Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son (52627 Views)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by nwakibie3(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2021
liketerm:

Why should the government allow a terrorist to operate in a sovereign nation like Nigeria, which law of the land is backing that terrorist group called ESN??!

Which law is backing hisbah?

Anumpama
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by loveth360(f): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2021
richmond500:
Oya na, may God love u the way Ipob love the east, may he bless u and treat u the way Ipob is treating the east
Yes God should love me the way Ipob love East.

Many you be treated they way your evil Nigeria government treat East,any day your children organise a peaceful gathering my Nigeria army stroke.
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by DigitB: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2021
R.I.P (Remain In Tears) to you zombie

Our homeland can never become like your terrorist headquarters. Thanks to ESN

MelesZenawi:
See the terrorist Ipob organization (ESN) celebrating in onitsha after murdering not less than 7 persons including Dora Akunyili husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsySuYTI26o

They came under pretence of fighting non existent Fulani herdsmen in the bush, how many times have we ever seen Ipob-ESN terrorist In the forest fighting the fictitious herdsmen.

They were the persons doing the killings on first instance, today they are now moving from city to city wasting innocent lives.

Maybe late Dora Akunyili Husband was a terrorist fulani herdsmen who attacked a forest in Nkpor with his cows and killed the community members.

Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by loveth360(f): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2021
TWLifestyle:
who knows maybe this is how they framed poor fulani herdsmen- deliberateoy killing people to frame them so people can hate fulanis..
Fulanis own is different,some of their leader claimed responsibility of the killing,threatening that without land given to them,the kill will Continue.
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by Wordoftruth: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:
See the terrorist Ipob organization (ESN) celebrating in onitsha after murdering not less than 7 persons including Dora Akunyili husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsySuYTI26o

They came under pretence of fighting non existent Fulani herdsmen in the bush, how many times have we ever seen Ipob-ESN terrorist In the forest fighting the fictitious herdsmen.

They were the persons doing the killings on first instance, today they are now moving from city to city wasting innocent lives.

Maybe late Dora Akunyili Husband was a terrorist fulani herdsmen who attacked a forest in Nkpor with his cows and killed the community members.

all this ur stories don't add up.
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by loveth360(f): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=ndbest650 post=106306176][/quote]Who care about you and your opinions.

Go and enjoy your one Nigeria.
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by zinizta: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2021
Brimstone77:
my dear making people hate ipob is effort in futility,we have many impersonators on nairaland masquerading as Igbo just to make it look as if we igbos are against ipob or fighting them,they are deploying all sorts of propaganda..

What they fail to understand is that we the igbos knows who our real enemies are and mare media propaganda won't convince us to believe otherwise..

Na like this insanity dey start

See stupid comments

How does killing of these people help to actualize self-determination ?
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by zinizta: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2021
Gandollar:
Stop throwing saliva all over the forum. Stop hitting out at shadows because you can read and write.

Why would ipob kill him?

Read my siggy.

If na your papa them shoot for face you no go type this rubbish
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by richmond500: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2021
loveth360:
Yes God should love me the way Ipob love East.
and also treat u the way they are treating the east.
May he rule ur life the way Ipob is ruling the east.
Amen, may the prayers be with u for ever
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by Sergio101(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha so the assailant is fulani herdsmen or yoruba nation agitators led by igboho? This igbo guys are so gullible

But in actual sense. The most gullible man is one who dosen't think deep, analyse and describe a situation well before coming to conclusion.
Typical of you. Gullible brother.
You guys weren't even able to analyze the situation before pointing IPOB
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by zinizta: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Imustnottalk:
Death is inevitable.his time is up

Drink poison then since death is inevitable

All these demented pseudo-philosophers for this group ehn
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by loveth360(f): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Very good may the same be visited on you and yours afterall you must sacrifice for the cause.
You and your family will be visited by act of evil Nigeria government because you must sacrifice for your beloved One Nigeria.
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by Sholaco: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Sergio101:

But in actual sense. The most gullible man is one who dosen't think deep, analyse and describe a situation well before coming to conclusion.
May your ipob/ESN consume you before Christmas. Say Amen
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by zinizta: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Sergio101:

Even when you have eyewitnesses' account?

You go balance in the safety of wherever you are typing from and concoct delusional comments...

Even if you be psychopath have the sense of decency to shut up

If na Nigeria Army or DSS do this we go condemn them so why should this be an exception?
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2021
loveth360:
You and your family will be visited by act of evil Nigeria government because you must sacrifice for your beloved One Nigeria.

Everything you have proscribed will be visited on you and yours. Clean hearts don’t worry.
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by ndbest650: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:
How dad was murdered - Obumneme, Dora and Chike Akunyili’s son

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-dad-was-murdered-obumneme-dora-and-chike-akunyilis-son/%3famp
we have abused president buhari so much that he has chosed to turn a blind eyes to the affairs of the Igbo's. We need to beg him to reactivate security agencies against these ipob terrorist. Please mr president come to the rescue of the Igbo's before these ipob terrorists wipe us all out.
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by loveth360(f): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2021
richmond500:
and also treat u the way they are treating the east.
May he rule ur life the way Ipob is ruling the east.
Amen, may the prayers be with u for ever
Why are you skipping the part of your beloved one Nigeria

If you can't agree that God will treat you same way your evil Nigeria government treat southeast,then am done with you here.
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by Sergio101(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2021
Sholaco:
May your ipob/ESN consume you before Christmas. Say Amen
May your one Nigeria terrorist soldiers shatter your carcass before the end of the coming month (October).......... That surely will happen.
In Jesus name...... Amen
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by Ugandatales: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2021
otokx:
Thank God a cousin is alive to narrate his own side of the story.

I hope he survives...and I hope they don't go to the hospital to finish him off.
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by loveth360(f): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Everything you have proscribed will be visited on you and yours. Clean hearts don’t worry.
Your comment shows you have no clean heart.

And i didn't see reasons why you won't say amen to that my prayer since Ipob are the evil one and your Nigeria is good.
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2021
loveth360:
Your comment shows you have no clean heart.

And i didn't see reasons why you won't say amen to that my prayer since Ipob are the evil one and your Nigeria is good.

Like I said the evil that you proscribe and applaud will be visited on you and yours. Why are you still quoting me? Since na good thing you dey talk no need to worry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by chrismastre5(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2021
benuejosh:
keep quiet.

Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by Rexwalters1: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2021
loveth360:
All this just to make people hate Ipob yet it's not working.God will punish evil nigerians.

They first killed hundreds of eastern youths,it didn't stop ipob.Now is to kill prominent igbos for Igbos to hate Ipob.

The sincere truth is that nobody really cares or gives a shiit about ipob, other than a small minority of disgruntled disillusioned peeps East of the River Niger.
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by Rexwalters1: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Ugandatales:

I hope he survives...and I hope they don't go to the hospital to finish him off.
100 percent sure police have nabbed them already, the others that managed to flee are on the run with bullet wounds. Keep your tv on NTA & Channels News, they will be paraded next week.

1 Like

Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2021
2015, 2016, when the Nigerian Army killed unarmed ipob protesters like they were sub animals, the children of satan celebrated on nairaland. Now, the Esn guys are haunting same Army guys ,and they now understand that they can be killed in the east.

They now fear. And this fear our esn has created within them is very important for us.

See the way they killed shiites, that would have been our fate if not that they now understand that we are now dangerous.
loveth360:
All this just to make people hate Ipob yet it's not working.God will punish evil nigerians.

They first killed hundreds of eastern youths,it didn't stop ipob.Now is to kill prominent igbos for Igbos to hate Ipob.

Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by loveth360(f): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Like I said the evil that you proscribe and applaud will be visited on you and yours. Why are you still quoting me? Since na good thing you dey talk no need to worry.
What will happen to any Evils you prescribe and applaud?
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by loveth360(f): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2021
Illumined9933:
2015, 2016, when the Nigerian Army killed unarmed ipob protesters like they were sub animals, the children of satan celebrated on nairaland. Now, the Esn guys are haunting same Army guys ,and they now understand that they can be killed in the east.

They now fear. And this fear our esn has created within them is very important for us.

See the way they killed shiites, that would have been our fate if not that they now understand that we are now dangerous.
Leave those evil people.
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by tnerro1(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2021
Felt so sad, didn’t know the man, but I said a pray for him yesterday.

We need state police to secure our individual areas
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by Rexwalters1: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2021
Illumined9933:

You want your people to mourn over you? ESN are only terrorizing you people in the East, nothing affects us in Lagos State Nigeria, nothing that Nigerians consume daily is produced in the East, so how do you think we really care?
Re: How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2021
getat
Rexwalters1:
You want your people to mourn over you? ESN are only terrorizing you people in the East, nothing affects us in Lagos State Nigeria, nothing that Nigerians consume daily is produced in the East, so how do you think we really care?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. / Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.