Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica (18400 Views)

Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool / Victor Moses Reacts To Super Eagles 2-0 Loss To Croatia / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Ekpekus(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

But he was there when when barca was getting trashed in every champions league
Leave am make he dey talk na grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Trojan8(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2021
So remain 9 points for Barca to fight for because Bayern would beat them again in Allianz Arena.

If they can't beat Dynamo over both legs, sorry.
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Emola12(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2021
zabuur:
Wow

Really no words could describe this. As an arsenal fan, I feel barca is d new Arsenal of Spanish football
oboy i sight u nah ur mama born u, kano pillars sef go beat barca now adays
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Blaze232(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Bad enough I am officially removing myself from FC Barcelona . MAYBE I SHOULD STOP WATCHING FOOTBALL SO I CAN STOP BETTING
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Simdyofficial(f): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2021
oluteem:

That's not an excuse, when we are talking about football team never talk about assnal, how many times has assnal been at the top?? We are talking about club that has performed wonderfully b4 u re talking about arsnal undecided undecided
getat abeg. Your club don ever go unbeaten in a season?
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Kingcalls: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2021
ddippset:
Back online with your stupidity.

Have you ever heard or seen Barca bottom of the table after 2 match days?

Or losing 3 nil to a 2nd tier team in the UCL?

Even with messi in that team...they will still trash them... u foolishly think its by Messi... was he the only one that left barca?? Last season was a disaster on the CL for them as well... they cud only win ferencovos and Kiev and a depleted juve... only to get trashed by the dead juve and psg for their backyard or dint Messi play those games...them chop 7 goals in their 2 final home fixtures last season with ur messi...u guys are just blind and deluded....messi , the most overrated player in history of football
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Emola12(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Damidave1124:
My team is fast becoming the shadow of itself.
How are the mighty falling

I'm not expecting anything from Barcelona this season, what I want is for the board to sack that useless Koeman
nah koeman be ur problem? barca no get players to win anything again, imagine dah barca make in loan dah kind griezman and pjanic no be juju be dat?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Reference(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2021
ddippset:
This is a team that Messi literally dragged and carried on his head since 2016.

They were complaining about #passtomessi.

Now see!

But his gargantuan wages will not allow them to sign up other quality players.
It is not Messi's fault though.
He played a fast one on a weak management all these years, not assimilating with player after player signed by Barca and creating a false sense of singlehanded achievement when we all know the game itself is based around teamwork and the quality of the team is more important than the sum of its constituents.

And once they entered a vicious cycle of dependency on Messi, his astronomical wages became a blackhole, sucking in the resources of Barcelona and crushing the opportunity to rebuild and refreshen the team properly. Now that Covid triggered the massive implosion of the clubs finances, they are left with the debris of a tattered team and little hope of bringing in genuine talent.

Real Madrid through Perez on the other hand knows what club management is all about. He knows when to sell that high performance automobile when the cost of maintenance is no longer worth it. If not today CR7 will have left Real in similar bankruptcy if they insisted on keeping him at all costs. But today Real is doing just fine, Benzema has stepped into Ronaldo's shoes and is banging in more goals than ever. before.

New talent in, a strong bench, a decent gaffer and a new high tech stadium refurbishment, all in the midst of the Covid depression.
Good management is everything. Barcelona lacked that and Messi exploited it to feather his nest and has left the club in shambles.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Emola12(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Trumann:

Arrest ko, detain ni. Be speaking English like a stammering herdsman.
Pele oo professor wole soyinka is like u are d one dah build oxford university see ur teeth like a roasted corn tueh...!
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by charlesm91(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2021
blaise26abj:
Messi put this club in a mess . He left them high and dry . The club kept breaking their back to support and keep the old fraud until they were too broke to keep up the shenanigans. Nonsense .

Besides how many fans still remain sef for Barca since Messi left ? Awon fake fans . All they know is to run around and start comparing Ororo with the midget fraud . Ordinary one goal , they started to shout like he won the World Cup angry angry
grin now them wan colonize psg like say na their own

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by zabuur: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Trumann:

Saburi, a smartphone is not a cover for inborn stupidity.

Send your CV, how does 80k monthly sound? I swear I will employ you.
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Richiee9(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Damidave1124:

I'm not expecting anything from Barcelona this season, what I want is for the board to sack that useless Koeman
As If you knew what I wanted all along. Like seriously if they continue with koeman inno even wan let them reach Europe sef. Maybe na then them go get sense. Useless boards
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by ddippset(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2021
Reference:

But his gargantuan wages will not allow them to sign up other quality players.
It is not Messi's fault though.
He played a fast one on a weak management all these years, not assimilating with player after player signed by Barca and creating a false sense of singlehanded achievement when we all know the game itself is based around teamwork and the quality of the team is more important than the sum of its constituents.

And once they entered a vicious cycle of dependency on Messi, his astronomical wages became a blackhole, sucking in the resources of Barcelona and crushing the opportunity to rebuild and refreshen the team properly. Now that Covid triggered the massive implosion of the clubs finances, they are left with the debris of a tattered team and little hope of bringing in genuine talent.

Real Madrid through Perez on the other hand knows what club management is all about. He knows when to sell that high performance automobile when the cost of maintenance is no longer worth it. If not today CR7 will have left Real in similar bankruptcy if they insisted on keeping him at all costs. But today Real is doing just fine, Benzema has stepped into Ronaldo's shoes and is banging in more goals than ever. before.

New talent in, a strong bench, a decent gaffer and a new high tech stadium refurbishment, all in the midst of the Covid depression.
Good management is everything. Barcelona lacked that and Messi exploited it to feather his nest and has left the club in shambles.
Don't be ignorant..

If Barca didn't have the balls to throw out Ronaldo like the almighty Perez did Ronaldo, would you blame and insult Messi for that?

What sort of childish vetuperations are these

Besides,

Do you have any idea how much finance he generated for Barcelona all these years?

More than all the other players combined!
More that any other player in history!!

Have you asked why Barca kept in increasing his wages?
Why didn't other players including Ronaldo have such a hold on their clubs like that?
Abi Messi na winch?

You need sense to understand the mutual benefits between Messi and Barca.
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by ddippset(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

[s]Even with messi in that team...they will still trash them... u foolishly think its by Messi... was he the only one that left barca?? Last season was a disaster on the CL for them as well... they cud only win ferencovos and Kiev and a depleted juve... only to get trashed by the dead juve and psg for their backyard or dint Messi play those games...them chop 7 goals in their 2 final home fixtures last season with ur messi...u guys are just blind and deluded....messi , the most overrated player in history of football [/s]
Ain't got time for your foul opinions today..

Number 7 loading.

Go and hang yourself.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Kingcalls: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2021
ddippset:

Number 7 loading.

Go and hang yourself.
grin grin grin

Messi has played 4 games with one one.... Ronaldo has 5 games 5 goals...naso I'm qan take over take am?? U deluded fans can't even defend the reason y measi deserves the balon dor... una just de shout 7th balon dor loading... the only hope he has in achieving anything in football ..... his mates are talking about winning world cup and champions league...u minions are busy looking for sentimental votes to claim greatest....greatest wey never see champions league final in 7 yrs grin grin
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Barca has been done since 5 seasons ago.

Because messi is in the team.. People do overlook their nonsense
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2021
ddippset:

Number 7 loading.

Go and hang yourself.
grin grin grin

Because he won farmers trophy
Copa America that was obviously fixed

Laughing
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by ddippset(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi has played 4 games with one one.... Ronaldo has 5 games 5 goals...naso I'm qan take over take am?? U deluded fans can't even defend the reason y measi deserves the balon dor... una just de shout 7th balon dor loading... the only hope he has in achieving anything in football ..... his mates are talking about winning world cup and champions league...u minions are busy looking for sentimental votes to claim greatest....greatest wey never see champions league final in 7 yrs grin grin
7th loading grin grin grin

Bang and Hang yourself... cheesy

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by ddippset(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2021
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Because he won farmers trophy
Copa America that was obviously fixed

Laughing
You mean this farmers' trophy?

Don't worry it's large enough to catch more than 10 years of salty tears!!
grin grin

Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Bamzyriches451: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Barca is gone
They should come and buy home homies here in enyimba and rivers united if they want to revive that team..
My little advice for them though
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by calculator123(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Damidave1124:

Did you attend unilag?
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by McTominay(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Useless people! When Messi was labouring night and day, some bingos were saying 'if e go, another person go come'. I'm still waiting for the next person. Last season, Pedro world class, ansu fati world class, now Messi has gone everybody must answer their names. Una carry overrated busquets and de jong put for midfield, loan out pjanic.
There are no more reliable players in the world right now, every club is battling to keep their prized asset. Majority of the big signings in the last 3 seasons have all flopped. Chai, Barcelona una must collect this season; the worst part is that you guys don't have money to spend again. All these pedri, gavi, fati would be on loan if they were in England, overrated bunch!
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Elock1: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
zabuur:
Wow

Really no words could describe this. As an arsenal fan, I feel barca is d new Arsenal of Spanish football
As a barca fan, it's painful to admit though, but I concur.. although we've not gotten to the arsenal level just yet... We've got good players, we just need a coach with a football brain to harmonize them.

Imagine what Conte could do to that team.
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Trumann: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
zabuur:

Send your CV, how does 80k monthly sound? I swear I will employ you.

Employ your father eating grass.
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Trumann: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Emola12:
Pele oo professor wole soyinka is like u are d one dah build oxford university see ur teeth like a roasted corn tueh...!

I don't reply to nonentities whose parents couldn't afford to educate them properly.
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
ddippset:
You mean this farmers' trophy?

Don't worry it's large enough to catch more than 10 years of salty tears!!
grin grin

We all like the post as pity for him ni..
Me xef want him to win it.. E don suffer ..lol

Even for PSG. I was happy he had his first goal..

Laughing..
You no see as he lie down behind free kick wall ni..

From goat.. He turn ti sheep
Re: Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica by Damidave1124(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
calculator123:

Did you attend unilag?

No.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation / SSS Arrests NFF President Maigari / Rivers United May Miss Celtic Clash After Visa Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.