Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? (840 Views)

Life Is Simple As A,B,C Series:Enrich Yourself Through My Currency Trading Class / LIFE Is SIMPLE As A,B,C Series: Do You Have A Journal For Your Cryptocurrencies? / Install An App And Earn, Simple As That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Life is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign: What's Your Ultimate Concern?

For Some Years Now; I have been working TIREDLESSLY Underground Towards The Alleviation of The Integral 5 Forms of Poverty in Nigeria. This started out from My PASSION of Providing Societal Solutions To Nigeria - My Country.

I have always DESTESTED Poverty.

Who Wouldn't ?

In Year 2020, I was Finally Priviledged To Develop TWO (2) Powerful Crytocurrencies on The Ethereum Blockchain which would Eventually Help Boost The Participation of Individuals All Across The World To GENERATE AND DISTRIBUTE WEALTH as They Invest in POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN) PROJECTS.

I will discuss about these Two Powerful Crytocurrencies and Their Purposes much later.

However, what you should know is that These Two Cryptocurrencies are Focused on WEALTH CREATION.

Last Year; Upon Deeper Intuition into My Cause on POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN), I was Priviledged to Construct A WEALTH CREATION CAMPAIGN Which I Refer To As "Life is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign."

The Purpose of The Life Is SIMPLE As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign is Pretty SIMPLE and STRAIGHTFORWARD as It's Name Implies.

This Thread will be Responsible for:

- Educating,
- Enlightening,
- Entertaining,
- Engaging and
- Exposing Readers Towards The SIMPLICITY OF LIFE; So That They Can All Live A SIMPLER, HAPPIER and Much More FULFILLED LIFE;

Because;

TRULY - "Life Is Really SIMPLE As EFFECTIVELY MANAGING Your A,B,C:

A - AGRICULTURAL TRADING,

B - BUSINESSES TRADING,

C - CURRENCIES TRADING.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hence; It is My Mission To Utilize This Thread To Enlighten People on How To Generate Wealth Through The BREAKDOWN of The Life is SIMPLE as A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign.

THE GRAPHICAL DISPLAY BELOW Shows The A,B,C BREAKDOWN of AGRICULTURAL TRADING.

#TheMessiahOfAfrika:

#TheSpiritualRabbi. #TheFinancialRabbi. #TheComforter #TheFiancialComforter. #PovertyAlleviationCoin. #NairaMarleyCoin. #LifeIsSimpleAsA,B,C. #LifeIsEaziAsA,E,I,O,U. #AfroAgroPower. #Bitcoin. #Ethereum. #Altcoins. #LBC. #CoinMarketCap. #Paxful. #Binance. #EmailReceipts. #Maildrops.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Hence; It is My Mission To Utilize This Thread To Enlighten People on How To Generate Wealth Through The BREAKDOWN of The Life is SIMPLE as A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign.

#TheMessiahOfAfrika:

#TheSpiritualRabbi. #TheFinancialRabbi. #TheComforter #TheFiancialComforter. #PovertyAlleviationCoin. #NairaMarleyCoin. #LifeIsSimpleAsA,B,C. #LifeIsEaziAsA,E,I,O,U. #AfroAgroPower. #Bitcoin. #Ethereum. #Altcoins. #LBC. #CoinMarketCap. #Paxful. #Binance. #EmailReceipts. #Maildrops.

Alot of People are Completely IGNORANT of What AGRICULTURAL TRADING is All About.

Alot of People Have Some Knowledge of What AGRICULTURAL TRADING is All About, However - They Either Do Not Have The Financial Capacity to Begin.

Alot o People Who Have Engaged in AGRICULTURAL TRADING And Have GIVEN IT UP Because of The SO MUCH HARD WORK and RISKS Involved.

Alot of People have Abandoned AGRICULTURAL TRADING because They've Lost Too Much Money To This Merchandise.

Anyways;

I'll be Utilizing This Thread To Sensitize People on How They Can SIMPLY Grow Wealth Through AGRICULTURAL TRADING of:

A - Animals,

B - Biogas,

C - Crops.

I'll Go Deeply into Explaining How ABUNDANT WEALTH can be Generated from These Three (3) Avenues for The Financial Benefit of Everyone.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
There are quite BILLIONS OF BUSSINESSES To Engage in in Today's World of Civilization, Industrialization and Digitization.

There are BILLIONS of Businesses To Trade On Existing ONLINE and OFFLINE...!

On A Personal Note; I believe EVERYONE Should Be FULLY INVESTED in BOTH WAYS - ONLINE and OFFLINE For Uttermost Wealth Management.

There is really A Great Revolution Going On In The World of BUSINESS FINANCE.

Alot of SUCCESSFUL OFFLINE Business Owners are Turning To FULLY INTEGRATING Their Businesses ONLINE.

The COVID19 Pandemic has been a BIG FACTOR for This HUGE DYNAMIC SHIFT and FOCUS of More SMARTER Minds To Begin Utilizing The INTERNET To PROVIDE VALUE as They Network with Other People - ONLINE.

If You are yet to have atleast 1 Internet Business,

If You are yet to establish your OFFLINE BUSINESS across The INTERNET; Then You're Yet Still SLUMBERING.

Personally;

I Operate in Both Spaces.

I Operate OFFLINE and ONLINE.

MY OFFLINE BUSINESS:

Those Who have been Following My Sensitization Writeups and Videos; already know that My OFFLINE PROWESS is AGRICULTURE which I've Always Taught and Related On Nairaland, YouTube and WhatsApp which are Portals which I utilize to Teach what I Do.

This Thread will do well to Enlighten and Engage People on My AGRICULTURAL PROWESS.

MY ONLINE BUSINESS:

My ONLINE BUSINESS is Pretty Something Not Many People Know About. This is simply because I Initiated and Created The Concept Out of The FINANCIAL ADVANTAGES of Bitcoin in Year 2016/2017.

However, The Business Style is not NEW on Earth. It simply involves IMPORTATION OF ASSETS From International Countries to Sell PROFITABLY and INSTANTLY in Nigeria without DELAY.

I Refer To This Business of Mine as BITCOIN BUREAUCRACY.

Yes, That's The Name I gave to The Business which I Initiated and Developed.

"Bitcoin Bureaucracy ".

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
There are quite BILLIONS OF BUSSINESSES To Engage in in Today's World of Civilization, Industrialization and Digitization.

There are BILLIONS of Businesses To Trade On Existing ONLINE and OFFLINE...!

On A Personal Note; I believe EVERYONE Should Be FULLY INVESTED in BOTH WAYS - ONLINE and OFFLINE For Uttermost Wealth Management.

There is really A Great Revolution Going On In The World of BUSINESS FINANCE.

Alot of SUCCESSFUL OFFLINE Business Owners are Turning To FULLY INTEGRATING Their Businesses ONLINE.

The COVID19 Pandemic has been a BIG FACTOR for This HUGE DYNAMIC SHIFT and FOCUS of More SMARTER Minds To Begin Utilizing The INTERNET To PROVIDE VALUE as They Network with Other People - ONLINE.

If You are yet to have atleast 1 Internet Business,

If You are yet to establish your OFFLINE BUSINESS across The INTERNET; Then You're Yet Still SLUMBERING.

Personally;

I Operate in Both Spaces.

I Operate OFFLINE and ONLINE.

MY OFFLINE BUSINESS:

Those Who have been Following My Sensitization Writeups and Videos; already know that My OFFLINE PROWESS is AGRICULTURE which I've Always Taught and Related On Nairaland, YouTube and WhatsApp which are Portals which I utilize to Teach what I Do.

This Thread will do well to Enlighten and Engage People on My AGRICULTURAL PROWESS.

MY ONLINE BUSINESS:

My ONLINE BUSINESS is Pretty Something Not Many People Know About. This is simply because I Initiated and Created The Concept Out of The FINANCIAL ADVANTAGES of Bitcoin in Year 2016/2017.

However, The Business Style is not NEW on Earth. It simply involves IMPORTATION OF ASSETS From International Countries to Sell PROFITABLY and INSTANTLY in Nigeria without DELAY.

I Refer To This Business of Mine as BITCOIN BUREAUCRACY.

Yes, That's The Name I gave to The Business which I Initiated and Developed.

"Bitcoin Bureaucracy ".

If You Understand How The Conventional ABOKI on The Street Makes Profits from Buying and Selling Dollars To Naira; Then You are ONE-WAY AHEAD on Comprehending What BITCOIN BUREAUCRACY is All about.

The Major Difference between The Conventional ABOKI BUREAUCRACY and BITCOIN BUREAUCRACY is that I Operate My Business of Bitcoin Bureaucracy DIGITALLY, while The ABOKIs Operate in Their OFFICES and STREETS.

It is Simply A BUSINESS with ZERO-RISK. And Experientially; As A Spiritual and Financial Rabbi - I Know This is The ULTIMATE and BEST BUSINESS in The WHOLE WIDE WORLD without Mincing Words.

Through My Financial Teachings; Bitcoin Bureaucracy will be A Blessing To This Generation and Many Generations To Come As Far As Bitcoin Continues to Exist.

And I'll give a Brief Scenario to Explain My ASSURANCE Above.

Most of My Bitcoin Bureaucracy Transactions exist Across The Borders. That is; Many of My Bitcoin Bureaucracy Transactions are Cross-Border/International Transactions which gives me the benefit of Making Profits on The International Floating Rates of Bitcoin.

For Instance; Some Years ago; When I purchase $1,000 BTC from a Bitcoin Merchant in China @ The rate of 350 Naira to A Dollar; I do sell the $1,000 BTC to My Nigerian Bitcoin Merchants @ The Rate of 380 Naira to a Dollar providing me with Guaranteed Profits of 30 Naira per Individual Dollar Traded.

That is; 30,000 Naira Profits is Easily Achieved in One Bitcoin Bureaucracy Transaction which usually take less than 2-3 Hours to Complete.

Fast Forward To Today;

The Naira To Dollar Rate ranges from 460 to 560 Naira to A Dollar; Giving More Room for More Transactional Profits.

Brilliantly; Since Year 2017; My Adventures in The Business of Bitcoin Bureaucracy have Evolved Over Time. It has Stood The Test of TIME and I've Developed Many More Concepts for Making Assured Profits Through The Business of Bitcoin Bureaucracy.

Hence; I want to Utilize My "Life Is Simple as A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign" to Sensitize and Enlighten ONLY Those Who Are FINANCIALLY PREPARED and READY To ENGAGE in This Adventure of Bitcoin Bureaucracy.

We will be looking deeply into These Avenues soon.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Finally;

We Advance To The Letter C of Our Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign which is:

"Currency Trading."

Since Time Immemorial; People have always Traded CURRENCIES. People have always Traded Their Country's CURRENCIES against Each Other.

People Trade Currencies on The Stock Exchange Market Through Stock Trading.

People Trade Currencies on The Foreign Exchange Market.

And Since This Millenium, People are Beginning To Trade Currencies on the Cryptocurrencies Market.

It is no brainer that People Love To TRADE.

Why ?

This is Simply because People Love The Adventures and Huge Profitabilities that comes with TRADING which to me Literally Means BETTING.

However, The Pity here is that Alot of People Continue to Lose Their HARD EARNED MONIES To CURRENCY TRADING because of it's HIGH RISK.

Hence; What Should Serve As A Financial Opportunity To People is Being Propagated To Cause Financial Havoc To People.

Well; All of My CURRENCY TRADING COURSES aren't The CONVENTIONAL CRYPTO TRADING which Many People are Familiar with which Causes Them To Lose HUGELY in The Crypto Markets.

My Life is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign is Deliberate about Helping People Create Wealth Through My Very Own Experiential ADVANCED Cryptocurrency Trading Avenues which are All ZERO-RISK.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Finally;

We Advance To The Letter C of Our Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign which is:

"Currency Trading."

Since Time Immemorial; People have always Traded CURRENCIES. People have always Traded Their Country's CURRENCIES against Each Other.

People Trade Currencies on The Stock Exchange Market Through Stock Trading.

People Trade Currencies on The Foreign Exchange Market.

And Since This Millenium, People are Beginning To Trade Currencies on the Cryptocurrencies Market.

It is no brainer that People Love To TRADE.

Why ?

This is Simply because People Love The Adventures and Huge Profitabilities that comes with TRADING which to me Literally Means BETTING.

However, The Pity here is that Alot of People Continue to Lose Their HARD EARNED MONIES To CURRENCY TRADING because of it's HIGH RISK.

Hence; What Should Serve As A Financial Opportunity To People is Being Propagated To Cause Financial Havoc To People.

Well; All of My CURRENCY TRADING COURSES aren't The CONVENTIONAL CRYPTO TRADING which Many People are Familiar with which Causes Them To Lose HUGELY in The Crypto Markets.

My Life is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign is Deliberate about Helping People Create Wealth Through My Very Own Experiential ADVANCED Cryptocurrency Trading Avenues which are All ZERO-RISK.

My Advanced Courses on Cryptocurrencies Trading has nothing to do with Trading on FUTURES, CANDLE STICKS or Any Other Technical/Fundamental or Sentimental Boohaahaa which Alot of People Engage Themselves in.

I Do Not Trade on Crypto Exchange Portals with ANALYTIC GUESSINGS Which Ultimately Enriches The Brokers.

Neither Are My Life is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign Course Centred Around Teaching People On How To Make ASSSUMED GUESSES in Trading Cryptocurrencies.

Inevitably; Alot of People Lose Their Hard Earned Money Through This Particular System of Trading Cryptocurrencies.

I do not want to be a part of will make people lose their HardEarned Money.

As Much As Possible; My Intention is To Provide As Many People as Possible with Absolutely ZERO-RISK FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES in The Game of Cryptocurrencies Trading.

" Life is A Game;
So are Cryptocurrencies,

However, You should Treat Both Seriously with Nearly ZERO-RISK."

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Successfully;

I've broken down the Skeletal Structure of My Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign.

For those who have the ability to Read and Comprehend All That I've Written So Far Could Proceed To Following Through All That Will Be EXPANDED on This Thread as I'll be Walking Them Through How They Can SIMPLY Achieve FINANCIAL FREEDOM Through All of The Financial Structures Already Enlisted.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
As a matter of fact;

For Better Understanding and Greater Engagements; I'll be Teaching about All of The Financial Avenue Breakdowns through Their Individual Threads so as to Ensure Those Interested In Any of them Easily Followup with Their Respective Interests.

Stay Tuned.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 1:58am On Jan 19, 2022
If You Are Still Up,

Don't Miss Out on The Purchase of These Two New Coins.

GangstaBet GBET
&
GOMBSHARE GSHARE

Coin Analysis:

GangstaBet is a New Coin that would do well This Month of January 2022 because of its Utility as Gamings and Bettings.

Hint: Alot of People are Highly interested in Gamings and Bettings.

GOMBSHARE is a New Coin that will fly high within The Month of January 2022 because of it's High Participation of High Profiled Investors.

Hint: Follow The BULLS.

Investment Strategy: Flat Stake.

Follow Investment Plan: Invest atleast $10 each on Both Coins for Bounty Rewards.

Other New Coins In View For The Month of January:

New Coin Extras:

Here are some list of New Coins To Invest in For The Month of January.

1) MetaAudio AUDIOM

2) Spectra SPC

3) Covid Slice COVID19

For More Information, Read More on My Mid-Night Multi-Millionaires Movement Thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6945824/midnight-multi-millionaires-movement-poverty-alleviation
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
If You Are Still Up,

Don't Miss Out on The Purchase of These Two New Coins.

GangstaBet GBET
&
GOMBSHARE GSHARE

Coin Analysis:

GangstaBet is a New Coin that would do well This Month of January 2022 because of its Utility as Gamings and Bettings.

Hint: Alot of People are Highly interested in Gamings and Bettings.

GOMBSHARE is a New Coin that will fly high within The Month of January 2022 because of it's High Participation of High Profiled Investors.

Hint: Follow The BULLS.

Investment Strategy: Flat Stake.

Follow Investment Plan: Invest atleast $10 each on Both Coins for Bounty Rewards.

Other New Coins In View For The Month of January:

New Coin Extras:

Here are some list of New Coins To Invest in For The Month of January.

1) MetaAudio AUDIOM

2) Spectra SPC

3) Covid Slice COVID19

For More Information, Read More on My Mid-Night Multi-Millionaires Movement Thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6945824/midnight-multi-millionaires-movement-poverty-alleviation

��� The $10 Maildrops Update:���

COIN ANALYSIS UPDATE:

If You had Followed Through My Speculative Updates � on The Two Priority New Coins (GangstaBet and GOMBSHARE) which I provided over the night; By Now You should be sitting on an average of 22% Profits within The Last 2 Hours.

GOMBSHARE has already done a Total of 39.31% Profit in the last 24 hours just as anticipated to be a Suitable Priority Coin to Followup on.

Note: HODL Both Coins Until The End of The Month to Reach atleast 1,000% Profits.

���

Updates on The Other 5 New Coins Coming Up Shortly.

����

For Steady and More Updates on Profitable Coins Speculated to give you 1,000+% Monthly Profits; Subscribe To www.10dollars.carrd.co

We Win Always... � �

#PutYourMoneyWhereMyMouthIs.

#HodlCrypto
#TradeWithTheMessiah.
#TradeWithObadoxx (TWO); Cos it takes TWO To TANGLE. ��

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Please Sir, How do I buy these two coins ?

Thanks.

Follow through the website link above to get subscribed so you receive frequent updates on:

1) New Altcoin Cryptocurrency Trading and

2) ZERO RISK Arbitrage Cryptocurrency Trading.

Alternatively, follow this link to get free Midnight Updates on My Personal Cryptocurrency Speculations:

If you do not have $10 to subscribe right now on the Maildrops Portal, You can simply follow my ONCE-IN-A-WHILE Update that is sure to ENRICH You Atleast 1,000% Profit Every Month.

Mind You: I don't Attend To Questions Which I Do Not Need To Reply To. So, Follow My Updates at your own RISK and Your Own Understanding. If You Need Other Information aside from what you receive on this link above; then Subscribe To The Premium Service of The FIRST Maildrops Portal in The World.

Peace.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Please Sir, How do I buy these two coins ?

Thanks.

Please note; I do not want to distract the Attention of People as regards The FOCUS of This Group which is as SIMPLE as A,B,C.

So, do follow the group link to get more updates on this.

The reason I updated this thread with The Midnight Multi-Millionaires Movement Thread Link is to Enlighten People on The Insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Financial Freedom Opportunity which HODLING The Right Cryptocurrencies Started By SANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Cryptocurrency Societal Entrepreneurs (Worldwide).

My New Crypto HODLING Strategy is CoinMarketCap ORIENTED which is part of The Financial Information I Intend to Expose INTERESTED PEOPLE into.

I'll post an important update for you and others to Align with shortly.

Peace.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Okay Sir. Thank you so much for all your efforts. I've been following your updates on Agriculture here on nairaland which has been very useful to me and my colleagues. I also want to learn about how I can profit from cryptocurrencies, because I know the value of Cryptos. Thanks again.

You are greatly welcomed.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2022
For The Next 26 Days;

As The Messiah of Afrika, I will do My Assignment to Ensure that I Relate and Sensitize Everyone on here on My Methodologies of ADDRESSING and ALLEVIATING The Above 5 Forms of Poverty Crippling Nigeria.

One Thing I Want Nigerians To Know Is That:

" We cannot Possibly ERADICATE All of The 5 Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria, if We Do Not ADDRESS Them. So, if You Are A Meaningful Nigerian who have Pledged For The Growth of This Country Since Your Childhood of Reciting The NATIONAL PLEDGE; Then You Have A PROMISE To FULFIL."

Join My Midnight Multi-Millionaires' Movement Financial Sensitization Webinars on Nairaland as I Walk You Through The Methodogies of Achieving Financial Freedom Through CoinMarketCap Cryptocurrencies Trading:

Na Person Wey Don Chop Belle Full Fit Alleviate Poverty for Nigeria.

cheesy

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

cool

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua
(The Comforter and Messiah of Afrika)

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
26 Days of Addressing and Alleviating The 5 Forms of Poverty In Nigeria:

Day 1: https://www.nairaland.com/6951148/day-1-addressing-poverty-nigeria

All You Need To Know About:

- The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC),

- The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC),

- EmailReceipts (ER) Portal,

- Maildrops (MD) Portal

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Day 2: https://www.nairaland.com/6952471/day-2-poverty-alleviation-coin#109616233

Addressing and Alleviating The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation in Nigeria.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Day 3: POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN: FAST MONEY SOLUTIONS: Quick Agricultural Merchandise for Quick Profits.

Follow Link Below to Follow Thread Posts:

https://www.nairaland.com/6953716/day-3-pac-fast-money

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Day 4: POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) : SMART MONEY SOLUTIONS: Invest In Cross-River State, Invest In Ekori."

https://www.nairaland.com/6955439/day-4-pac-smart-money#109688248

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
"Experiential Education is The Best LEGACY, Not The Education based on HEARSAYS".

Over 300% Profits Already Banked in Less than 24 hours of Trading Experientially.

Those who were lucky to follow me through must have Similar Ascertained Profits by now.

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free#109834890

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
24 hours TAKE PROFITS Result on BULLISH COINS (February 3 - February 6)

Convenient Profits Already Yielded.

I Give You CONFIDENCE and CONVENIENT PROFITS with EASE From The Crypto-Markets for FREE.

It is My Aim to Help As Many People Make Millions of Naira on a Monthly Basis from Trading The Crypto-Market with a Nearly 100% SAFETY.

"I AM THAT I AM".

Note: This Particular BULLISH COINS Update was Provided For FREE to 10 Dollars Maildrops Subscribers.

Subscribe to 10dollars.carrd.co to get Timely Updates on:

What BULLISH COINS TO BUY-HODL-SWAP,
What BEARISH COINS TO BUY-HODL-SWAP,
What BULLISH COINS TO BUY-SELL,
What BEARISH COINS TO BUY-SELL,
When To BUY-HODL-SWAP The Right Coins,
When To BUY-SELL The Right Coins.

Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
24 hours TAKE PROFITS Result on BULLISH COINS (February 3 - February 6)

Convenient Profits Already Yielded.

I Give You CONFIDENCE and CONVENIENT PROFITS with EASE From The Crypto-Markets for FREE.

It is My Aim to Help As Many People Make Millions of Naira on a Monthly Basis from Trading The Crypto-Market with a Nearly 100% SAFETY.

"I AM THAT I AM".

Note: This Particular BULLISH COINS Update was Provided For FREE to 10 Dollars Maildrops Subscribers.

Subscribe to 10dollars.carrd.co to get Timely Updates on:

What BULLISH COINS TO BUY-HODL-SWAP,
What BEARISH COINS TO BUY-HODL-SWAP,
What BULLISH COINS TO BUY-SELL,
What BEARISH COINS TO BUY-SELL,
When To BUY-HODL-SWAP The Right Coins,
When To BUY-SELL The Right Coins.

Profits/Loss Calculations:

Silva Token: 54.85% Profit
NDN Link: 3.35% Loss
Valentine Floki: 86.12% Profits
FirstDoge 20.21% Loss
Coinradr: 1.14% Loss
NinjaFloki: 657.07% Profit

(54.85 + 86.12 + 20.21 + 657.07) - (3.35 - 1.14) = 816.04%

That's Some MASSIVE Profits to Easily Catch as PASSIVE Profits without Any Work or Hustle Done.

According To My Usual Recommendations;

If You had invested $10 on each Coins; it would mean your Total Investment would have been $70. By Now - You would have been able to withdraw $ 816.04 as Your Total Returns on Investment within 3 Days of Taking This Trade.

If You had invested $1 on each Coins; it would mean your Total Investment would have been $70. By Now - You would have been able to withdraw $ 81.604 as Your Total Returns on Investment within 3 Days of Taking This Trade.

If You had invested $0.1 on each Coins; it would mean your Total Investment would have been $70. By Now - You would have been able to withdraw $ 8.1604 as Your Total Returns on Investment within 3 Days of Taking This Trade.

So; To End Your So Much HARD-WORK and FINANCIAL STRUGGLES in The Name of HUSTLE ,

#FollowWhoKnowRoad

#NOBeByWhoHustlePass.

NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS:

1) MessiahofAfrika
2)Cryptocharitiesandvehicles.
3) NairaMarleyCoinForMarlians

"Follow; If You Like."

#CryptoGod,
#CryptoCharities,
#CryptoVehicles.
Re: Life Is Simple As A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign:what's Your Ultimate Concern? by AfroAgroPower: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Profits/Loss Calculations:

Silva Token: 54.85% Profit
NDN Link: 3.35% Loss
Valentine Floki: 86.12% Profits
FirstDoge 20.21% Loss
Coinradr: 1.14% Loss
NinjaFloki: 657.07% Profit

(54.85 + 86.12 + 20.21 + 657.07) - (3.35 - 1.14) = 816.04%

That's Some MASSIVE Profits to Easily Catch as PASSIVE Profits without Any Work or Hustle Done.

According To My Usual Recommendations;

If You had invested $10 on each Coins; it would mean your Total Investment would have been $70. By Now - You would have been able to withdraw $ 816.04 as Your Total Returns on Investment within 3 Days of Taking This Trade.

If You had invested $1 on each Coins; it would mean your Total Investment would have been $70. By Now - You would have been able to withdraw $ 81.604 as Your Total Returns on Investment within 3 Days of Taking This Trade.

If You had invested $0.1 on each Coins; it would mean your Total Investment would have been $70. By Now - You would have been able to withdraw $ 8.1604 as Your Total Returns on Investment within 3 Days of Taking This Trade.

So; To End Your So Much HARD-WORK and FINANCIAL STRUGGLES in The Name of HUSTLE ,

#FollowWhoKnowRoad

#NOBeByWhoHustlePass.

NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS:

1) MessiahofAfrika
2)Cryptocharitiesandvehicles.
3) NairaMarleyCoinForMarlians

"Follow; If You Like."

#CryptoGod,
#CryptoCharities,
#CryptoVehicles.
More Profit Analysis on Selected Bearish Coins and Speculated Coins

Too Much MASSIVE Profits Easily Made Trading The RIGHT and SAFE Cryptos.

My Crypto BUY-HODL-SWAP STRATEGY is One of The Ultimate Ways to Eradicate Financial Poverty Globally and Massively.

This is a Fortunate Opportunity The Crypto-World Already Sporadically Provides Yet, The CONSCIOUSNESS of Alot of People are UNAWARE of This Opportunity because of Their IGNORANCE of The Many Possibilities of The Crypto-World.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad

#SeekKnowledge

#GetSense

#SeekWisdom

#GetUnderstanding

#MessiahOfAfrika

#ProcastinationKiller

#Crypto

(1) (Reply)

Suru Group Boss, Edward Akinlade Notifies Lasg, Fg, As Amcon Flouts Court Order / Is Fib Ipo A Good Buy / Buying A Home: What Expenses To Expect In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.