Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,420 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Thank You Jesus! See People Being Saved in Christ Jesus in TURKANA desert - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank You Jesus! See People Being Saved in Christ Jesus in TURKANA desert (226 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Jesus! See People Being Saved in Christ Jesus in TURKANA desert by peteregwu(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2021
NEW CHURCH UNDER A TREE IN TURKANA! WATER BAPTISMS IN THE DESERT!!

Bibles is being distributed to them as well to help them grow in faith.

Now I see what the bible prophecies says that in the last days, God will pour out His spirit upon all flesh. Many are being saved today, even in places you wouldn't believe the gospel can reach.

Give your life to Jesus and be saved.

Jesus is Lord.

Re: Thank You Jesus! See People Being Saved in Christ Jesus in TURKANA desert by peteregwu(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2021
Mote pix

Re: Thank You Jesus! See People Being Saved in Christ Jesus in TURKANA desert by Xixtie(f): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2021
They need good water not religion.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! See People Being Saved in Christ Jesus in TURKANA desert by TarOrfeeek: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2021
The gates of Fulani Jihadists and Isa Pantamini will never prevail against the eternal word of God.

Every plan of Gen. Failure and his terrorist team to Islamize the Middle Belt is defeated IJMN

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! See People Being Saved in Christ Jesus in TURKANA desert by peteregwu(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2021
Xixtie:
They need good water not religion.

They have been living there for ages and they never complained to you or told you they need good waters? They have it already. What they are in need of is what they just got. Bad belle people everywhere.
Re: Thank You Jesus! See People Being Saved in Christ Jesus in TURKANA desert by peteregwu(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The gates of Fulani Jihadists and Isa Pantamini will never prevail against the eternal word of God.

Every plan of Gen. Failure and his terrorist team to Islamize the Middle Belt is defeated IJMN

Amen!
Re: Thank You Jesus! See People Being Saved in Christ Jesus in TURKANA desert by care4you: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2021
hehehe! na me dey baptize the water abi na the water dey baptize me?

is the color for me?
Re: Thank You Jesus! See People Being Saved in Christ Jesus in TURKANA desert by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Baptism in dirty water grin I swear na religion go kill some people grin

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Jesus! See People Being Saved in Christ Jesus in TURKANA desert by peteregwu(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
care4you:
hehehe! na me dey baptize the water abi na the water dey baptize me?

is the color for me?

That's in a desert Mr. Surely, it would get dirty.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Attend Your Church? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Sunday, October 24, 2021 / How Does The Gospel Equip People With Same Sex Attraction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.