Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha (42549 Views)

Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / How Akunyili Made Over A Billion In A Day ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by dingbang(m): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Why not just declare state of emergency in anambra state.
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by 27Pushing30: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
All this bloodbath by state actors just to discredit the eastern people will be their own undoing. All this incessant attacks has the signature of state agents written all over them and for them to come out to deny being involved lays credence to my ascertion. Igbos can not kill one of their own like this

Igbos cannot kill one of their own like this? What sort of ignorant assertion is that?

Recently we all saw a video where igbos killed and beheaded fellow igbos over cult issues,

Even before Buhari’s administration 95% of well-to-do igbos would hire 2-3 policeman when going to the East, especially during Xmas to avoid Kidnapping/murder. Isn’t one of Peter Obi’s legacies how he managed to tame these criminal kidnapping gangs?

We all read how an American based Igbo man (police officer sef) was gruesomely abducted and killed https://www.nairaland.com/3574847/nigerian-u.s-army-veteran-killed

I’m just wondering how deluded you must be to say Igbos can’t kill one of their own like this? If Cain killed Abel who are “igbos” in your warped mind?

The sooner you guys arrest this situation the better.

The Boko haram/ISWAP you see today started by attacking ONLY policemen and police stations , then moved to attacking ONLY Christians and Churches ... the northerners as expected ignorantly continued forming “political solution” etc

I thought Igbos were smarter?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Commentor: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Lifestone:

I keep wondering who has done this to the SE.

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Rolings: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2021
Nyanabo:
What don't you get? That outside forces have laid siege on the east? This killings has bandits and herdmen written all over it. Beheading? That the jobs of fula I herdsmen, hired to cause havoc in the east.

At first I have refused to believe late Obadiah malaifiah but now I would be a fool not to.

So you mean fulani herdsmen still operate freely in iboland and in a busy place like nkpor....hmmmm....that means ipob has been deceiving you by claiming to be fighting herdsmen.....all eye witness said they were shouting no elections.....theres no way it would have been hersdmen that people wont have noticed nobody has said they heard them speak fulfude....
Stop living in denial.....it probably was mistaken identity.....but surely the work of ipob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Commentor: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2021
sharpsecret:
not really......south east is even getting better....we only freed the prisoners so they can pay back those security agencies that is disorganising our region.....I travelled last week and I dint see any police checkpoint unlike before u will see checkpoint every 1km

Yes and Dr. Akunyili's life is better for it.
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Quiny32323: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2021
ejimatic:
. I still don't understand why Igbos will be killing their sons and daughters and undermining commercial activities because of your grievances with the government.This is the time for our Igbo people to evaluate their steps and protect sanctity of human life. If you destroy all your best clothes what will you wear out when it is time for occasions? JLearn from Hausas and Yorubas who protect their children regardless of any grievances with any government.

Iam pure igbo and the truth is that better percentage of igbos don't support this madness, ipob/esn was the worst blunder of Nnamdi kanu and his co travellers coupled with their obey and control ideology. The people u see in videos clapping for them are doing so for their life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Safyqueen: 7:04am On Sep 30, 2021
9jah:

Fighting a just cause is not a crime-The Fulanis have been overly pampered ,theve done a lot of atrocities to the indigenous Nigerians -This generation is not our fathers -Thanks to the internet and social media -87% of Nigeria poverty comes from north -Your elite's love the fuedal nature of the north but we cant be almajiris and Fuedal like you guys .
Nigeria two main sources of foreign exchange.
1.Crude oil
2. Diaspora remittance.
All from the South.
You cant even give us a Fulani man, with ordinary college degree .
You borrow for consumption, not to build our economy .
So yes the south -We are tired of robbing peter to paul paul -We reject to be called the poverty capital ot the world while 87% of the poverty is derived from the north that always acclaim the term born to rule or ruin .This is not on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, or Sunday Igboho this is on your Fulanization agenda's and bad corrupt ,parochial,parasitic ,fuedal leaders from futadjalon.

From your comment, one can deduce your ignorance in ignoramus of Nigeria. Just travel around Nigeria, maybe, a tour to few towns in the north so that you won't be disgracing yourself with this type of comment in the public forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Commentor: 7:04am On Sep 30, 2021
Jakumo:

Good luck finding me to kill sir. I reside in a state of the union where open carry is permitted by law, and I am more than ready to give a very good account of myself if my right to life is challenged by any confused individual holding a firearm.

Why not pay a visit to Anambra with your open carry?
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by engrfaruq(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2021
Nyanabo:
What don't you get? That outside forces have laid siege on the east? This killings has bandits and herdmen written all over it. Beheading? That the jobs of fula I herdsmen, hired to cause havoc in the east.

At first I have refused to believe late Obadiah malaifiah but now I would be a fool not to.

When you kill them, cut off their heads - KANU

Just few days back we saw the same "Fulanis" dragging an Igbo man from his car, and shot him at close range, cut off his head, and played soccer woth the head, with onlookers cheering at them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Fahdiga(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2021
amarachi06:

We don't behead people. ESN is not involved in this deadly attack. They can continue to twist the story, but we know it was an inside job by politicians. They are taking advantage of the unrest in our State to commit crime.
The video was in the evening, and they were saying it was in the night.
100%
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Jakumo(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Commentor:

Why not pay a visit to Anambra with your open carry?

Thank you kindly sir but war tourism has never held much attraction for me. I prefer more peaceful destinations like skiing the back trails of Mammoth Mountain in mid-winter when the snow falls dry and peels off in huge rooster tails with each turn of the heels. Your sentiments are gratefully acknowledged all the same. Have a good one, warrior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by franchasng: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2021
KosiGee:
It was sad watching an earlier video of thugs walking round the street and kids and grown women were hailing and clapping for them. What a horror! How low we have degenerated.

I was angry with Oyigboupdate on desperate his attempt to link and rope IPOB in but I have and I’m sure many Igbos have become frustrated and disappointed with IPOB, ESN or whatever appellation they come under...Emma Powerful and his band of hooligans will not escape judgement. This man will be caught and he will regret and cry his heart out.

Somebody should tell him and point him to this message if he is still under some kind of delusion. He will suffer.

I acknowledge the fact that Igbos have suffered under the law enforcement agents. Let no one argue or tell me that it happens everywhere. Igbos reject and highly condemn the atrocities of the military, police brutalities etc but these group of people called IPOB are holding Igbos hostage. There will be collateral damages but they will suffer. They had allowed criminals without souls to infiltrate them. These people are not freedom fighters. They will achieve nothing. Those who forcefully impose sit at home every week are enemies of Igbos. Those who desperately and ruthlessly enforce these are our enemies. Those who decapitate people are not working in the interest of Igbos.

An outfit like IPOB if they are organised, disciplined and strategic with a responsible and committed leadership should assess their struggle and adapt strategies. They have failed. Emma and his group are nothing but band of thugs, I diots and devilish.
They are not out to fight for Igbos. They have degenerated. They can not be trusted. They have left their responsibilities and have veered off course.

IPOB will reap what they sow...sadly some innocent people will be affected when the time comes and that time is upon us. IPOB have opened us up to our enemies. Emma will not escape this.
This is the saddest truth.

IPOB have derailed from their initial mission. They have allowed uneducated blood thirsty criminals to infiltrate them and now making life more miserable for the Igbos they claim to be working to liberate.

Causing deaths of Igbo sons and daughters for no just reason.

If they have sense, if they want to target uniform men or Police and Army, why not go after those ones at the barracks or those going after you guys

Why target and shoot at any Police officer including those guarding Igbo illustrious sons and daughters who maybe working to help bring freedom to Igbos

Are they not aware that not everybody with security is a government official

I am not a government official but because of the security situation, whenever I am out of my base i hire security with my own hard earned money, does that make me a government official

I feel deeply hurt by all these killings going on in Southeast, IPOB or ESN must stop or be stopped now !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Commentor: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Jakumo:

Thank you kindly sir but war tourism has never held much attraction for me. I prefer more peaceful destinations like skiing the back trails of Mammoth Mountain in mid-winter when the snow falls dry and peels off in huge rooster tails with each turn of the heels. Your sentiments are gratefully acknowledged all the same. Have a good one, warrior.

No surprise.

Being supportive of evil whilst ensconced in a detached location is easy.
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Lifestone(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2021
amarachi06:

We don't behead people. ESN is not involved in this deadly attack. They can continue to twist the story, but we know it was an inside job by politicians. They are taking advantage of the unrest in our State to commit crime.
The video was in the evening, and they were saying it was in the night.
I am still amazed how Igbos are reacting to these stuffs. Why are you denying the obvious. What do you think happened to all the criminals released from police and prisons? They all join ESN and became UGM, killing who? Igbos. To see Video of Igbos hailing the gun wielding men is so dreadful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Jakumo(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Commentor:

No surprise.

Being supportive of evil whilst ensconced in a detached location is easy.

Due apologies are offered for any offense taken, while understanding is also felt for all misconceptions expressed in anger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Safyqueen:

From your comment, one can deduce your ignorance in ignoramus of Nigeria. Just travel around Nigeria, maybe, a tour to few towns in the north so that you won't be disgracing yourself with this type of comment in the public forum.

Lol Ive lived in the north -I served in Jigawa (NYSC) to be precise -Ignorant no way -I was a high school teacher -Teaching; Nigeria -History/ Government and social studies for junior secondary .
Come with facts, not insults .Thank you.
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by yorubakid: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2021
Limassol:
What does sabo mean?
Saboteur
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Ojikutubaba: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Nyanmiri wawa banza

ugosly:
This ain’t Igbos committing these atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Lightorder: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2021
OloshoMan:
How my fellow igbo men support Kanu and his backward reasoning is still beyond mew, even the educated ones

People In other states saying the igbos are not the ones commiting these crimes, LoL bro I live in Onitsha, I know how mentally deranged Kanu has made these people, you need to see them talk...

I hate Nigeria, I hate Biafra even more... we're terrible as a people make i no lie
I concur

2 Likes

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Commentor: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Jakumo:

Due apologies are offered for any offense taken, while understanding is also felt for all misconceptions expressed in anger.
Apology accepted.

It is worrying what otherwise peaceful locations have suddenly become.

There needs to be a reorientation of the minds of the people.

1 Like

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by yahmohy27: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2021
richmond500:
Its fine that Ipob could deny the killings and distance itself from the heinous act going on in SE region but could they also account for the prisoners they freed?

Some of these people have taken the job of political assassins and serial killers for just 10k

Ipob should take reaponsiblities until they could convince us that those ex-convicts are doing legitimate businesses to survive

ur case is beyond redemption, beast
Would nnamidi repent?
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by splashbaby(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Children of anger, perdition and destruction destroying their own. Stupid set of confused fake Jews.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by warlordd(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Gradually, the chicken is coming home to roost. The killing is spreading and going round and round. With time it will touch all the mischievous people and illiterate traders who have been hailing the evil cult gang called Ipob and their devilish activities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by oluplus(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
You can go and try it and come back to give us the answer

All your posts on this thread shows you are also part of the evil going on in your region.
Keep supporting them, but know it is turn by turn. It shall soon reach you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Commentor: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2021
Limassol:
What does sabo mean?
Saboteur.
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Bighead9: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2021
aremuforlife:
It's high time the people will protest against this unjust killing in the southeastern country, else the region will be destroyed more than the northern region. The northern region has more land, while the SE total landsize is not up to Oyo state

That's what IGBOS want and we are ready to support them in that regards. So they can achieve that in no distance time grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT / Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram / Rochas Okorocha's Road Construction In Owerri (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.