Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Mine And Earn Crypto For Free And Become Better Off By October 20, 2021 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mine And Earn Crypto For Free And Become Better Off By October 20, 2021 (838 Views)

Earn Crypto With Ease... You Have Nothing To Lose. / Don't Sleep On Play To Earn Crypto Nft Gaming / Earn Crypto Daily On The Binance Smart Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mine And Earn Crypto For Free And Become Better Off By October 20, 2021 by Ogundex(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Mine digital currency with your phone or laptop easily without spending a dime. This emerging crypto currency will be launched on October 20 and has garnered millions of subscribers. It's easy and very simple. Just download the app and start minning. Use the link below.

https://arc8.gamee.com/invite/PiroskyePeter
Re: Mine And Earn Crypto For Free And Become Better Off By October 20, 2021 by CryptoGuide: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Mining Cryptocurrencies with a mobile phone or laptop isn't profitable.
If you'd ask me, there's no form of crypto earnings that is more profitable than investing your hard earned money. Although, it comes with the risk of a loss of funds and it does require some years of constant experience to become a master in it.

I've tried mining some coins too back then in 2017 when I began my journey in cryptocurrencies. Mining Cryptos with mobile phone is one way most newbies in the crypto space think they could make some money from cryptocurrencies. It's not really their fault for choosing this method of making money from cryptocurrencies; who wouldn't jump at the offer of attempting to earn some free crypto without using your money. But the sad truth is...mining with a mobile phone or PC is a total waste of time, resources and effort.

I remembered back in 2017 when I attempted it, I mined a particular coin then for about 2 months, and when I converted the worth of the total coins I've mined for the past 2 months, it was less than fifty naira (N50). grin... That to me isn't just a waste of time. It's a waste of life. tongue

Instead of mining, I'd advise you go get deep crypto investment knowledge first, then constantly hustle funds from any source you know, probably from a job or something; and use that fund to invest in cryptocurrencies as often as the funds come.

Cryptocurrencies is highly profitable beyond what many think is possible. Whenever you think crypto, you should think big; think millions of naira instead of thinking about what could fetch you $1 or $10 after several months. Making millions of naira is the easiest thing to achieve with cryptocurrencies if you understand how the market works.

If you need a professional guidance on how to properly invest in the crypto market, you can message me on WhatsApp via: 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7

I offer both free and paid crypto guides to my Clients.

Ogundex:
Mine digital currency with your phone or laptop easily without spending a dime. This emerging crypto currency will be launched on October 20 and has garnered millions of subscribers. It's easy and very simple. Just download the app and start minning. Use the link below.

https://arc8.gamee.com/invite/PiroskyePeter

1 Like

Re: Mine And Earn Crypto For Free And Become Better Off By October 20, 2021 by Ogundex(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
CryptoGuide:
Mining Cryptocurrencies with a mobile phone or laptop isn't profitable.
If you'd ask me, there's no form of crypto earnings that is more profitable than investing your hard earned money. Although, it comes with the risk of a loss of funds and it does require some years of constant experience to become a master in it.

I've tried mining some coins too back then in 2017 when I began my journey in cryptocurrencies. Mining Cryptos with mobile phone is one way most newbies in the crypto space think they could make some money from cryptocurrencies. It's not really their fault for choosing this method of making money from cryptocurrencies; who wouldn't jump at the offer of attempting to earn some free crypto without using your money. But the sad truth is...mining with a mobile phone or PC is a total waste of time, resources and effort.

I remembered back in 2017 when I attempted it, I mined a particular coin then for about 2 months, and when I converted the worth of the total coins I've mined for the past 2 months, it was less than fifty naira (N50). grin... That to me isn't just a waste of time. It's a waste of life. tongue

Instead of mining, I'd advise you go get deep crypto investment knowledge first, then constantly hustle funds from any source you know, probably from a job or something; and use that fund to invest in cryptocurrencies as often as the funds come.

Cryptocurrencies is highly profitable beyond what many think is possible. Whenever you think crypto, you should think big; think millions of naira instead of thinking about what could fetch you $1 or $10 after several months. Making millions of naira is the easiest thing to achieve with cryptocurrencies if you understand how the market works.

If you need a professional guidance on how to properly invest in the crypto market, you can message me on WhatsApp via: 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7

I offer both free and paid crypto guides to my Clients
That was then when crypto has no value. Etherum and Bitcoin were mined before and bought at an insignificant amount prior to being launched and today there worth has sky rocketed beyond what you preach now. Crypto already in the market are only bought and sold as an exchange and is very expensive.minning is way better.
Re: Mine And Earn Crypto For Free And Become Better Off By October 20, 2021 by CryptoGuide: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2021
When you have years of experience in the crypto space; you will understand. For now, enjoy the learning process.

Ogundex:

That was then when crypto has no value. Etherum and Bitcoin were mined before and bought at an insignificant amount prior to being launched and today there worth has sky rocketed beyond what you preach now. Crypto already in the market are only bought and sold as an exchange and is very expensive.minning is way better.
Re: Mine And Earn Crypto For Free And Become Better Off By October 20, 2021 by Ogundex(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2021
CryptoGuide:
When you have years of experience in the crypto space; you will understand. For now, enjoy the learning process.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? / Suru Group Boss, Edward Akinlade Notifies Lasg, Fg, As Amcon Flouts Court Order / How To Earn Free Usdt Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.