mature death not attributed to 'unknown gunmen'.

So today we have a situation where 40 million people call the SE home, but anytime one of them dies, it it attributed to the same thing. I would also like to know if the amount of death in the SE today is more or less than before or are we reporting everything now and refusing to investigate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Sit-at-home Started, Has There Been A Non-unknown Gunmen Related Death? by Philipponzaghi: 2:32am On Sep 30, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
I'm not doubting the capacity for foolish people to kill their fellow human being. But ever since Kanu's arrest and the sit at home began, I have not heard of 1 non-unknown gunmen related death in the whole of the SE.

No kidnappers
No robberies
No car accidents
No political magu-magu
Even corona virus is unemployed.

What happened? Every death is 'unknown gunmen' and that is the beginning and end of the investigation. I can confidently state that since this summer began there has not been 1 pre-mature death not attributed to 'unknown gunmen'.

So today we have a situation where 40 million people call the SE home, but anytime one of them dies, it it attributed to the same thing. I would also like to know if the amount of death in the SE today is more or less than before or are we reporting everything now and refusing to investigate?

You are a liar!

There are deaths not attributed to unknown gunmen in the SE.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/09/26/abia-loses-professor-emeritus/

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/09/enugu-man-beats-pregnant-wife-death-failing-provide-dinner

1 Like

Re: Since Sit-at-home Started, Has There Been A Non-unknown Gunmen Related Death? by helinues: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Known or unknown, Ipob already created the Lacuna for majority of the killings in SE to be tagged unknown.

You guys need to face the reality and call a spade a spade, Ipob as a group is a deadly disease to SE.

What developments have Igbos brought to SE region?

Is there any scholarship programs that Ipob as a group is offering to Igbo youths?

They brought/attracted nothing than killing and destruction

2 Likes

Re: Since Sit-at-home Started, Has There Been A Non-unknown Gunmen Related Death? by NoFucksToGive: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:
Known or unknown, Ipob already created the Lacuna for majority of the killings in SE to be tagged unknown.

You guys need to face the reality and call a spade a spade, Ipob as a group is a deadly disease to SE.

Is there any scholarship programs that Ipob as a group is offering to Igbo youths?

They brought/attracted nothing than killing and destruction

Oga why are you so obssessed with them? Or are you inlove with those iboe people?

All your posts comments articles are centered around the iboe tribe!!

What is wrong with you? Listen we don't care what happens in the southeast!! You can relocatethere since you are so obssessed with them.

Who do you this thing ? You use multiple accounts to create posts about iboe or southeast then turn and log into this one to comment .

Are you sure all is well?
Re: Since Sit-at-home Started, Has There Been A Non-unknown Gunmen Related Death? by Emergingnation(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2021
helinues:
[s]Known or unknown, Ipob already created the Lacuna for majority of the killings in SE to be tagged unknown.

They brought/attracted nothing than killing and destruction[/s]
What development has your Fulani government brought to the SE ?

Apart from security offices, no federal present SE...

The work of IPOB solely Actualization of sovereign state of Biafra, after which Biafran government'll take charge of development...

Chronic unity beggar..

(1) (Reply)

Wanted - The Leader Of ISWAP, Boko Haram, Jihadist Herdsmen & Bandits / What Is Tinubu's Economic Plan? / If Oil And Gas Was In The North,the South Especially Nigerdelta Will Never Get A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.