Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica (18399 Views)

Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool / Victor Moses Reacts To Super Eagles 2-0 Loss To Croatia / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 5:23am On Sep 30, 2021
Rip my dear barca.
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by zabuur: 5:32am On Sep 30, 2021
Trumann:

Arrest ko, detain ni. Be speaking English like a stammering herdsman.

A typical person with a low IQ. Always ignoring the real message but, looking for faults. I wanted to check your profile to know who this is before responding to your comment but, I feel that won't matter. Just to correct you rationally anyways.

Don't you think, just pointing out arrest in my comment is good enough and would make you feel good rather than being abusive?

Ok, it was a mistake. I didn't know I'd typed arrest when I was going to type arsenal. I have removed it. Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Trumann: 5:37am On Sep 30, 2021
zabuur:

A typical person with a low IQ. Always ignoring the real message but, looking for faults. I wanted to check your profile to know who this is before responding to your comment but, I feel that won't matter. Just to correct you rationally anyways.

Don't you think, just pointing out arrest in my comment is good enough and would make you feel good rather than being abusive?

Ok, it was a mistake. I didn't know I'd typed arrest when I was going to type arsenal. I have removed it. Thank you

Saburi, a smartphone is not a cover for inborn stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by guru90: 5:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Chai.... 3 : 0...

Barca fading away gradually...

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by BelovedofLord: 6:19am On Sep 30, 2021
This to confirm that a tree, that is Leo Messi, is the un-disputed G.O.A.T, can make or un-make a forest!

[

QED.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by thundafire: 6:28am On Sep 30, 2021
Barca wouldn't qualify because Bayern Munich will beat them and will spell end for them

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by TeeGentle(m): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2021
This wan na small wan, dey go still tear their yanch
Imagine ordinary benfica

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Simdyofficial(f): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2021
grin so you guys now believe teams rise and fall and ain't always going to be at the top. But always run to talk rubbish about arsenal. Lmao. Omo see excuses shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by yusluvad(m): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2021
No long cap, that's just it. Barca and Arsenal are now 5 & 6...
zabuur:
Wow

Really no words could describe this. As an arsenal fan, I feel barca is d new Arsenal of Spanish football
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by trevorhorace(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2021
cheesy You guys pray you see players remotely close to xavi, iniesta, Messi , Pedro, Alves, dinho, Eto and puyol

Or coaches like rijkard and pep and probably Enrique.

These were the guys that held Barca in it's pedestal for almost 2 decades.

If you can't, you are finished. FINished I said grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Kingcalls: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2021
Messi just abandoned a sinking ship with the fake story of not being able to register....messi on that field wudnt hv changed anything...he knew this and im japa...if barca was still top class, Messi wudnt hv left

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by ddippset(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2021
This is a team that Messi literally dragged and carried on his head since 2016.

They were complaining about #passtomessi.

Now see!

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Lightorder: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2021
So , no other player makers after Messi ? Put all your house trusses on one pillar at your peril . I believe PSG and Man U should be learning by now .
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Kingcalls: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2021
BelovedofLord:
This to confirm that a tree, that is Leo Messi, is the un-disputed G.O.A.T, can make or un-make a forest!

[

QED.

But he was there when when barca was getting trashed in every champions league

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by ddippset(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Kingcalls:
Messi just abandoned a sinking ship with the fake story of not being able to register....messi on that field wudnt hv changed anything...he knew this and im japa...if barca was still top class, Messi wudnt hv left
Back online with your stupidity.

Have you ever heard or seen Barca bottom of the table after 2 match days?

Or losing 3 nil to a 2nd tier team in the UCL?

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Smooyis(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Never put all your eggs in one basket, and never build your life around an individual shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by pek(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Barcelona won't qualify from the group.
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by blaise26abj(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2021
Messi put this club in a mess . He left them high and dry . The club kept breaking their back to support and keep the old fraud until they were too broke to keep up the shenanigans. Nonsense .

Besides how many fans still remain sef for Barca since Messi left ? Awon fake fans . All they know is to run around and start comparing Ororo with the midget fraud . Ordinary one goal , they started to shout like he won the World Cup angry angry
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by pitamah901: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2021
blaise26abj:
Messi put this club in a mess . He left them high and dry . The club kept breaking their back to support and keep the old fraud until they were too broke to keep up the shenanigans. Nonsense .

Besides how many fans still remain sef for Barca since Messi left ? Awon fake fans . All they know is to run around and start comparing Ororo with the midget fraud . Ordinary one goal , they started to shout like he won the World Cup angry angry

U go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by flemblem(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2021
grin
Trumann:

Saburi, a smartphone is not a cover for inborn stupidity.
grin
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by gibzzhd: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Imagine Messi lead this team to Copa glory last season and managed to be top scorer with them and yet people say Messi can't perform in ab average team, when Barca has actually been average for 2 years now. Messi is really a great player.
If Messi was still in Barca today people would have been criticizing him for their loss and Messi would have still been managing to be Too scorer with them. Glad we are all living to see the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by mywells: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Real Madrid is the best club in the world and who ever plays for Madrid is the best player in the world.
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by zikter(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Damidave1124:
My team is fast becoming the shadow of itself.
How are the mighty falling

I'm not expecting anything from Barcelona this season, what I want is for the board to sack that useless Koeman
Only if they have money to fire and pay him, then, hire and pay new coach. They still owe the last two managers they sacked

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by gibzzhd: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Messi won ballon d'or with varvedy and Copa dey Rey with Koeman meanwhile Ronaldo fans want to choke with pirlo and ole
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by oluteem: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2021
Simdyofficial:
grin so you guys now believe teams rise and fall and ain't always going to be at the top. But always run to talk rubbish about arsenal. Lmao. Omo see excuses shocked

That's not an excuse, when we are talking about football team never talk about assnal, how many times has assnal been at the top?? We are talking about club that has performed wonderfully b4 u re talking about arsnal undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by princewarri1985: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Everything about barcelonia revolves around Messi, Messi eat and breath barcelonia, and he give his all in every match, we all know that deep within messi he really want to stay at barca and he even agreed to take 50% pay cut just to stay at barca but the clueless barca board still let him go, and it's very obvious they are paying the price for that now BECAUSE BARCA IS FINISHED!
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Komu1048(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad No wonder the Billy goat saw the handwriting and RUNZ grin grin.ORORO CR7 nah him senior wink wink

People thought baca made Messi, now we have seen Messi made baca.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation / SSS Arrests NFF President Maigari / Rivers United May Miss Celtic Clash After Visa Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.